2011 Halloween Gifts

A old hockey mask or Michael jacksons face paint!!! its scary man!!!

What planet is earth ? and where are my fangs ;)

Ohhh Black for clothes..I gotta shop more now!!..AND Talons...I want Talons..(and a Whip)..Kitttiissshh!!:laugh:

I want them to release giant Spice Girl ava's - in catwomen suits if you like- who roam the planets killing people with sonic screeching and bruising hipshots

There used to be a jason hockey mask hidden under a container in jason center in the old graphics, they could do that :D

7 weeks to wait anyway. :)

This brings to mind a question though...

When should we make sure we are on calypso? hallowen itself or all that week? how was it done last year? (I missed it, being on rocktopia)

This brings to mind a question though...

When should we make sure we are on calypso? hallowen itself or all that week? how was it done last year? (I missed it, being on rocktopia)

Make sure you come back when the gifts are awarded, they were only awarded for a short period (about 5 days approx).

Be back a few days before 31st Oct. :)

Softy i wish for you to get this for Halloween

9064.jpg

then i wish for this in my xmas stocking :tongue2:

I want a black robe with a hood so I can pretend I am a sith master when I use electro chips :wise:

I want a black robe with a hood so I can pretend I am a sith master when I use electro chips :wise:

i told you on EF your in the wrong universe :wtg:

Softy i wish for you to get this for Halloween

9064.jpg

then i wish for this in my xmas stocking :tongue2:

LOL nice outfit! Seems to fit with the last clothes MA came out with so there just may be a chance of seeing this one in game! Just make sure the shoes come with it :) ohh and I missed it completely, where is the catwoman mask?? (My eyes where focused on other parts) LOL

Consider it done! I will print a copy of the picture and add it to your Christmas stocking ;)

LOL nice outfit! Seems to fit with the last clothes MA came out with so there just may be a chance of seeing this one in game! Just make sure the shoes come with it :) ohh and I missed it completely, where is the catwoman mask?? (My eyes where focused on other parts) LOL

Consider it done! I will print a copy of the picture and add it to your Christmas stocking ;)

:eyecrazy::drool::jawdrop::smirk::tongue4::naughty::thumbup:

wooohooo cant wait till Christmas :naughty:

wooohooo cant wait till Christmas :naughty:

LOL maybe you should re read my post :) All your getting is a print out of the picture you added to this post :laugh:

Or maybe you did read it right :laugh:

LOL maybe you should re read my post :) All your getting is a print out of the picture you added to this post :laugh:

Or maybe you did read it right :laugh:

i read it reread it and read it again and it still tells me your buying the catsuit and sending me a pic for my Christmas stocking.
i cant control what the voices in my head translate it into :smirk:

i read it reread it and read it again and it still tells me your buying the catsuit and sending me a pic for my Christmas stocking.
i cant control what the voices in my head translate it into :smirk:

hahaha well in that case how could I crush you dreams. :dunno:

With my thigh high boots, that's how :nana::laugh:

Settler armor in pink. Maybe a hello kitty figure in white on the back.

:silly2:

I still believe that this is a good idea:

a DOA better than ubers usually use :yay::yay::yay:

or... an ATH of Rugaritz.... :yay::yay::yay:

or... an amplifier, level 13 unlimited, for mining...:yay::yay::yay::yay:

or... some girl of this video...
.. but, completely nude....:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thats all... is not much.. They will have many options.. :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Oh, getting close as Halloween is just 3 days away, maybe there won't be any gifts at all this year for Halloween.

mining tools ^^

Master coat but with a trox on the back

Back