24 Hour continuous repair skillin' Opportunity.

Servers is back up...

Good to go

Cant login

Well it seems after the severs were down there is a problem for those using the Gold card....which is me. I tried it several times and it would not log me in, saying there was an internal error. I then used it at the entropia site during log-in to send in a support case and it gave me the message that i had inputted a bad code, but the code was right. So I have sent a support case in, but it looks bad for me to log-in for awhile as at the very least my gold card is now out of synch. It could be days before I can once again log-in :(. What a piss off.....

Well it seems after the severs were down there is a problem for those using the Gold card....which is me. I tried it several times and it would not log me in, saying there was an internal error. I then used it at the entropia site during log-in to send in a support case and it gave me the message that i had inputted a bad code, but the code was right. So I have sent a support case in, but it looks bad for me to log-in for awhile as at the very least my gold card is now out of synch. It could be days before I can once again log-in :(. What a piss off.....

I just logged in once on the website and after that I was able to log into entropia universe

Varyag

Kaylee if you can read this...

The majority decided to wait for you to get online before we proceed in any way.

Regards
theViper

Looks like she is on and taking us to caly SS (thought we docked just before the server crash).

Operation change due to server downtime

Hi Honored guests

As most of you know there was an unforseen server downtime.

Kayle got back online...whoever wanna join us from here are welcome to fly in to graveyard fields and come skill with us.

Pilot roster will see changes due to circumstance.

Last edited:
Adjusted pilot roster Due to Server downtime

Pilot roster

23:00-02:00 = Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru

02:00-04:00 = Hans Penguin Black (Trainee)

04:00-06:00 = Conquistador Conq45 45

06:00-08:00 = Simon theViper Bull

08:00-10:00 = Darwi Dar Odrade (Trainee)

10:00-12:00 = Anny Divine Thundergirl

12:00-14:00 = Sir Darkpepe Pepe (New pilot)

14:00-16:00 = Madsheep Blacksheep Stolensheep

16:00-18:00 = Gilbertus Mentat Albans (Trainee)

a HUGE thank you to all who joined us

:yay::yay: If you enjoyed this skill run as much as I :yay:

Give this a BUMPetee BUMP

PS. We NEED a DJ for this OUTING :wtg:

Regards
theViper :dj:

I'd also like to thank everyone who came this weekend. Just like the first time we did this there is a learning curve for these "shakedown" cruises as we get started at a new level with an MS instead of a Privateer.

Overall everything went VERY well given the circumstances and the fact that the big crash really wreaked havoc with our planned schedule since it came just minutes before Kaylee was going to send that first planned summons.

But wow...so many people put in a lot of effort and "gave a little" to help and we recovered and managed to turn the majority of the time into productive skilling.

A very special thanks to Kaylee who was so generous in modifying the rental charge to help us not get burned too bad by the unforseen server problems and to MadSheep who just up and volunteered to pay for a warp to get us to TG faster after the delay. You guys blew my mind and really appreciate both of you so willing to give and help.

A special welcome to the three trainee pilots who made their first flight on an MS this week:

Darwi Dar Odrade
Gilbertus Mentat Albans and
Hans Penguin Black

Quite obvious we got some up-and-coming natural talent bringing a bit more depth to our pilot corps :)

And several old pilots, but new to this project flew with us this week too and we appreciate you guys bringing in your previous experience and sharing it with us noob pilots :) Thanks for that guys and for all the help paying attention to balancing and helping make the ship a friendly place as well. We very much appreciate having you and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you a bit better.

Sir Darkpepe Pepe
MadSheep BlackSheep StolenSheep and last but not least,
Anny Divine Thundergirl

Anny I can't express enough how helpful and kind you have been to everyone you meet and the time you are spending helping new pilots get their feet wet is just invaluable. Thank you :)

This thing just cant rise to its full potential without good people willing to go that extra step and it looks like we have bunch just like that helping lay this foundation.

Cant wait til next week :)

Storm

Back