1660 sandking - it has happened :)))

Might be time to sell out before Kim finally destroys EU...

I'm not sure how he is destroying!

I'm sure he might anger a few... but the vast majority will be behind him!
May be he is stepping out of the old bubble..that made EU stagnant... and now ready to fly!

I'll be closely watching how the items are distributed... I hope the pattern will be the same as the last one.

LOL, Something in my mindset.. I can't change.. so it'll be like this for indefinite period...

It is getting annoying, so stop it. Now.

Since it didn't all go to one person, no, I don't.

That is incredibly short-sighted.

Tell me what you think after the next 200 Sand Kings.

They're not all going to drop 2 sets of armour each..

That it is nice prices are finally going down so that more people can afford to actually upgrade their gear instead of being stuck at a lower level for their entire time in the game until they quit in frustration over never being able to hunt bigger than Atrox Young? :rolleyes:

This too

Let me run those numbers by you again.

1 mob. The only one that's looted since the VU adding these items.

11 pieces of armour plus the blood sample.

What kind of probability figures do you think are happening there?

That it is nice prices are finally going down so that more people can afford to actually upgrade their gear instead of being stuck at a lower level for their entire time in the game until they quit in frustration over never being able to hunt bigger than Atrox Young? :rolleyes:

It's not just decent items, it's by far the best protection that has ever existed against certain types of damage.

This is not like dropping Nemesis or Jaguar.

And really, Atrox Young? Most active hunters in EU can kill Atrox Young without armour. I don't think you really understand the bigger picture.

I don't think you really understand the bigger picture.

I understand it perfectly, I just interpret it in another way than you do... I believe that armors like this, and below, has to become way more common for this game to be able to survive.

More common armors = lower price = more people playing at a higher level = more people spending more = more money flowing through game = game developing better

Hi Oleg

It's a boss mob so they can inject whatever they want in that particular mob, so its no surprise that the first one had all those pieces of armour. (Kinda like the Atrox Queen, first one had the egg)

I very much doubt that they will be dropping these armour parts in bulks.

Hi Oleg

It's a boss mob so they can inject whatever they want in that particular mob, so its no surprise that the first one had all those pieces of armour. (Kinda like the Atrox Queen, first one had the egg)

I very much doubt that they will be dropping these armour parts in bulks.

1. The first Atrox Queen was at the time a unique mob, no other Atrox Queen spawned for almost 5 years after that. The Sand King can spawn 4-5 times daily, if enough people do the wave. So that's approximately 7000 times more often than the Atrox Queen over those 5 years.

2. The first Atrox Queen didn't have the egg, the egg was dropped by a Feffoid.

1. The first Atrox Queen was at the time a unique mob, no other Atrox Queen spawned for almost 5 years after that. The Sand King can spawn 4-5 times daily, if enough people do the wave. So that's approximately 7000 times more often than the Atrox Queen over those 5 years.

2. The first Atrox Queen didn't have the egg, the egg was dropped by a Feffoid.

Ahhh yeah you're right forgot about it dropping from the Feffoid.

I still think the first Sand King drop was injected. The new armour pieces will be treated like uber items and will be properly balanced. (This is all speculation by me of course best ask Kim himself for clarification)

I still think the first Sand King drop was injected.

There would have been riots if a 3rd Sand King had been no loot after all. Looks like they fixed whatever glitch caused that.

The HAZEN UL armour and the SK plates are definitely welcome! Can't wait to see the full set.

I still think the first Sand King drop was injected. The new armour pieces will be treated like uber items and will be properly balanced. (This is all speculation by me of course best ask Kim himself for clarification)

If this is the case then the situation is even worse than I previously thought.

If this is the case then the situation is even worse than I previously thought.

Looks like you were right though.

This whole episode disgusts me more and more as it goes on.

Alright, I was on my way to help kill the second looting Sand King when I saw the HOF message. :mad: What did I miss out on?

Alright, I was on my way to help kill the second looting Sand King when I saw the HOF message. :mad: What did I miss out on?

Muscle oil at approx 1/8 of kill cost.

I keep surprising myself with my stupidity, lol. Used tier 7 x5 (L) with low rider amp, and got 23 ped muscle oil :girl: Will do my best to stay out, but I just know I will keep doing it.

Looks like you were right though.

This whole episode disgusts me more and more as it goes on.

Hi Oleg,

whilst I totally agree with you here, bare in mind.

Even MA knows they fucked up on the Sand King (twice). This I see as a compensation loot (sure it isn't fair for those who couldn't shoot this one, but at least MA compensated in their ways). I highly doubt that any other sand king is holding more then maybe 1x of those parts in them (if even that).

So, lets carry on as usual, we all know that MA isn't exactly premier division when it comes to running a business but luckily they havea premier league product they take care off (no imagine Steve Jobs would have promoted EU at one point.... We'd prollly close to 100 million players by now :)

And am glad that the usual ubers (Skippie, Star and what not) didn't get the big items this time (by the looks of it). Its bad enough to have someone with a highly tiered MM being without competition to win an LA every year ... ...

Angel

I didnt looted shit
But i know on last one there were Male Thigh Guards looted!

Ouch, I thought the next two or three would be nice ones.

I didnt looted shit
But i know on last one there were Male Thigh Guards looted!

And an armor plate with quite high Penetration, Burn, Shrapnel, and Impact protection..... 18-21 protection on which exact values I'm not sure.

Menace

And an armor plate with quite high Penetration, Burn, Shrapnel, and Impact protection..... 18-21 protection on which exact values I'm not sure.

Menace

I updated entropedia, you can see the stats for the items there. Just type in "Sand King" and hit search :) also added the armors that people have looted and screen captured.

~Danimal

You really don't see a problem with 11 pieces of uber-level armour and plates dropping from one mob?

Do you remember when Jag was introduced ?

I looted several harnesses in one run on Atrox - They were dropping like hides for the first day.

What I believe is that they put a number which is gonna be looted per active player ingame - So lets say the looting system tells that 5 complete armors needs to be dropped. Then ofc the first few kills will drop a higher number of armor parts than it will later on :)

If this makes sense.

It is getting annoying, so stop it. Now.

Sure, I can stop posting it... but can't remove it from my neural circuits :)

I understand it perfectly, I just interpret it in another way than you do... I believe that armors like this, and below, has to become way more common for this game to be able to survive.

More common armors = lower price = more people playing at a higher level = more people spending more = more money flowing through game = game developing better

exacctly my point :)... thank you!

no items this time it seems
I'm actually happier.. coz everybody got some decent loot... from the sand king.
and almost everybody is happy... special event should make everybody happy :)

Last edited:
Back