18k Kretlin Old

Status

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
The Kretlin don't seem to be done, either.

Spent 14 hours at CP hunting after the two large ATHs there yesterday through last night, and had lost 1k at least before this hit, but since I had 1200 ammo left and .32 on my card, it was right on time. Still can't get over the 4 other hofs I had, more less this. I thought it was 1.8k at first and then the peds flooded the window. I missed the extra digit cause I never thought I would ever hit something this large. It should be an ATH, but missed it by around 2.5k or so due to the larger ones that have been swinging through. This mob spawned on top of me or else I would have never killed it cause I was just about done loosing ped for the day. It was in CP of course, dome 2 just at the front of the dome. I been wanting a ep50 forever so all the better that it dropped. But no mysteriously hard to find uber harness. {Believe me, I checked and checked under all that ped, but it wasn't there.}

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I have 3.5k rifle, 3.6k handgun, non-chipped appropriate weapons skills, have been playing for 6 months and I do deposit monthly but it is nobody's business how much. I was use a Maddox IV and Dante combo, and was wearing Full Male Gremlin with 5bs {thanks Auktuma}. And only using an ek2350 to fap myself. So it is possible to hit something like this with hard work without having to have played PE / EU for years. And you don't have to kill in dome 3-4 to hit big up there either. I never went in there this entire trip. Learned my lesson fast last time.

My previous hofs were 2.5k, 2.3k, 1.9k, 1.1k two in team and two solo. My only silent uber was a Medium Teleport Chip. I can't remember how many globals I've had, but when you kill lots of mobs, they help you pay for the decay you blow in the hunt. Good luck and may Lootius bless all of you too.

Darth Skippie Boobie
Boss / Fat Rats

Last edited:
I Shouldn't have left CP :laugh: grats dude ;)

Medium TP chip on a mob ? beacon used to drop them...

Huge gratz skippie. This gives us mid lev players hope :p

Mucho GRATZ on the UBER.

And i thought you could only uber on CND....LOL!! :eek:

Just wanted to add. Nothing against the ubers, I respect em. And I've learned a lot from them, thus, why I have poured money into the equipment {Maddox IV and Dante, can you say "How much?"}, ammo and decay to be able to hunt similar to them. And I've gotten a lot of great advice. See Skam's sit downs with Skalman and Starman and learn a lot about their feelings on hunts. But all players in this game have a chance to get lucky regardless of skill. Don't believe me? Check out those latest 700 ped Combibos. Anybody that plays PE entertains risk, but don't go on a 20 ped hunt and complain about bad loot and wonder why you never hit globals or hofs. I hit 8, count em, 8 no loots in a row before this hit, and thought about quiting a couple of times. All my hofs have come after seriously bad loot periods.

And, the Medium Teleport Chip was off a Bristle, North East of TI Castle TP about two weeks ago, so yeah, they been dropping off a mob. Never been on a beacon so I can't speak to that one.

"And when Lootius Blesses you with riches, don't forget to say thank you to the little guy."

Darth Skippie Boobie
Boss / Fat Rats

Last edited:
Well done skippie, happy for ya mate :)

If it happens to me, I doubt it will cover what I've put in :/

Skippie said:
Darth Skippie Boobie
Counselor / Knights of Lootius

Do you need to update your EF avatar info by any chance?

Coming from you, dude, I imagine you are right.

awesome and gratz !!!

actaully i do, lol, but i don't know how to do it. can you tell me how to update my info? hehe.

lol, Click on User CP then on Edit Profile and scroll down :)

congrats, seems everyone is getting nice hofs other than me up there, 2 weeks there more than 3k down , time for a PE holiday me thinks.

big gratz m8 :)

you beat our soc record by quite a margin

Good to see someone on the same sort of level as me can get an uber loot. I must admin I thought it was something reserved for the elite.

Uber Gratz m8

Oi mate! That's some nice loot you got there!

Let me whine for a second here. I've been playing as long as you. I use mostly the same gear as you. I've spent weeks up at CP and lost many k peds there. I've never had an uber. I've never even looted a decent item and I do hunt hundreds and hundreds of peds a run and (used to do) a few of those run a day (it's usually the person standing next to me that get 1-4k hofs :X), I got nothing to show for it.

