2013.03 new missions

Category 3: Kill 10 Daspletor

Is that even a Calypso mob? (according to the storyline it "was once the terror of the Ametheran wastelands but is now extinct", and now it's only on FOMA afaik)

Aurli and Kreltin are aliens only found at CP but they are on the list too.

Hell, the chirpy and gibnib are both non-natives if you read the mob info. They're stowaways from Earth. :laugh:

PS i recommend you skip the dasp mission unless you've a high-powered weapon and imp fapper. ;)

PS i recommend you skip the dasp mission unless you've a high-powered weapon and imp fapper. ;)
Of course. :D
For a noob like me, the only doable mobs in Cat 3 are dil... er, itumatrox and perhaps trox/esto if I bothered. I'm picking those just out of curiosity and because that nice fugabarba bonus popped up in Cat 3.

Cat. 1 - loot a Castorian Guardian (L)

Cat. 3 - 50 Globster

In addition a Socmate of mine logged for the first time since the VU and got the cat. 3 fuga bonus on first round so for those wondering about that...it's random ( no pre-requisite)

It also looks like we have only 1 crafting daily per crafting proffession.. We want more!

~008 :cool:

2: 20 Sonic Squid

I got a mine 5000 oil daily mission. Got one token for completing it

2: 20 Sonic Squid

WTH... that exists? :eyecrazy:

I thought that was just some refugee from an early PE creatures poster!

Where?

WTH... that exists? :eyecrazy:

I thought that was just some refugee from an early PE creatures poster!

Where?

Off the coast of TI in the NE corner, crap spawn mixed with Calypsocod. I did the mission just out of curiosity as I haven't seen the Squids for years. I won't be bothering if it comes up again :)

Off the coast of TI in the NE corner, crap spawn mixed with Calypsocod. I did the mission just out of curiosity as I haven't seen the Squids for years. I won't be bothering if it comes up again :)

Another spawn was in the bay surrounded by islands to the south west of Fort Troy.

Craft: 43 attempts on Jester D-1

Cat. 3 - 50 Cornoanterion

Bonus reward!
Category 3 - hunt 10 Fugabarba. Reward 20 daily tokens

3: 40 Grand Formidon

Another spawn was in the bay surrounded by islands to the south west of Fort Troy.

That's where the original spawn was but I think it's long gone, only big Levis and Razortooth there now afaik.

There are some sonic squid in between naval and hussk island.

1000 Alicenies

For a change, I also got an unreported one:

Category 3 - Kill 50 Cersumon

The reward for Blausariam mining challenge stage I is 0.3 ped prospecting or 0.3 ped mining.

Stage II is 500 points.

The reward for Blausariam mining challenge stage I is 0.3 ped prospecting or 0.3 ped mining.

Stage II is 500 points.

Same is true for Iron I

Hispidus stage I : 2.03 perception, 1.31 courage 0.65 bravado
Hispidus stage II: 5.06 BLP tech, 3.27 ped vehicle repairing, 1.63 ped bioregenesis

cat 1: 50 mourners

Last edited:
Bump this up for a list update. Rem when you have the time please update the OP. Just don't want to keep listing ones already reported. :)

Ty in adavance,

008 :cool:

Last edited:
Hunter 2: 30 Tantardion

I am wondering - how dou you know if mission is bonus mission?
Can you see it when mission ir received? Or only after receiving reward?

Daily hunter 1 : 90 Shinkibas (Note : Daikibas don't count for this mission, so it must be a different mission than kill 90 daikibas)
Daily hunter 2 : 100 Longu
Daily hunter 3 : 100 Maffoid

Back