100k ped ath (fake auction)

Psionic22

Stalker
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jack JJ Johnson
ok to bid on this you have to say what you would sacrifice irl for this. (be creative as possible) (you are not allowed to say things that have monetary value) This thread is like what would you do for a Klondike bar,

Winning this thread wont get you 100k ath.

Starting bid:

I would go a month with out eating my favorite food.

(If you are willing to do something even more extreme for a 100k ath please post what you would do and duration)

current best offer

Never to drink Beer again!

Last edited:
(If you are willing to do something even more extreme for a 100k ath please post what you would do and duration)

Go to work using only public transportation for a month!
(I have to change 3 underground trains + 2x10 min walking to station)

<removed...>

Last edited:
For 100k ATH, I would reply to this post with some response, stating I would do something outragious, yet probably chicken out and not do it.

Maybe tattoo an image of the mob on my head and hope I don't go bald when I'm old.

I would be very tempted to follow through with it!

I'd use dorky word "lootpool" in serious context. Once. :)

1 kidney

message too short

I would go a month without playing EU

Although that kind of defeats the objective..

i'd eat Rocky Mountain Oyesters, Escargot, (actual) Weiner Schnitzel, and Star's toenail clippings.

I'd stop smoking.

Nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine dollars

Thats a lie.. I mean totally :laugh:

I would get up at 6am.. once, will that do? :rofl:

Calling it a lie is a bit harsh I think, however, you're right that I can't promise I'll succeed ;)

Calling it a lie is a bit harsh I think, however, you're right that I can't promise I'll succeed ;)

I smoke.. hence :laugh:

Should have read "Yeah, I'll give up smoking.. rip my neighbours head off, tear the postman apart, beat the local shop-keeper up, and my kids headmistress"

..THEN I might believe you gave up smoking :cool:

Oh right..just me that gets that way then? :laugh:

;)

Never to drink Beer again!

I'd do a Lance Armstrong anatomy reconfiguration.....

i would cut my finger !

now that's extreme

even more extreme

i would cut BOTH my thumbs !!

I'd quite smoking herb, give my 'ole lady freely to MA ( I'd do that anyway without the ATH ) Give away my fav car, a '71 ford Torino fully restored.

Wife for auction!
0.01 SB
5.00 BO

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

For a 100k PED ATH... hmm... I'd personally go to FPC and offer to be Marco's slave for one month as I dress with a little tutu during all of it. :eek: They gotta pay the trip though, I want my PEDs whole to enjoy after it. :D

I would actually work while I'm at work. (for 1 month)

:eek: *faints* :eek:

For just a 100k ath?

*faints again*

wakes up :drink:

:thumbup:

its a tough decision but yes i am kinda desperate even if i know that i might at a certain point of my life regret it.

Ok i got to win this, no sex for a year! (incluiding anything sexual related:handjob: )

I dare you guys to beat this one! AH

Ok i got to win this, no sex for a year! (incluiding anything sexual related:handjob: )

I dare you guys to beat this one! AH

Was thinking about that also, but I think it is supposed to be something you SACRIFICE, not something you don't have anyway :D

For 100k ATH I would not drink Jägermeister for at least one hour, maybe even two :D

Back