2009 ***WoF WarSheet*** SCORES

Score Breakdown Stage 3.1

WoFers!!

Here is how you scored your points Main v Support in Stage 3.1

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Enjoy!!

Please note that the running total at the bottom right of each team's "square" does not reflect the points you have in this stage. The totals from Stage 3.1 , 3.2 and 3.3 are added together and the top 2 teams from each Group advance to Stage 4.

This will allow team Captains to see how contributions to the team are made. He or she can take whatever action he or she wishes (like a round of drinks at the pub :thumbup: )

Subscribing...

***NON-GRAPHICAL SCORES***

Group A

England Vs Czech Rep.

England: 238

1 HoF (main)

Main 68+ 50 Var + Sup 20+10 Var+ 25 Bonus

+ Sweep+ Loot +Win

Czech Rep: 75

Main 25+10 Var +Sup 5+10 Var +25 Bonus

Greece Vs Norway:

Greece: 200

1 HoF (Sup)

Main 71+25 Var +Sup 29+10 Var+25 Bonus

+Loot+Win

Norway: 65

1 HoF (Main)

Main 20+10 var + Sup 10+25 Bonus

Congratulations GREECE,well done once more!

Round 2 Scores so far....

Stage 3:

***NON-GRAPHICAL SCORES***

Round 2:

So Far....

Group A:

England Vs Greece:

England:

Total:328

Main Team: 101+50 Variety
Support: 102+10 Variety
+15 Loot Boost +25 Sweep Bonus +25 Win Bonus

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 566

Greece:

Total:132

Main Team: 55+25 Variety
Support: 42+10 Variety

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 332

Czech Republic Vs Norway Still to play.

Group C:

America Vs Netherlands:

America:

Total:302

Main Team: 93+50 Variety
Support: 109+10 Variety
+15 Loot Boost +25 Win Bonus

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 726

Netherlands:
Total:211

Main Team:64+50 Variety
Support: 62+10 Variety
+25 Sweep Bonus

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 370

Italy Vs Estonia Still to play.

Group D:

Sweden Vs Scotland:

Scotland:

Total:278

Main Team: 119+50 Variety
Support: 49+10 Variety
+25 Sweep Bonus +25 Win Bonus

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 551

Sweden:

Total:251

Main Team: 133+50 Variety
Support: 43+10 Variety
+15 Loot Boost

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 539

Finland Vs Eudoria Still to play.

Group E:

France Vs Poland:

France:

Total:256

Main Team: 110+50 Variety
Support: 46+10 Variety
+15 Loot Boost +25 Win Bonus

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 564

Poland:

Total:128

Main Team: 60+25 Variety
Support: 43+0 Variety

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score:240

Amethera Vs Denmark Still to play.

I'll put up the rest as they come in.

Thrlling, isn't it?:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Group D:

Sweden Vs Scotland:

Scotland:

Total:278

Main Team: 119+50 Variety
Support: 49+10 Variety
+25 Sweep Bonus +25 Win Bonus

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 551

Sweden:

Total:251

Main Team: 133+50 Variety
Support: 43+10 Variety
+15 Loot Boost

Combined Round 1 and 2 Score: 539

I must admit I was wrong hurri, when I moaned my ass off and said "there is zero chance of david slaying goliath" guess I proved myself wrong in the biggest way :)

I assume Swe thot of us as no threat so decided to field a weak team. Regardless it was VERY VERY close and we were trully happy to have come so close to a highly seeded team :)

...I assume Swe thot of us as no threat so decided to field a weak team. Regardless it was VERY VERY close and we were trully happy to have come so close to a highly seeded team :)

I have my doubts about Sweden fielding any team that would be considered weak ;) Regardless, you guys did a hell of a job :thumbup: This was without a doubt an upset victory for Scotland. Was awesome to see both teams hanging in there until the final minutes (we can see you hunting and looting, so we know neither team gave up).

I was indeed close... so close we were happy only 4 teams were hunting so we could watch it as fans, not just judges.

It is at those times I kinda wish there was a way to broadcast a play-by-play for people that may be fans of the sporting aspect that goes with the WoF. I think that would have been exciting to listen to if done properly.

We weren´t weak but we weren´t that many.

Hat off to you guys for winning.

We had extreme problems finding any loot on the damn Mollisk Leaders when we were able to find any..

We were killing until the last second and got told we won and then a little later we didn´t because we didn´t get the leader... Well... NEXT TIME! =)

GL in your fights to come!! :)

The Scotland Sweden match was a Real nail-biter...

