$15 a month - Centech's take

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
I logged in for the first time in a week or so last night. I hunted fresco for ~2 hours and lost over 150p.

See ya next month! :yay:

LOL two hours???? :laugh: did you hunt in pixie and a MANN MPH?? :D

I logged in for the first time in a week or so last night. I hunted fresco for ~2 hours and lost over 150p.

lol Seeya!

Try mining, it will only take half as long :D

lol,

perhaps another mob is more suitable. Exa's, Combibo, small Argo etc.

Tell us what your setup is and how much sweat you gather to fund the rest of your hunting style.

Other then that, rofl an 'till next month,

Cheerd,

Zoo
Posted via Mobile Device

what u need to do is not play for months or year then u will ath or hit a 10k+ loot. i think ill test that theory since i no longer have time to play.

Ya missing "how to do it". What you need to do is spend hours sweating and shoot snots. That apparently is good value entertainment for $15 a month :eek:

Pointing out that its not very fun at all kinda gets you lots of neg regs but hell, the neg reps are more fun than sweating :laugh:

This is one of the best threads on the $15 experiment I've seen so far. It's straight to the point, and it's true.

Sure you can play for $15 a month, but if you hunt and ENJOY your hunt then you can hunt for one day a month!

And you probably won;t even enjot it that much anyways because nobody enjoys losing money :D

Just wanted to bump it

i've lost 100-150ped just about every hunt the last few weeks. do i win?

Subscribing, interesting test you got running there !!!!11

To be full valid this test shud end as link on wellcome email from MA to all newcomers?

I think $15 a month is possible here, just deposit $100 as an initial amount and hunt/ mine/ craft at your level. :)

what u need to do is not play for months or year then u will ath or hit a 10k+ loot. i think ill test that theory since i no longer have time to play.

I call BULLSHIT on that one!! Ive tried it :p still nothing yet!!

CU next month, a shame you don't post once a month ;)

Rgds

Ace

Hmm. Centech is banned? Yet no history in his posts indicating why?
Centech is like, one of the main reasons I browse EF... his posts and threads are realistic, blunt, and truthful! Why the hell did he get banned? Did he call Neo a whore or something?? :confused:

Centech is like, one of the main reasons I browse EF... his posts and threads are realistic, blunt, and truthful! Why the hell did he get banned? Did he call Neo a whore or something?? :confused:

I can only presume it was his bad language in Baits thread. Nothing in his other posts would indicate a ban to me. But yes he could of course he could have pm'd 711 with an abusive mail lol. This is pure speculation i would like to add

Rgds

Ace

Last edited:
Hmm. I'd like to know if it was permanent or temporary... I'm definitely looking forward to Centechs take on VU 10! Would hate to miss that from him...

Hmm. I'd like to know if it was permanent or temporary... I'm definitely looking forward to Centechs take on VU 10! Would hate to miss that from him...

Temporary i would have thought. Unless there is somehting behind the scenes, then it is anyones guess

Rgds

Ace

premium member banned, makes me think he might be a paying customer lol

Dear god I hope it wasn't my Mann MPH and Pixie remark!!! :eek: LOL :D

Put a Eamp 15 on it and use it for a couple of hours.. you'll rip through 150 peds no problem..... and nope I wouldn't do this as it would be just a complete waste of peds lol :laugh:

MMM I wonder if you could even kill a fresco with one in two hours?? Anyone care to try and let me know how it worked?? :silly2:

Is he really banned...I just assumed he was messing with his avatar title?

Is he really banned...I just assumed he was messing with his avatar title?

Not a joke - look at his status icon. It's red with jailbars on it, and hovering over it says "banned".

i don't get it actualy.

over and over and over again people are complaining and whinning.
yet they still play and yet they still deposit.

just go and leave , no one will stop u from leaving.
or does there ?

and what i cant understand is how does he lose so much money in such a short time ?
i think he's doing things far beyond his skills somehow.
i have lost much in single hunts aswell , but i was busy with totaly wrong equipment and totaly wrong mob's.

and another thing , if he would trade well and make real efford in playing a month for 15 dollar ... then i think u come a real far end if not u will manage till the end of the month.

maybe i should stop reading this whole forum.
it might make my gameplay a lot better.

Not a joke - look at his status icon. It's red with jailbars on it, and hovering over it says "banned".

Ah OK thanks, didn't see that. :ahh:

Is it possible to get him out of the jail and unbanned by paying his bait, sorry 'bail'?

i don't get it actualy.
and what i cant understand is how does he lose so much money in such a short time ?
Very easy. Burn 600 peds and get a 75% return (you can burn that much with P5a+A104 in ~2 hours). For a short-term result, it's completely normal.

Something tells me you`ll make a great Entropia ambassador.

Maybe try some reverse psychology on people.
"Man I play this game where I can lose 15usd/hour man. It`s great, you have no idea the feeling you get. You just play some standard cheapo` 15usd/month fee mmo and get shit."
"FU man, who do you think you are. I`ll show you I can lose 30usd in 1 hour there. Show me this game. I`ll shove more money into it than Gates does in his shit foundation." :)

Last edited:
just go and leave , no one will stop u from leaving.
or does there ?

There is an obstacle, it's a bit complicated to sell out. Sure items just place them on auction (and hope it won't be down when bid expires...), but for skills you need to buy ESIs, and when selling skills you probably need some knowledge in the real value of skills (the optimal price of skills people will buy the skills for) and hope you get more from the skills than cost of ESI+inserter decay+auction fee.

Simply, there is no "cash out" button.

Does that answer your question?

To be a bit more down to earth, keep in mind that some people spend alot of IRL money into PE, and they think they should have some value for the deposited money. Also, without people who deposit, even if we complain sometimes, there would be noone that paid the salary of MA staff (people who earn money ingame by trading don't get new money ingame; they just pull more of the money already ingame for themselves).

(Sigh, the people who complain about "whiners" don't realize that they're whiners themselves.)

I have actually considered selling my hunting skills to get PEDs for a wormhole chip, but I doubt my hunting skills is worth that much.

Last edited:
Back