ATH: 105 k belkar

some drunk MA employee stumbled upon the loot button xD

gratz

OMFG Gratz!!!! Nice ATH :D Spend peds well!!!!:bowdown::tower:

Gratz Durtak, really happy for you. I know you have been mining CND heaps for a very very long time - nice to see it finally pay off for you.

Nice to see an old soc mate hit the big one !!!!! :wtg:

Gratz Emooooo,

Huge Gratz for this extraordinary find, drinks on you next time i meet you and alot of them ;)
Damn man it would be too damn hard to catch you soon with this nice little baby :yay::wtg::yay:

Keep the lights on !!!

oa 101 light
101 k

OMFG
gz

First .. HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations !!! :yay:
This is why a lot of us play .. to see those loots - so you achieved a goal that 99% of us will NEVER achieve. I'm sure it was exciting and crazy and awesome -- so enjoy your moment!!! :D

Secondly - I hope that one day you will stop hearing about how you didn't play like 'those guys' did.
OMG he plays the $1 slots .. I spend $3 per pull and lose. Let's quit.
:rolleyes:

Third .. spend it wisely - in pixels or paper money .. just have fun!!
:dance: :woot: :tower:

random disclosure .. I've whined about lvl 12 miners getting towers - repeated noob mob hof's for one avatar - stupid oa 101 crafting ath's, etc. etc. - so I'm not innocent of the bitterness.
But this guy isn't a noob - he's #128 on tracker.
He just played smarter than a lot of people did - and in turn, I think that makes 'those people' feel dumb ...

wow , if only you had a 109 :p

big gratz

big congrats spend the peds with care, maybe even withdraw it to get a real life item like a house or car but in any case I hope you use the money wisley.

:wtg:

BIG Gratz from me too -U, now go out and play and have even more fun :wtg:

:laugh: Awesome Mate!! Gratz!!! :yay::yay:

I love these type of finds...

Tommorrow someone will be in another thread telling people how equipment "really does matter" :laugh: :D

Enjoy your peds m8 :)

First .. HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations !!! :yay:
This is why a lot of us play .. to see those loots - so you achieved a goal that 99% of us will NEVER achieve. I'm sure it was exciting and crazy and awesome -- so enjoy your moment!!! :D

Secondly - I hope that one day you will stop hearing about how you didn't play like 'those guys' did.
OMG he plays the $1 slots .. I spend $3 per pull and lose. Let's quit.
:rolleyes:

Third .. spend it wisely - in pixels or paper money .. just have fun!!
:dance: :woot: :tower:

random disclosure .. I've whined about lvl 12 miners getting towers - repeated noob mob hof's for one avatar - stupid oa 101 crafting ath's, etc. etc. - so I'm not innocent of the bitterness.
But this guy isn't a noob - he's #128 on tracker.
He just played smarter than a lot of people did - and in turn, I think that makes 'those people' feel dumb ...

Firstly, huge gz Emil :)

Now to the statement above, before the ATH today, his total mining loot on the tracker was 44.5k peds. This figure included 3 towers and 3 x 1k+ loots.

Whilst I'd like to congratulate emil for this amazing find, I can understand how some of the more active miners may be a little disappointed with how this blows open the whole ideology of mining amps.

It's like the 70k crafting quantity ATH the other day. MA are leaving themselves open to some serious questions by these lottery ticket loots

Gratzzz :wtg:

And too all the guys whining about the 101 light...

Better smack urself for not beeing there with ur big amp ;)

Firstly, huge gz Emil :)

Now to the statement above, before the ATH today, his total mining loot on the tracker was 44.5k peds. This figure included 3 towers and 3 x 1k+ loots.

Whilst I'd like to congratulate emil for this amazing find, I can understand how some of the more active miners may be a little disappointed with how this blows open the whole ideology of mining amps.

It's like the 70k crafting quantity ATH the other day. MA are leaving themselves open to some serious questions by these lottery ticket loots

... all I can say is dynamics ;) (i know i know .. sue me)
I, and many others I know, have unlocked Mineral Sense levels and levels ago, using big amps the whole way - but have yet to see our own towers. However, we see new miners use tt gear and get unamped towers.
So, believe me I understand the frustration of your skills / amp usage being negated by the 'system'. :wise:

Gratz for that but....

30% user's use big amps and claims notingh :(

This is not fair

Gratz for that but....

30% user's use big amps and claims notingh :(

This is not fair

Lol, i love this...

So what u saying is that big spenders should get al the ath and items and never get a bad run..?

And the guys with the "cheaper" gears should get the no claims and no loot and never get a chance for something good..?

Aah im not even gonna trie, im outa here :D

... all I can say is dynamics ;) (i know i know .. sue me)
I, and many others I know, have unlocked Mineral Sense levels and levels ago, using big amps the whole way - but have yet to see our own towers. However, we see new miners use tt gear and get unamped towers.
So, believe me I understand the frustration of your skills / amp usage being negated by the 'system'. :wise:

Thankfully, I'm not and never have been a miner so I can honestly say that the GZ I gave to Emil is 100% genuine.

You are totally right with the dynamics things and I think this is where people fail, not the game.

People have their own expectations on how EU should work and the rules it should obey and try to compare it with RL. I guess it all comes down to being in control. I like to be in control of my own life.... problem is, when it comes to EU, a few swedes and several intel processors take claim to that. This is where people fall down.

Well, I'll throw my conspiracy theory in the mix too. The really big ATH's are paid from ad revenue, we've seen a new movie ad recently in the US. I don't think those are really affected by gear at all, just pure luck. So, gratz!

Gratz man

105 finder and 101 light amp. FUMA. What more is there to say?

Anyone wanna buy some mineral sense, cga, and high end L finders?

Why do u think i chiped out too :p who needs skills and high finders :laugh:

Well at first I was like OMFG a damn nub got it.

But thankfully that isnt true.

So Gratz!!

I knew something was up. Did 2x amped runs for enmat and ore (103s x4) largest claim was an XIII - and a small abundant at that (55ped) nothing else over a V for ore and IV for enmats - mostly NRF as usual though. Hope u enjoy my bit of ped in that.

Gratz again!

:wtg: Uhm gratz thats a damn nice one :yay:

Gratz man

Why do u think i chiped out too :p who needs skills and high finders :laugh:
true...

first of all...GRATZ for this nice find...

second.. i told u so guys?.. YEEESSSS..
<<<U DON"T NEED SKILLS FOR MINING>>>.. only for using ...XT, or DOA....etc....skills matter only when u hunt.. if u wanna probe or mne... go find something on tt.. and after that pray to anyone u want to be few arround u who fill the lootpool..and u will find what u see today here..:)

it's too much guys.. for many of us... the next stage chipout all mining skills ( unfortunately for me but... it's last option...and i'm got there ).... :grumble:grrr...

best of luck to all
tBANNA

4 towers?

Level 35 or lower?

105k from a 101 light?

ridiculous...

mainly cuz it didn't happen to me otherwise it would have felt deserved :p

wtf le gay.

btw - my biggest find ever was 14000 narc and it was using a OF101 unamped.

Back