Scotland were winning with 20 mins left to go. Sweden then bagged a Scaboreas, effectively worth 58 points with bonuses, putting them in in the lead. Nonetheless for the last 20 minutes Any global from Scotland would have turned it back around.

Closest match Everr...

Great performance Scotland, and nice post Kygon +rep :thumbup:

I have my doubts about Sweden fielding any team that would be considered weak ;) Regardless, you guys did a hell of a job :thumbup: This was without a doubt an upset victory for Scotland. Was awesome to see both teams hanging in there until the final minutes (we can see you hunting and looting, so we know neither team gave up).

I was indeed close... so close we were happy only 4 teams were hunting so we could watch it as fans, not just judges.

It is at those times I kinda wish there was a way to broadcast a play-by-play for people that may be fans of the sporting aspect that goes with the WoF. I think that would have been exciting to listen to if done properly.

That would be cool. Probably too much work for judges, but maybe for fun one or two people who have that sportcaster speaking ability on some web radio channel or something....:D

Seeing as Neverdie is a sponsor, maybe something could be worked out to broadcast the last hour of each slot on his station or something? Would be a lot to ask to broadcast the whole thing. Or at least hourly updates announced...on the hour.

I hope that one of the first things that is implemented after the cry2 engine is the introduction of television camara's. They could be given out for a period of time to a few people who while holding it and pointing it like a weapon to the view of the scene they want to show are transmitting it to a few big screens (mayby in some of the bars or so) to be followed as life entertainment for those who want to watch. If it was made obligatory for the camera (wo)man to be in a team and the teamchat would be shown as commentary you could put one person in the team that is standing by the judges and that person could pass on the scores and other interesting information. (Or a special TV speak channel which is globally visible in chat)

This would work for all kind of events being it a hunting event or a fashion show event or what ever. It could also work for LA events and even LG (though mayby somehow that team would need to be in an unkillable mode and as a result of that also can not use any weapon :D )

With only 1 or 2 at the time ingame this could create a very nice ingame TV channel. And mayby even make the feed available from outside the game in a webfeed. Imagine being at work turning on that webpage and seeing the LG going on. It would be a great way to promote events and the game.

I think a lot of people would like to see more ingame info and entertainment like this.

Siam

I hope that one of the first things that is implemented after the cry2 engine is the introduction of television camara's. They could be given out for a period of time to a few people who while holding it and pointing it like a weapon to the view of the scene they want to show are transmitting it to a few big screens (mayby in some of the bars or so) to be followed as life entertainment for those who want to watch. If it was made obligatory for the camera (wo)man to be in a team and the teamchat would be shown as commentary you could put one person in the team that is standing by the judges and that person could pass on the scores and other interesting information. (Or a special TV speak channel which is globally visible in chat)

This would work for all kind of events being it a hunting event or a fashion show event or what ever. It could also work for LA events and even LG (though mayby somehow that team would need to be in an unkillable mode and as a result of that also can not use any weapon :D )

With only 1 or 2 at the time ingame this could create a very nice ingame TV channel. And mayby even make the feed available from outside the game in a webfeed. Imagine being at work turning on that webpage and seeing the LG going on. It would be a great way to promote events and the game.

I think a lot of people would like to see more ingame info and entertainment like this.

Siam

Something like this http://www.jamhottelevision.com/ you mean :D

Seeing as Neverdie is a sponsor, maybe something could be worked out to broadcast the last hour of each slot on his station or something? Would be a lot to ask to broadcast the whole thing. Or at least hourly updates announced...on the hour.

I'm going to ask pink to do live broadcasts on for the later matches :)

This might be growing into another thread for this, but...

Perhaps until something more can be set up maybe just a TeamSpeak channel for people that would like to listen to the broadcast...?

This might be growing into another thread for this, but...

Perhaps until something more can be set up maybe just a TeamSpeak channel for people that would like to listen to the broadcast...?

That is a very good idea RJ.

But 2 issues - Hurrikane refuses to do the TS thing - and we have potentially hundreds that may want to log in and listen.

Unless there is a TS setup that could handle say 8 judges and one comentator (Can do this now easy peasy) and have as many as we want just listening in, not transmitting.

Any TS boffins out there?

That is a very good idea RJ.

But 2 issues - Hurrikane refuses to do the TS thing - and we have potentially hundreds that may want to log in and listen.

Unless there is a TS setup that could handle say 8 judges and one comentator (Can do this now easy peasy) and have as many as we want just listening in, not transmitting.

