25k+ TEN Year Spaciversary Event @ Ayida Island!!!

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Mindark just dropped a HUGE bomb on us. TEN items, among others are able to be looted!!!!
Event Dates : November 30th- January 24th

index.php

Ayida Island is offering Special Rewards
Loot one of the NEW items and get the Discovery: Earn 10k Ped
Loot the *MISSING* Chronicle TEN Parts: Earn 5k Ped
Loot any other TEN Parts: 1k Ped
Loot any SGA or other Event Item: 500p
In addition, all Globals/HOF's will count towards your Double Codex Mayhem Points!!!
For more information on Double Codex Mayhem check out the thread at
Ayidaisland.com

What mob and maturity is on this island? What threat level is it?

The island consists of Sumima and Scipulor mobs, upgraded from their previous young maturity to max density and maximum maturity of Stalkers. The tax rate has also been reduced from 5% to 2.69%. There is no need to 'Sign up' as long as your globals are tracked on Entropia Life then they will be counted. Ayida Island also contains Estophyl, Calyposocod, and Razortooth natural spawns. Any globals on these mobs will be counted as well.

What mob and maturity is on this island? What threat level is it?
Loucifer copied the info from the Ayida Island thread with all the mob details. I will look for information concerning threat for clarity.

Sumima Stalkers are level 41, Scipulor Stalkers are level 48.

When will you post, and where, the results of Novembers event? Haven't seen any updates since your last message on 11/13

Jack Wuzi Daniels

When will you post, and where, the results of Novembers event? Haven't seen any updates since your last message on 11/13

Jack Wuzi Daniels
With NTI, now Mayhem news dropping, and my vacation for the holidays I have been busy. I have a lot of data to sift through forum pages to update for all of my services.

You did win the HSL for last month but I have not put all the data together for everyone's codex points which is why it hasnt been announced.

Last edited:
With NTI, now Mayhem news dropping, and my vacation for the holidays I have been busy. I have a lot of data to sift through forum pages to update for all of my services.

You did win the HSL for last month but I have not put all the data together for everyone's codex points which is why it hasnt been announced.
Fair enough, look forward to seeing the results soon

It's now January 25th and still patiently waiting for results of November and December events. Hope your healthy and safe. Any update to awarding prizes for November event(s) and if was a HLS event in December would be greatly appreciated.

It's now January 25th and still patiently waiting for results of November and December events. Hope your healthy and safe. Any update to awarding prizes for November event(s) and if was a HLS event in December would be greatly appreciated.
I was hospitalized for nearly all of December and now have Covid (again) and quite frankly I forgot about the LA events. There was no HSL event for December just a ped bonus for getting the rare loot from the 10 year space anniversary event. I will put it them at the top of my to-do list.

I was hospitalized for nearly all of December and now have Covid (again) and quite frankly I forgot about the LA events. There was no HSL event for December just a ped bonus for getting the rare loot from the 10 year space anniversary event. I will put it them at the top of my to-do list.
(y)

At least hos very active on the forum. Hope that means he's healthy. Good luck!

Back