Pianoman178

Old Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Piano Pianoman Man
Wow nice finds! :yay:

Nice video and nice loots...thanks for sharing

nice video, and gz 2 the 2 hofs.

very nice globals m8! Although I was expecting something more from the HoF's lol this is noting compared to what RADDIM floods the global chat with when he goes mining.

~Danimal

Gratz!

Nice video, makes mining look a lot less boring then it actually is. ;)

Nice run & nice video. gz

Gratz. I enjoyed that.

Your piano playing?

Two Hof´s in one Run are a dream for me, so i only can say: BIG BIG GRATZ :yay::yay::yay::yay:

btw, nice Video :)

Last edited:
very nice globals m8! Although I was expecting something more from the HoF's lol this is noting compared to what RADDIM floods the global chat with when he goes mining.

~Danimal

I think an XX and an XVII is very impressive for 2*OA-104. We can't all automine FOMA with 109 amps all day :)

Great video, and gratz on the HoFs!

~Danimal

I can't find any comment that would be more stupid than this so I quote ftw:lolup:

and gratz very nice run (it's a shame gold is'nt even worth the kcal to click on tt machine) :clap:

gratz on the hof`s and really cool that you managed to film them. Must have been feeling lucky :D

Gz you use good amp in down :)

gratz on the hof`s and really cool that you managed to film them. Must have been feeling lucky :D

Haha, the run actually started out horrible. That adomasite hit in the beginning was my only find in 15 bombs.

Thank you all for the gratz! I hope there will be more to come in my next episode :D

-Piano

nice

big gratz.loved the video;was nice to see someone else's method.:beerchug:

grats , nice finds ;)

~Danimal

Some people are just down right nasty... they show the world they are all high and mighty by complimenting someone and then adds something nasty.

Painoman is trying to do something nice for the people that would like to see some videos of globals/hof in mining and you just had to put him down didn't you... stupidest comment ever!

Get stuffed dude... if you got nothing good to contribute... DONT!

Some people are just down right nasty... they show the world they are all high and mighty by complimentingt someone and then adds something nasty.

Painoman is trying to do something nice for the people that would like to see some videos of globals/hof in mining and you just had to put him down didn't you... stupidest comment ever!

I didn't mean for it to sound like a put down... I just simply meant that I was hoping to see alot of globals in the video like raddim usually does when he goes mining.

I apologize to the op if I have offended you, I did not mean to...sometimes when I'm trying to say something I type something else and it comes out wrong....

~Danimal

I didn't mean for it to sound like a put down... I just simply meant that I was hoping to see alot of globals in the video like raddim usually does when he goes mining.

I apologize to the op if I have offended you, I did not mean to...sometimes when I'm trying to say something I type something else and it comes out wrong....

~Danimal

Well said... I retract my comment then :)

GL!

Dig your music...played the piece you used for Episode 2 in orchestra in high school...hahaha and grats on the HoFs! :D

Some people are just down right nasty... they show the world they are all high and mighty by complimenting someone and then adds something nasty.

~Danimal

Well said... I retract my comment then :)

GL!

It's all good, guys. I didn't take offense. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or money to drop 109s on FOMA all day long. At least my videos give you the first-person perspective of the swirlies, instead of just reading them in text :D

Dig your music...played the piece you used for Episode 2 in orchestra in high school...hahaha and grats on the HoFs! :D

Thanks! For some reason classical / orchestral music melds really well with mining in EU :wtg:

There will be more to come! :wtg::yay::wtg:

Back