1st place: Grimyth Salty qq
2nd place: Liberty Tregidio EXR-5
3rd place: Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat

Congratulations to the TREASK Hunt of the 27.10.13 at OLA 01

1st place: Savya Savya Sweetwater
2nd place: Angel Shadow Heart
3rd place: Eds eds Hucco

Hey Meculus,

How do we get paid out after this event ends? Thanks.

Hey Meculus,

How do we get paid out after this event ends? Thanks.

You can add me to friends list and collect whenever I'm online, I will also announce some specific times I'll be around to award prizes shortly here on the forum and through your BIG Rewards Notifications

Hey Folks, I will be available at the OLA42 teleport at 24:00 this Friday for fallout prize collection! Be sure to add me to your friends list in game or through entropialife.com to catch me at other times when Im online. I will add another set time this weekend as well for those of you who can't make it out on Friday, Cheers!

im in game :)

Hey Folks, I will be available at the OLA42 teleport at 24:00 this Friday for fallout prize collection! Be sure to add me to your friends list in game or through entropialife.com to catch me at other times when Im online. I will add another set time this weekend as well for those of you who can't make it out on Friday, Cheers!

This was awesome .. I am fortunate to win ola 42 East . the folks i spoke with congratualted me with what they said was a "monster "" argo hit .. Thank you Big industries . I added you , and am in game now :)

Selig

Another great BIG event. Thanks to you guys for organizing this. This is one of the types of events everyone really has a shot at. I rarely can make the scheduled weekly events. These fit during any time and have some very nice prizes.

Keep it up BIG Industries!

I'd like to again congratulate all of our winners, 73 people in total won at least 1k ped each in Fallout, one as high as 7K, well done, hope you all had fun! I will be popping in intermittently to catch those of you who cant make it to OLA42 at 2400 today for your prizes. Good luck in the next events beginning this Sunday and thanks to everyone who participated!

Back