Uber: 11813 PED Solis Beans | First 5 digit loot also first tower! | woooootttttt!!!!!

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Never thought I could found a loot like this.... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Since the start of the year that I stoped with depo, last year loot was too bad for the money that I had invested in my ava. Meanwhile did Iron challenge for daik and foul (ended last saturday the foul one). Since then been crafting a bit and also mining enmatters, hiting a nice hof last night but no mu on it...

Today the dream came true! :dance:

its a regular rod (edit2: infact it acts like a tower, got first batch last night ;) ) but if in the end I got all the ped, think I can live with it :cool:

edit2: The highest solis tower no tower in EU !!!

edit: tier I and II depth enhancer - level 2 amp

Thank you!
Good luck all :)

Last edited:
Wow man, gratz that's insane!

Gratz! well deserved :cool:

The best tower, non tower, tower I ever saw.

want to buy some nice mining gear ;) :laugh:

Grats :) and also, are you able to drill it now, or is it telling you you need to wait 24hrs?

WoW, awesome uber hof + nice MU :yay:

The tower is gr8 but the MU makes it totally awesome. Big gratz. Now thats what i call a real rare :)

Gl on the change of fortune. Hope it gets better going forward.

Damn that's one sexy tower! Was mining there earlier and got some decent claims, shoulda done another run lol.

jesus tower, couldnt ask for a better non ath tower :yay::yay::yay::yay:

If you have to drill it; great for skills, terrible for Tower sizes in PVP zone :(

:yay: Gratz :yay:

Gratz on an amazing find!

Sadly it is one step closer to MA forcing all mu's to 112% or less 8={

If you have to drill it; great for skills, terrible for Tower sizes in PVP zone :(

Clicking a tower gives the same amount of skills, without decay(!), as if you would drill it manually AFAIK.. So this just means we get extra decay on it ;)

I want to see if all towers really are gone... I never had one, I always wanted one :(

gratz. wtg

Darn on the tower removal :((( but big gratzzz on the nice claim :)

Thank you all for the gratz so far! :)

As you can see on 3º screenshot on main post, I try to extract it (after make a summon claim hoping that it becomes a tower) and it acts like a tower, I m not able to extract it, will need 24h for the first batch...

After I calm down... I changed zone in order to end the lvl 2 amp, since the amp was on the beginning, and this happened:

Without doubt the best amp used so far! :wtg:

Please don't hate me now... because it feels so good to have some peds back!

Party mode ON! :smoke:

Gz. Great day for you i guess. Enjoy the party lol

BREAKING NEWS: Meanwhile, where everybody on EF going emorage about nerfed mining, Fanan hits [signal scrambled]

Gratz with hotstreak.

gratz.....

i think this is crazy that we have to drill towers now, if that is the case, but also if the claim size theory bug is true, that solis should have been bigger, because i have worked out that claim sizes are 2 times smaller, so your XXIII would have actually been an XXV so you would have had an ATH, and there hasnt been a solis ATH for ages,

gratz again

Big gz!

but there goes the markup forever :(

i ll try to NOT crash the markup on them. ;)

but it ll be hard with Arkadia opening in one week! :yay:

pm me with your prices.

Big Gratz :yay:

big gz m8 and well diserved DR on top of the list again :)

GZ!!!
sell it slow plz :))

Clicking a tower gives the same amount of skills, without decay(!), as if you would drill it manually AFAIK.. So this just means we get extra decay on it ;)

I want to see if all towers really are gone... I never had one, I always wanted one :(

I haven`t had a tower in a long time, but back in the days when i got my first typo tower i got barely any skillgains from the tower. Let me put it this way - i`m not sure if i gained more skills than i would in a regular run. Unless something has changed in recent years, i`m not sure you`re correct there..

Anyway, gratz on an awesome find. Been mining there all the time, but coudn`t get anything really. :S

bloody awsome my friend. once again huge gratz on this, very deserved, tower :D

knowing you as well as i do, and seeing you finaly get this loot, makes me belive once again that the system dose give back to those who dont give up :wtg:

spend it wisley :laugh:

abraço puto,

Aus

big gratz:)

WOW!!! Uber gratz!!!

I was mining in that exact same spot last night! :laugh:

Back