11.10.2 Mining extractors still bugged

siremi

Old Alpha
Emi Odyssey Sir
Miners still can't mine properly. Just checked and extractors are still BUGGED.

Thanks.

what the f................

Damn. ANYBODY official has nothing to say???? :mad::mad::mad:

Or it is the way to express-health oversaturated economy, or...

It's "artificial" bug, for sure.

it`s already stated these changes are deliberate.

it`s already stated these changes are deliberate.

Prooflink, please?

And yeah, right. Those changes now made to the (L) version of extractors too, making them useless the same as the UL versions. Yeah.

And it's NOT the archeologist skill! I am level 5 archeologist and "not anymore" on all 3 professions and still have 3.4 / 6.8 and 12/19 on the TT EXTRACTOR!

Who says it's a bug ? It's a feature !

I'll quote myself:

I just had achievement - Conspiracy Sense unlocked. Let's see only facts:

0. Most of people have Big Hopes of upcoming Arcadia.
1. Major miners (suppliers) and traders locked.
2. Supply going down. But not enough. (locks still exists and investigated)
3. Mining system screwed. (smaller claim sizes) Supply still not enough down. But whining is very high. (read - Arcadia, please, please!)
4. Mining system got patch very fast. But... screwed completely by "bugged" extractors. (Arcadia!!! Come, SAVE US!)
5. Now major supply downed to the ground, according to ET: Mining in down by 40%, crafting - 23%. (WTF?!)

And here we go: major part of players, who can't profit - waiting for Arcadia, and... they have PEDs. Because they don't mine, craft... (it's hard and too suspicious to get down hunt @ same time)

Arcadia released, mining getting to "normal" state, alot of people have (what that transportation fee? 80peds? Nah, they have much more PEDs now) hope and going to the "new" world. With "old" PEDs, in "old" system.

And I don't call someone exploiter there. (smile.jpg)

Seems like I am right. Just have one question: how much is transport fee to Arkadia now is? I don't want to go there, I want just know amount.

cant be a feature... even the akardia finders/extractors are fucked up ! I have 100/200 m on the finder and I have lv 20 mining ! wtf ?

I'll quote myself:

Seems like I am right. Just have one question: how much is transport fee to Arkadia now is? I don't want to go there, I want just know amount.

Doesn`t transport fees go to hangar owners? So therefor MA has no interest in this?

Doesn`t transport fees go to hangar owners? So therefor MA has no interest in this?

What? What hangar??? I saw hangars, yes. They working now with spaceships?

I think, it's regular TP-travel now like NI, Foma, RT, e.t.c

And it's NOT the archeologist skill! I am level 5 archeologist and "not anymore" on all 3 professions and still have 3.4 / 6.8 and 12/19 on the TT EXTRACTOR!

I have 3.6 / 6.8 and 14/19 on the TT Extractor...i`m uba :yay: :yay:

I'm level 2 archaeologist and have 3.4 / 6.8 and 14/19 on TT extractor. Strange. Level 8 Driller, 4 Miner.

Not very high, but should be enough to max the TT finder.

What? What hangar??? I saw hangars, yes. They working now with spaceships?

I think, it's regular TP-travel now like NI, Foma, RT, e.t.c

Well, up until very recently hangar owners received payments from MA from TP usage. Something has changed now?

how much is transport fee to Arkadia now is? I don't want to go there, I want just know amount.

40 up and 40 down again ;)

Well, up until very recently hangar owners received payments from MA from TP usage. Something has changed now?

I don't know how hangars works, nor I don't know what receive or not hangar owners. I don't know what interest is for whom from what.

But I know for sure, that mining is downed already @ 48% negative, crafting - 26%. I don't want to scream or panic or such. But reducing turnover such high is a shoot in the foot. Especially, when that "bug" lasts too much long.

I just want to understand - why that's done. So, - no official answers, or something like that - I have just my speculations.

You know, "bug", it's something more ugly. There is seems like simple value change in DB, from "new-SIB" to "old".

I'm speechless.

40 up and 40 down again ;)

Thank you. Now let's multiply 80 peds on amount of those "Hopers". Good amount.

Why 80? You will be back. Soon.

I'm level 2 archaeologist and have 3.4 / 6.8 and 14/19 on TT extractor. Strange. Level 8 Driller, 4 Miner.

Not very high, but should be enough to max the TT finder.

Yes, and pretty much the same with high level miners who have 10+ levels of archeology from shared skills. So we know its bugged, not that we are all noobs.

it makes my head go insane thinking how people can think this extractor issue is not a bug....

HOW can it NOT be a bug, how can MA suddenly make all extractors regardless off the lvl of extractor - 101-105 all the same, that is totally crazy,

IT IS A BUG and i am crazy that it has not been fixed.... please MA FIX IT

RJ Rob

Hmm, i agreed that this is totally a bug, as it's impossible that all different level's miners have the same excavation efficiency (3.4/6.8) for Earth Excavator ME/01 :eyecrazy:

Personally I find it strange that MA does not respond to the forum linked on their website and their launcher ( this one ) but on an obscure forum with minimal activity, and only seldom there too.

No advertisements anywhere, both out of game advertising Entropia and in game advertising real world products/companies.

Piss poor support regarding bug compensation checked.

Long chain of bugs introduced by forcing features with no testing, even a minimal amount of testing would have uncovered the claim size bug and unskilled amp bug or the more recent unskilled finder and extractor bugs or even the infinite amp bug.

Yet they dump MORE features with a high probability of bugs like space ?

If it weren't for the community keeping this game together (I'm not really including myself) then this mess would have crumbled in flames.

I don't know how hangars works, nor I don't know what receive or not hangar owners. I don't know what interest is for whom from what.

But I know for sure, that mining is downed already @ 48% negative, crafting - 26%. I don't want to scream or panic or such. But reducing turnover such high is a shoot in the foot. Especially, when that "bug" lasts too much long.

I just want to understand - why that's done. So, - no official answers, or something like that - I have just my speculations.

You know, "bug", it's something more ugly. There is seems like simple value change in DB, from "new-SIB" to "old".

consider a cockup before a conspiracy /aridash/

I have made a petition to David, the CEO of Arkadia to bring this bug to the attention of MA.

The Arkadia miners also suffer from this, and basically mining is non-functional and will affect Arkadia.

He has assured me he will follow up on this. Hopefully, we'll see it resolved soon.

Cheers! :)

I have made a petition to David, the CEO of Arkadia to bring this bug to the attention of MA.

The Arkadia miners also suffer from this, and basically mining is non-functional and will affect Arkadia.

He has assured me he will follow up on this. Hopefully, we'll see it resolved soon.

Cheers! :)
Good thinking! And if anyone is frustrated by this and has not submitted a support case, you should do so. MA is probably aware of it, but overloading their support queues can't hurt.

Last edited:
Maybe it's MA's way of holding miners in lootable pvp :rolleyes:

Reactions: das
Back