20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
3_general_16_9.jpg

Happy birthday, Entropians!

We have reached 20 years of virtual reality and we could not have done it without you!

Starting today, you can discover exclusive TWEN Edition items throughout Entropia Universe! During the celebration of TWEN (Twentieth Entropia New Year), you have a chance to loot TWEN Edition items. This is an opportunity for all Entropians throughout the Universe and includes all mobs on all planets and in space.

Get ready, Entropians​

20 years ago, a mission known as Project Entropia rose from the ashes of a great war with Artificial Intelligence on Calypso and re-opened its trade lanes to settlers of the Empire, marking an end of robot dominance and a new era of growth and prosperity.

The Empire celebrates those who braved the vastness of space to seek their fame and fortune and to help rebuild a future on Calypso, and those who honor those who fought the AI menace, whose destructive force brought dark clouds over a world of paradise. They are not forgotten.

Now, as celebrations proceed, several coordinated attacks on settlements have been launched by the robots, a potential sign of a large-scale attack coming! Omegaton requires vast amounts of resources, materials, and robot technology to help arm and defend Calypso against the robot invasion. Large buy orders for a variety of materials will be placed on the Calypso auction by the Omegaton representative, Consul Tiberius Calderon.

Highly aggressive robot forces are concentrated at the following settlements:

• Ashi
  • Atlas Haven
  • Camp Caravan
  • Camp Icarus
  • Camp Phoenix
  • Cape Corinth
  • Chug’s Hideout
  • Fort Ithaca
  • Fort Pandora
  • Fort Troy
  • Hadesheim
  • Jason Centre
  • Jurra Plateau
  • Minopolis
VERSION-3-TwenJan-30-MAP-[web]_1x1.jpg

The Omegaton Corporation is asking brave Entropians for assistance in defending Calypso!

The dark mind of the AI has not forgotten its defeat and has grown strong in the shadows, silently building and planning retribution to remind humanity of its fragility…

To be continued

What else is happening in 2023?​

This is just the beginning of the anniversary activities, as we’re planning to celebrate TWEN throughout the year! We’re already looking forward to sharing the information about our next TWEN update with you all. Also, the recently released Entropia Unreal Tokens will continue to be lootable throughout the TWEN event, and beyond.

In addition to the TWEN celebrations, the normal schedule of yearly global events (e.g. Easter Mayhem, Halloween Mayhem, and Merry Mayhem) will continue. As usual, we are also planning the Eomon migration on Calypso. There will also be some other little surprises in the universe throughout the year.

In parallel, our team will continue with the development of Entropia Universe Unreal; we have more sneak peeks of recent progress planned soon!

TWEN-nr6-2023_[web]_16_9.jpg

Thank you for 20 years of adventures together!​

Over two decades ago, MindArk had the vision to create a virtual reality environment with a real economy. It all began with a project. The project, originally called Project Entropia, set out to develop an internet-based 3D experience with continents so big it would take days to cross them by foot. This while working in a tiny office, with a small team developing the idea on bulky monitors, and on computers that still sported floppy disks and CD drives.

Project Entropia was later rebranded to Entropia Universe - which is the unique player-driven real-cash economy MMORPG you know today. In January 2003, Entropia Universe went gold!
Over the years many of you have joined us on this journey and made our universe into the lively experience that it is today.

From the beginning of our project until today we have continuously had the spirit to expand our platform and we’re beyond excited for what the future holds.
TWEN-nr5-2023_[web]_16_9 (1).jpg

Originally posted here

Last edited by a moderator:
:birthday:

michael-scott-the-office.gif

Starting today, you can discover exclusive TWEN Edition items throughout Entropia Universe! Interesting, so no vendors this time around (yet) just straight up item drops. Cool cool cool.

YAAAYYY.....lets get started....:cool:

YAY!

"This is an opportunity for all Entropians throughout the Universe and includes all mobs on all planets and in space."

Absolutely huge

Edit: Cape Corinth and Camp Phoenix same as other Robot invasions.

I shouldn't assume, but I'm going to assume for the previous locations form Last years Robot invasion, that this one is the same.

Last edited:
Great to see the robot war comming back like in the old days, can't wait to get back to caly!

Holy kamoly this is such a sudden pleasant surprise!Happy birthday!

Last edited:
Holy kamoly this is such a sudden pleasant surprise!
Not sudden at all when they told us Q1 2023 lmao. and Most people predicting Late January Early Feb/ Right after announcing winners of MM FFA

Not sudden at all when they told us Q1 2023 lmao. and Most people predicting Late January Early Feb/ Right after announcing winners of MM FFA

I guess the sudden part is the "here is the post with the first details, its already on btw"
Only mob loot for now, wonder if there will be vendors later or not.

Bots attack caves event

Happy birthday Entropia!

I know that but nobody knew the exact day.It just dropped, like a Hof :D

Last edited:
Happy B-day Entropia then :)

Very nice Happy birthday! Lets have party!:yay::yay::yay::dunce::birthday::dunce::yay::yay::yay:

Great job MA 🥳
CRT i need rescue from work 🤣

Started playing this awesome game in 2006, did'nt think I would still be here, but hay I am lol, so time to kill more bots I think GL everyone

Happy 20th Century Fox!!! I mean ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Back