That being said, I am very happy you have gotten it. I really don't give much for giving the ubers with their imk2s, mm, modfaps and other uber gear that already profit anyways yet more money. I have nothing against them personally, but I do think that is all a load of crap. (let the -rep come...). Your ultrauber here gives hope the non-uber players.

Big grats mate, dont spend it all at once :tongue2:

A most well deserved UUHOF (UltraUberHOF)..

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW.

VV

Chainfire said:
Let me whine for a second here. I've been playing as long as you. I use mostly the same gear as you. I've spent weeks up at CP and lost many k peds there. I've never had an uber. I've never even looted a decent item and I do hunt hundreds and hundreds of peds a run and (used to do) a few of those run a day (it's usually the person standing next to me that get 1-4k hofs :X), I got nothing to show for it.

Best bet Chaineybaby, is to play for fun and forget the loot. If you play for the loot, it's like 'a watched kettle never boils.' You have an expectation of loot and when it doesn't happen, you are sorely dissapointed. I've been there and done that, more than once.

If it's going to happen, it will happen :), otherwise, play for fun and play smart :)

But you knew that already matey didn't you ;)

Good luck though ;)

Skippie said:
Just wanted to add. Nothing against the ubers, I respect em. And I've learned a lot from them, thus, why I have poured money into the equipment {Maddox IV and Dante, can you say "How much?"}, ammo and decay to be able to hunt similar to them. And I've gotten a lot of great advice. See Skam's sit downs with Skalman and Starman and learn a lot about their feelings on hunts. But all players in this game have a chance to get lucky regardless of skill. Don't believe me? Check out those latest 700 ped Combibos. Anybody that plays PE entertains risk, but don't go on a 20 ped hunt and complain about bad loot and wonder why you never hit globals or hofs. I hit 8, count em, 8 no loots in a row, some on Aurli Strong and Soldiers before this hit, and thought about quiting a couple of times. All my hofs have come after seriously bad loot periods.

And, the Medium Teleport Chip was off a Bristle, North East of TI Castle TP about two weeks ago, so yeah, they been dropping off a mob. Never been on a beacon so I can't speak to that one.

"And when Lootius Blesses you with riches, don't forget to say thank you to the little guy."

Darth Skippie Boobie
Counselor / Knights of Lootius

First off gratz...

Second, what you're saying is a lie buddy.
Because i have played for many years. and i have a lot higher skills then you and i bet u i deposited more aswell..

If you have the luck then you have it.. i have never gotten anything over 500 ped hof. and i usually go on a 300 ped hunt minimum.

you have had 4 or 5 hof's bigger then my biggiest hof + 6 of my globals put together!

i have been through numerous amounts of guns/armours/faps i have tried it all out. i have tried almost every mob.

don't encourage people to try harder when they will only get dissapointed.

nice one grats!
:dance:

Big gratz on the big one :beerchug:
Still sad that u can't event get a full angel after an uber loot :cussing: :hammer:

huuuge congratulations mr boobie! :cheer:

i cannot say i wasn't lil jealous, but thats just evil human nature :kos:

my biggest is 1.9k trox young, 6 months contra 3 years, yes u are one lucky bastard, MA waky waky!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Gratz, nice one !! :D

(it's ubber no Global :laugh: )

now i know where the loot went. :rolleyes:

i swear everytime somone gets this much loot SUCKS...

grats tho

sloth said:
now i know where the loot went. :rolleyes:

i swear everytime somone gets this much loot SUCKS...

grats tho

true......this whole week nothing but aths and big hofs, and me? well i get to lose some odd 500 peds....

but gratz to you, for your 18k hof

in space

up there

with stuff! o_O...

congrats to you m8

:beerchug: :nakedgirl: :beerchug:

gratz skippie even though ive said i dont know ho many times ingame so again gratz :D

big gratz guy !!!

Its really cool to see an uber hof like that for a non uber

gratz

gratz 2 the big loot

but what is cp again? camp phoenix?

Status
Back