2014 Newcomer Initiative - Effective immediately.

On topic: Thanks for your initiative Viperstrike it's promising and really nice of you to do so.

Hey Trifle,

Thanks much for the kind words :)

No luck today being Monday, 1 global, must wait for some stuff to sell again. Fresqs ate up 800 ped so far today.

As it goes up and down, the PED card screams for more deposits :silly2:

Hi All,

Here is today's effort, I managed to go backwards on the ped card by a little over 1k ped + armor decay

Frescoquda Young 58 PED Mon, 07 Oct 2013 08:53:40
Frescoquda Mature 62 PED Mon, 07 Oct 2013 08:43:24
Frescoquda Young 98 PED Mon, 07 Oct 2013 00:15:57

A few hundred ped left on the ped card now, unless a miracle happens I will need to call it till next deposit day, next week Friday.

Last edited:
Hi All,

After a few days rest and thought, I have decided I will go back to smaller mobs as I can not support the finances needed to do the large ones with the substantial loses incurred each run.

I don't believe a 10k+ ped looter will be possible on these smaller mobs on a semi regular basis to support this initiative. Therefore, for now I will hold off on doing it until such time, loot is a little more balanced on the larger ones.

I can not afford to sustain a 1k ped loss a day of play.

Thanks,
Viper

Another thought for your initiative:

You could try and find someone who will buy all the loot you tt for 101% or even 100,5%. With the markup you get, you can easily afford a newcomer kit per day. So you get your kits and the buyer can make a bit of profit reselling your loot.

A win-win for everyone, including all those newcomers.

Another thought for your initiative:

You could try and find someone who will buy all the loot you tt for 101% or even 100,5%. With the markup you get, you can easily afford a newcomer kit per day. So you get your kits and the buyer can make a bit of profit reselling your loot.

A win-win for everyone, including all those newcomers.

Hi Harmony,

I may go back to the 10% on all globals idea, I am not sure yet.

I have been a bit depressed about how bad loot has been as of late for me.

Not sure what is going on, I am hunting quite eco and now doing mobs of my level.

Boring but simple mobs, like ambu, trox, feff, allo, molisks and esto on missions - small to mid size on all.

Having my arse handed to me on large mobs was a real let down, but I guess it was expected to happen.

Anyway, I need a few weeks to recouperate from losses and to give this some real thought.

TBH, if loot keeps up this way, this is definitely not a game I would highly recommend to new people.

But that "could be" because I am depressed over the last few weeks of play too, loss after loss.

Take Care,
Viper

I really should not write that I am depressed over a game, but oh well, it happens I guess.
And it is how I am feeling about the game right now, loot/loss wise.

Ideally I would like to play relatively close to free, some losses incurred;
However the main loss being the 10% per global to be given away to newcomers to game.

Here is what I use.

Ursa Armor (L) - Lasts a long time, very cheap to run. (no plates)
LC-35 (L) maxed at level 40 hit/ 40 dmg
Regen Chip VI (L) - Adequate for healing damage for the mobs of this level.

^^ The mobs I do are a sparse spawn, so not hundreds on me at once, one or two max.

Regards,
Viper

Try some big Feffoid maybe, I completed my iron challenge at fort fury, and completed my bronze at west of Aegis mound. I would say big feffoid has much better markup compared with small ones. Big feffoid often drops small ESI, martial parts and Soul Mk.V in small globals, Zero-eight in bigger globals. My average markup can reach 103% and it is excluded most of oil, wool sale. Shit happens on them sometime but overall they are not bad I would say. You can also get a boost on Evader and HP from mission rewards too.

Dear M.A....

However the main loss being the 10% per global to be given away to newcomers to game.

Regards,
Viper

Write MA asking for a 'subsidised' avatar. Tell them you will act as a Noob Guidance Diplomat and that if they give you an even tt return you will trade to fund newcomers.....worth a try.

Write MA asking for a 'subsidised' avatar. Tell them you will act as a Noob Guidance Diplomat and that if they give you an even tt return you will trade to fund newcomers.....worth a try.

Hi Skaffen,

I have thought of this in the past and it didn't go down too well with eu community as I would be taking loot out of the loot pool apparently.

All good, it is just a matter of some restful night to get over this. I will be back on track shortly.

Try some big Feffoid maybe, I completed my iron challenge at fort fury, and completed my bronze at west of Aegis mound. I would say big feffoid has much better markup compared with small ones. Big feffoid often drops small ESI, martial parts and Soul Mk.V in small globals, Zero-eight in bigger globals. My average markup can reach 103% and it is excluded most of oil, wool sale. Shit happens on them sometime but overall they are not bad I would say. You can also get a boost on Evader and HP from mission rewards too.

Hi Cute,

Yes the big Feffs are fun :) I hunt them near Isslye, east of. Champ+ there and elites when they have them on.

Deposit $ 200 today, loot is still shit, it Is going to kill the worth of this initiative.

TBH can't be bother if loot keeps up like this. 200 - 300 ped per round for 1 to 2 hours of play lol,

What a fucking joke MA.

Hell...if you would just...

I really should not write that I am depressed over a game, but oh well, it happens I guess.
And it is how I am feeling about the game right now, loot/loss wise.

Here is what I use.

Ursa Armor (L) - Lasts a long time, very cheap to run. (no plates)
LC-35 (L) maxed at level 40 hit/ 40 dmg
Regen Chip VI (L) - Adequate for healing damage for the mobs of this level.

^^ The mobs I do are a sparse spawn, so not hundreds on me at once, one or two max.

Regards,
Viper

...buy an unlimited set of ghost + 5b plates, an UL lr48 with an a104 and an UL regen VI chip all well within reach with your depo habits you would save a SIGNIFICANT amount of money...lc-35 MU is 120+ typically altho way down right now...and regen VI MU is typically 120+ also...just the savings on those items with your volume of hunting would pay for itself shortly....

...and as one of my soc mates complains...and I put some weight into it as well...September and early October loots appeared to be paying into the 332k MLE ATH....so buck up...we will all loot an ATH eventually...given enuff time! Now...back to merps for me...wheres my ATH....

Brick

Back