Any TS boffins out there?

I don't think it is a refusal to use TS... I don't think his gear can pull it off :laugh:

I do NOT think listeners should be privy to everything the judges say and do during a match. There is information that other teams would find beneficial...

All we would need is someone with a decent knowledge of the WoF to make periodic comments about scores. For example:

On each half of the hour (12:30, 13:30 etc) score updates. Who won the early matches, who is hunting now, who is hunting later. I recommend the :30 of the hour because matches start and finish at the top of the hour and there is plenty going on that time already.

Rayne, with your wealth of knowledge on everything WoF related, I can think of no better candidate than you.

I'm going to ask pink to do live broadcasts on for the later matches

Pink is captain of Team #7 USA!!! FORGET IT i am not giving her up ;)

Pink is captain of Team #7 USA!!! FORGET IT i am not giving her up ;)

Blimey, Team USA has more TEAMS than we do team members in total :laugh:

Pink does have the knowledge on whether it's possible though, so not a bad place to start asking :)

Setting up a radio server on shoutcast or something of the sort is very easy to do, but unless it was an already in existence radio station playing music etc and was only used for occasional WoF commentary it would be pretty boring so would have to be a 'regular' station or have music to fill the gaps of the commentary. That is the best solution for something anyone could tune into. I don't see TS or any voice chat app being a workable solution to that.

Ingame we only have live streaming ability on CND, and Jamhot of course has worked hard to make use of the 'PC' screens in game, but actual 'radio' commentary is very possible, just takes someone who knows how to do it to volunteer to set up a station, or someone from the already functioning Entropia radio stations to offer. There used to be many, but many of those people have left or are no longer active ingame now.

Now back on topic :)

broadcasting Team Scotland TS would make for some sersiously entertaining listening lol :)

I've posted in the affected Team threads too, but in case you missed it:

Just spoken to Hurri on the phone.

He has asked me to announce that it IS now too late for the 20:00 matches to go ahead either, so All Saturday matches will need re-arranging...

There are many options for this : There are mid-week possibilities if both teams are in agreement. Also remember that WoF matches have been, and are, every 2 weeks in general, so we also have every other weekend...

The main thing is that each pair of teams Must compete at the same time, ie under the same loot conditions.

Sorry I'm sorry folks, it's a pain in the Ass, but you need to work out a few times when you will be available for a re-match, using ANY of your main 12 team members.... please come up with several possible times to give everyone as much chance to meet you as possible...

Liase with your opponents in this round and come to an agreement, then please let myself or Hurrikane know as soon as possible.

Hopefully we can work it all out as smoothly as possible.

ThanX :thumbup:

Perhapse we could offer some assistance?

I could speak to ND and pink and see what they think,

But i think its somthing AHR and CND live could probably team up to do.

As far as i know Jamhot is the only one of my staff that is in wof and we still have plenty of presenters that could cover it.

Let me know

Sap.

Edit i was thinking,

We arent in a position to provde total coverage..
And i most certainly do not want to step on pinks toes,

However..
Perhapse if we worked with RJ ND and Pink to provide hourly updates with statistics?

What do you think?

Setting up a radio server on shoutcast or something of the sort is very easy to do, but unless it was an already in existence radio station playing music etc and was only used for occasional WoF commentary it would be pretty boring so would have to be a 'regular' station or have music to fill the gaps of the commentary. That is the best solution for something anyone could tune into. I don't see TS or any voice chat app being a workable solution to that.

www.EntropiaRadio.com exists for just this purpose ;)

Completely free hosting for Entropia-related broadcasts and radio stations.

The match Estonia vs Italy was april 26. Is the score known yet? :confused:

The match Estonia vs Italy was april 26. Is the score known yet? :confused:

Score I have for that Match was Italy 217, Estonia 65.

Hurrikane

Ack, wish it was the other way around! :)

IT vs NL will be a tough match! Can't wait to fight it! :cowboy:

Ack, wish it was the other way around! :)

IT vs NL will be a tough match! Can't wait to fight it! :cowboy:

Indeed, Italy have a history of ending up in Stage 4:)

Hurrikane

Hurrikane could you update the first post with scores? I would know also what other team did

And yes Italy vs Netherland will be exciting, we'll play counting the ped too

Indeed, Italy have a history of ending up in Stage 4:)

Hurrikane

Let's hope we Dutchies will change history this year then :eek:
wof_banner_anim_mini.gif

Back