Selling: 2500+ ped tt value skinned clothes (m)

jamundrud

Guardian
Society
BlackAngels Awakening
Titan Up Uranus
It's time for this clothes horse to retire.
If you see something you are interested in, PM your offer.
I'm willing to take trades too.
I'm not selling as an entire lot.

From time to time you may see an item on auction, that doesn't mean you get to lock the thread because there is a whack of clothes NOT on auction. I will erase any clothes that sell.

Titan

clothes5.jpg

clothes4.jpg

clothes3.jpg

clothes1.jpg

clothes2.jpg

clothes6_342938.jpg

clothes7.jpg

clothes8.jpg

clothes9.jpg

clothes10.jpg

Last edited:
Added more clothes!

Time to complete your textured sets

interested in tantillion shirt & tantardion pants for cheap!... price? :pimp:

also interested in Fauc & Exa shirts & pants if you wanna throw out some prices on those too
(just basic ones)

Last edited:
Just entertaining offers right now GenX. The exo will go cheaply!

Move it up, for some sweet clothes

you dont have any trox skinned pants or shirt in there do you?

Clothes of mobs, get em here

Bump for atrox running shorts and prancer clothes

These are the sweetest clothes around!

Sad to see you selling out of all these clothes Titan. I remember my first week in the old PA square I was asking around about clothes and you came and showed me more clothes than I could have imagined any one person owned. Of course at the time I was a noob, and a broke one at that so I bought nothing.

I also miss your dung sculptures. To me, over 3.5 years after I began playing, you are still famous to me. This is not an offer, as the few pieces I am interested in are probably above my current ped capacity, but rather a bump and athe sharing of a memory from my early PE days.

Good luck with the sale!

Sad to see you selling out of all these clothes Titan. I remember my first week in the old PA square I was asking around about clothes and you came and showed me more clothes than I could have imagined any one person owned. Of course at the time I was a noob, and a broke one at that so I bought nothing.

I also miss your dung sculptures. To me, over 3.5 years after I began playing, you are still famous to me. This is not an offer, as the few pieces I am interested in are probably above my current ped capacity, but rather a bump and athe sharing of a memory from my early PE days.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for sharing the fond memory. I miss the good old days too! I haven't loved Entropia since VU9.

Back