Info: 153234 Gorgon ATH players

sorinel89

Alpha
Society
The Prodigy
Miss Afrodita TheOne
Hello,

Can I please ask these lucky avatars/players to come forward so we can all congratulate them properly on this massive achievement ? It would be a nice occasion for our little community to do a little bonding and have some pats on the backs. Thank you.

😎

Were 4 players. One talked to us in wavechat, won't disclose the name without consent, ofc.

Were 4 players. One talked to us in wavechat, won't disclose the name without consent, ofc.
Congratulations ! Well done to you as a sole avatar. Hopefully others come out so they receive the rightful congrats. 🥳🍻

Congratulations ! Well done to you as a sole avatar. Hopefully others come out so they receive the rightful congrats. 🥳🍻

index.php

were actually 4+1 (a lower level that kept dying, not sure if he got any loot). admit I was one of the gang, stupid enough - coming out of the devs event + chimera event and right before bed - to use a pee shooter on that gorgon absolutely sure it can't be a HOF after a 3k+ shade :D and most likely got lowest share of that bounty - can't complain though ;)

were actually 4+1 (a lower level that kept dying, not sure if he got any loot). admit I was one of the gang, stupid enough - coming out of the devs event + chimera event and right before bed - to use a pee shooter on that gorgon absolutely sure it can't be a HOF after a 3k+ shade :D and most likely got lowest share of that bounty - can't complain though ;)
Heard from NI chat or possibly wavevent, from that low level player, that it was 3+1, that lower lvl person got around 3k still, after as you said, dying a lot. Anyway, GZ to the ones who were there!

Congrats, was a really good one! 🥳

Heard from NI chat or possibly wavevent, from that low level player, that it was 3+1, that lower lvl person got around 3k still, after as you said, dying a lot. Anyway, GZ to the ones who were there!
Was indeed 5 players in total with one being completly new and just ran in the area for the first time after doing the mission. Only shot gorgon a few times, but enough times to get 3k ped from it, imagine that start to EU :D. Same player showed up the day after for the full event in some new armor, which was cool. Nice person too :).

BIG gz m8!

Gratz to the winners :)

Back