24 000 PED prize pool on Hardcore training program! HSL event on Takuta, Vermillion & Southshade

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
------ All taxes lowered, check details below ------

Important announcement from Hardcore society:

Now that the Calypso Defence Force (CDF) have learned of Setesh Moon hostile wildlife, it is time we prepare ourselves for future invasion attempts In order to avoid being caught off guard.
Hardcore society will offer generous bounties to the personnel willing to take up on the challenge and presents the following training program: our 3 most dense Land Areas, with some of the best creatures to fight against on Amethera, will host hunting training until the end of October.
The creatures here have very good markup and very good token drop rate. Read below more details about the event.

Event prizes:
1st place - 5000 PED
2nd place - 3000 PED
3rd place - 2000 PED
4th place - 2000 PED
5th place - 2000 PED
6th place - 2000 PED
7th place - 2000 PED
8th place - 2000 PED
9th place - 2000 PED
10th place - 2000 PED

Event dates:
Start: September 21st - 8:00 UTC (MA time)
End: October the 26th - 21:00 UTC (MA time)
Prizes awarded the following days.

Event rules:
There will be 10 prizes awarded to top 10 highest single loots on any of the 3 land areas. All 10 HSL can be on one mob or split between the 3 mobs. One person CAN win more than one prize!!! Event is only for solo hunters, no teams allowed. Anyone can participate, including members of Hardcore society. In the event our society loses control of one of the Land Areas during the training program, the LA will stop participate towards the program, but any qualifying HSLs will be awarded.

No registration is required.
HOFs will be tracked through EntropiaLife.com.

LAs setup:
Southshade Valley - 1.99%
Vermillion Fields - 2.49%
Takuta Plateau - 2.99%
Density - Maximum
Maturity: Spiders minimum (youngs), Falx and Kingfishers maximum (stalkers)

Participating LAs:
Takuta Plateau - ( /wp [Calypso, 38737, 31715, 101, Takuta] ) - Araneatrox - closest TP: Sakura City: /wp [Calypso, 39672, 30222, 103, Waypoint]- ID: 158
Vermillion Fields - ( /wp [Calypso, 35715, 46689, 101, Vermillion] ) - Falxangius - closest TP: Zonnestraaltje /wp [Calypso, 36239, 44088, 163, Waypoint]- ID: 159
Southshade Valley - ( /wp [Calypso, 34276, 43246, 167, Southshade] ) - Kingfisher - closest TP: Zonnestraaltje /wp [Calypso, 36239, 44088, 163, Waypoint] - ID: 162

q7fmgWL.jpg

Best of luck to all participants!

Last edited:
Sound fun, gl with this event

Will you update this thread with the 10 HSL during the event, or only after it's finished ?

Will you update this thread with the 10 HSL during the event, or only after it's finished ?
Hi and thank you for the question! We will, not sure on the frequency, probably a bit lower in the beginning as the HOFs will be replaced fast, but more frequently towards the end so people are kept informed of the standings. A reminder, one avatar can win multiple prizes so if your cousin is Lootius, you can probably take all 10 placements and ran away with the entire pile of gold :)

Last edited:
And don't forget that young spiders are amazing for token grinding :)

And don't forget that young spiders are amazing for token grinding :)
After some tests during today's LG on Vermillion, we found out Falx have pretty good drop rate too! :)

Later edit: but We strongly suggest everyone do their own tests.

Last edited:
Excellent! Gl to all!!!

Love these mobs, count me in!

Sounds like an awesome hunting event, GL to all participants!

So are you telling me that you give all those prizes on top of the best TWEN token mobs on calypso?

So are you telling me that you give all those prizes on top of the best TWEN token mobs on calypso?
Someone has to take care of Calypso, right? ;)

Looks fun, GL on the event and to all participants!

I'll probably stop by and give it a go when I can!

Looks fun, GL on the event and to all participants!

I'll probably stop by and give it a go when I can!
I hope Lootius smiles upon you on Takuta, Vermillion or Southshade ;)

Someone asked if having hidden profile in EL.com still allows participation. Yes, it does. .We still track them. To be 100% sure, take a screenie of your HOF and post it here.

Congrats to Nana for the tower on Takuta :D
5 596 PEDAraneatrox09/21/2023

[Globals]: Lyubomir Gangy Nikolov killed a creature (Araneatrox Young) with a value of 1445 PED at Takuta Plateau! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Another candidate for top10!
[Globals]: AI Opeyum Tr killed a creature (Araneatrox Young) with a value of 1503 PED at Takuta Plateau! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Still very easy to get a top10 place and get easy 2k

[Globals]: Arnold Terminator Swarzzy killed a creature (Araneatrox Young) with a value of 9615 PED at Takuta Plateau! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Back