Hubert Zymp

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hubert Bebert Zymp
Hi all, :king:

Today I am very happy to present my highest HOF ingame:
a 10783 peds Bristlehog Provider. :whistle:

I apparently had the right intuition today (...): I was wondering why I didn't see a large Bristlehog HOF since past saturday (as many WOF players were hunting them, as well as the casual hunters of this mob). And since there was a large HOF on drones yesterday (I hunt drones also at the moment), I had no rush there. I thought, ok, maybe I can strike a 500+ peds today with the Bristlehogs.

Mm, it appeared to be much more!

No fancy item, 10566.45 peds of animal eye oil, a full Korss H400 (L), a few boards, etc. Nice enough...

As I have not registered big losses in the past months (small wins, actually), this is pretty cool.

Thanks to Deathifier for his Bristlehog Land Area on Treasure Island!

-- Hubert

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! :yay:

gratz! that was some nice thinking...

Gratz!
Am I seeing things, or are you hunting Bristles with pixie, an opalo and an A101? :eek:

Big Gratz Hubert! :yay:

Nice bristol gratz ;)

Congratulations! :yay:

Thanks all.

I'm gonna guess pixie+6B.
And I'll guess opalo is for finishing
Close guess, yes. It's a Valiant armor + 6B plates (I use the Valiant for drones, here it's just to attach the plates).

The picture is a bit dark because taken at night. And yes, the opalo is definetely for finishing (I used here a Korss H400 (L) amped with an A103 - and an accuracy enhancer). I was indeed thinking later that having Solomate Opalo on the screenshot wasn't the sexiest stuff :D

Very nice Bristle, congratulations!:yay:

Wow gratz that is an awesome uber :D

Gratz, good to see some tactics!

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG

gratz mate

nice loot on such a small mob :D gz

Gratz!! The post-WoF hunt pays off again :thumbup:

Back