1st S&MA Beer Quality Assurance Workshop 2005

...ehhhm oki az lemme check my RL pedcard :p
... and the friend i was gonna take :p

@natoel: you did download the game right...
then log into the client loader and u can request support there :wise:

debbie will join the event :D

yo, it will be Eps+1 now

anyone decided on a location yet?

there is a link on EF for a paub in soho ..didnt check it yet as im buisy fixing up flight and stuff :D

do we have a confirmed date?

aye :cheer:

my company for that day has off and im getting tickets now :p

cool, everyone else WAKE UP

I can no longer come for sure, as I fractured my ankle 2 days ago and I'm in crutches for the next 6 weeks.

ouch :-( i hope u get better soon and have a laptop to ur hand :p

2 weeks to go, you all ready?

I think we're all go. il's booked his flight and so we should be able to get some festivities in from about lunchtime onwards :D

I won't be able to make it, I'm travelling to Grenoble that day :(

Ooooo :( And I was just thinking about organising a small prize to lotto to those people who turn up.

o_O did i read wrong or did we settle on halloween weekend lol...

well i least i wont look funny in my 'PE' related outfit :D

Aziphirael said:
Ooooo :( And I was just thinking about organising a small prize to lotto to those people who turn up.

Well.. I'm still up for it (if I'm welcome :dunce: ) ...

ultimababe said:
Well.. I'm still up for it (if I'm welcome :dunce: ) ...

Yup you're defintiely welcome :D

And yeah its Halloween weekend ;) So funny costumes are optional :p

Ack - I looks funny anyway.. no costume required :tongue2:

lol, its ok, ill pass on the costumes... btw... anyone sorted out a pub yet?

and any idea of hotels that are close....also.... pubs close at 11pm, clubs close at 2am, so are we going on to a club after the pub?

/Eps :tongue2:

Eps said:
lol, its ok, ill pass on the costumes... btw... anyone sorted out a pub yet?

and any idea of hotels that are close....also.... pubs close at 11pm, clubs close at 2am, so are we going on to a club after the pub?

/Eps :tongue2:

11pm.... :scared: holy crap that's SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKING :eek:

Pubs shut here when we let them ;) but that's Scotland for ya :wise::tongue2:

Well I think we're settling on a pub in Covent Garden market called the Punch & Judy. A classic drinkers pub within the main market area.

Theres probably a number of hotels in that area. Could try www.holiday-inn.com for example.

Not too sure on the clubbing, that I'll leave to the clubbing group being lead by il :D As I'll have to leave a bit early to catch a train back home as I've stuff planned for the sunday.

ok thats cool, im looking forward to this XD

i told dodgy, ter and dannyO about it but im not sure if they found the thread, they all live in london.

make sure to bring your cameras!

seems we will have to be at stanstead at 6:30(an early time for me to leave a club actually) me need to take the first train at 4:00 to arrive at 6:00 at stanstead if i understand that right from baa.com

if club closes at 2:00 we just need to raon dazed and confused around london for 2 hours lol

well i hope we will find something warm till 4:00

well thats my plan soo far ..besides that ...madness lol

We have a venue now :D

http://www.coventgardenlife.com/places.asp?PlaceID=102
Its in the central Covent Garden market. Bit of Tourist Trap but an easy place to meet. Would say outside where those benches are would be good ;)

Map to show where central market is:
http://www.coventgardenlife.com/maps/mapl3centre.htm

I think we still on to meet at 5PM. This should give us ample time to meet, have a few beers and allow people who need to head off to go and for those staying to look into finding a late night establishment for late night partying.

Theres also a small competition that I want to do as well ;)

w00t 1 week to go, by the way can whoever is coming please post here,i get the feeling its gona be just me, katie, ulti, firewolf, az and il

wassup with ex cons? :D

Eps said:
w00t 1 week to go, by the way can whoever is coming please post here,i get the feeling its gona be just me, katie, ulti, firewolf, az and il

I think there were a few people on the EP boards interested in coming along. But its really a case of turning up and seeing what happens ;)

Maybe we can get MA to put something on the PE.com website?

*waves.......... :dunce:

oook....if your turning up, post here

I pm'd warmdogg, hes pulled out

Back