28.07 and 29.07 Exarosaur land events

Nostrop

Guardian
Society
Riga Team
Hello,
I am starting to organize events in my land areas to make hunting there more interesting and possibly profitable:)
So there is a first try:

this weekend - friday and saturday evenings, from 18:00 till 20:00 MA time OutbackLand 23 will host 2 hunting events.
Winning rule is set as Highest single loot. Meaning a person who will get highest single loot in 2 hours will get a prize. Which is:

Full Rifle chip.

How to participate:

You need to purchase a ticket (which costs 10 PED) from Claim (big blue glowing thing) in that land, right click on it and a dialog window will open. Now you have to press an Event button, which is in upper right corner. Now choose an event you want to participate in (there is 2 - friday and saturday), click Register button, at that point you will have to palce toyr PED card and 10 PED will be removed from it. Now you have registered and eligible for this event. Next task is to be here at set time:)
You also can register for both events if you wish and don`t worry - system don`t allow to register to same event twice. So if you want to check if you already registered or just pick event you already in you won`t need to pay again for same event.
Please note that after event starts there is no way to enter an event and even that land area if you not regstered for that event. So register in advance please.

There is a link to a thread about OutbackLand 23 with map and brief description.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26082

I think I'm forced to join in on this. I hunt on Outback Land 23 about every day of the week anyway. :laugh:

Too bad I'm having a streak of bad luck at the moment, but hopefully this event will change it to the better. ;)

That sounds great, if not too many join i think i will join :) maybe a 2nd or 3rd price also? then i join for sure :)

Best of luck for your events this weekend!

We've added the activities to the Current Events section on EntropiaDirectory.com, with a link back to this post for more information.

You can view this list at:
Entropia Directory - Events Page

:girl:

Less than 2 days left. I think it is time for some bump:)

Now if i only could remember what time that is in swedish time :p...
Why oh why does a swedish company use another time for their gametime :p

Zabler said:
Now if i only could remember what time that is in swedish time :p...
Why oh why does a swedish company use another time for their gametime :p

MA use UTC, it's not just "another time zone".....

UTC Wikipedia

So for an online environment available anywhere in the world, it makes sense to use UTC :D

Hmm I wanted to participate, but got on a little late and couldnt find the landmarker in time.

Good luck all!

[edit]
Note the time I posted this, annoying that MA got their servers 5 minutes ahead :mad:
[/edit]

Nos, thanks for a great event - that was a laugh :cool:
And gratz to the winner - although we never heard from him :confused:

I hope you can get more to participate in the future - that would also help your eco..

And it's good to see that you are indeed interested in our comments and discuss the event along the way. All respect for that! Busy tomorrow, but I'll be there next time.

Yes. Was really nice, would come tomorrow too but i have to get drunk... :laugh: Thanks nostrop!

Heya Nostrop

Can you give us a little Feedback about your Event today ?
How well was it visited, had the People fun ect ect. :)

Well, taking it as first event I`d say attendance was ok. there were 13 people including myself. About fun - you better ask people who attended. From my point of view it was:)
Anyway I got alot feedback from participants and will adjust few things on next week events:)
Though I think that this event system is far from perfect so far and lack few
options but in general it is ok.

In case someone from MA read this - would be great to place some NPCs selling tickets in towns. I am aware that I can do it myself but isn`t it supposed to be automated event system?:)

So conclusion is that it is worth to develop theese events and I will do that. Also I think that I will come up with some major competition in autumn. So keep an eye on Events forum and my threads in Housing and Lots forum.

I'll be in the event tonight and I'm really looking forward to it, I even registered to the event not to forget about it. :laugh:

Nostrop, does it work to hunt in team during the event? I have only attended one event before regulated by the MA event system so I haven't a clue.

Nope, so far teams cannot participate. Well, technically you can create team probably but loot will be counted for every team member separate.

I almost made it last night !

Was in the LA, trying to get a Exo to kill me, took ages :rolleyes:
Anyhow, with 45 secs to go I died, hit T... and respawned in the LA to the East :(
But I'll show up tonight for sure, gonna get my ticket soon ;)

Dem said:
I almost made it last night !

Was in the LA, trying to get a Exo to kill me, took ages :rolleyes:
Anyhow, with 45 secs to go I died, hit T... and respawned in the LA to the East :(
But I'll show up tonight for sure, gonna get my ticket soon ;)

Yes. Thats annoying, happened to me aswell, tried to tp to revival, but the east one seem to be closer... :rolleyes:

Nice event!

Rednexi said:
Yes. Thats annoying, happened to me aswell, tried to tp to revival, but the east one seem to be closer... :rolleyes:

There's no revival terminal in OL-23 :( :wise:

Anyways really nice event Nostrop, and it was fun too!
Unfortunately (well, not really! :p) I've got better things to do on Saturday evening! ;) :naughty:

Cheers,
P. :smoke:

The ironic thing is, when I relogged in a few hours later I hit a global on my 3rd Stalker :laugh: And we only had ONE during the whole event...

Luckily it had a Vigi helmet in it ;)
GL on the event tonight - I don't think I can make it...

Does the Event track who has the biggest single loot or do we have to take screenies? I'm an Event noob, PE noob too, but will prob play in your event tonite.

Thantos said:
Does the Event track who has the biggest single loot or do we have to take screenies? I'm an Event noob, PE noob too, but will prob play in your event tonite.

Yup, event tracks the biggest single loot. You can always take a screenie though, always nice to look back on your globals and HOF's. ;)

Thantos said:

From what I saw even beeing a n00b you played quite well in this event:) Congratulations!

unfortunately I wasn`t able to be there this evening due to RL stuff(I have some life too you know:)). Yet I asked HunterZ to watch and provide help in case it`s needed and hopefully everything was ok. Only thing I can say about all this - if things keep develop in same way - everyone will be happy. I will be able to create competitions and people who participate will be able to win some cool prizes.
There will be another events next weekend for sure, so stay tuned!

Thanks everyone who participated!

P.S. I have Caudatergus, Berycled and combibo/mourner lands also, so there will be alot events soon:)

It was an excellent event. Thanks for putting it on.
Here is the HOF.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
And here is the prize. :D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
This is my first ever event. What a way to start.

Good event.
Had great fun killing 100's of exos :)

Look forward to the next event (especially Mourner/Combibo)

I vote for Most Total Loot btw ;)

Grats to Thantos for the win.

Again, thx for a fun event and huge Gratz to Thantos for the HOF and the chip!

I think single biggest loot is the way to go for events with this lvl mobs because low-mid lvl players can not only participate, but also have a chance of winning. Save the most total loot rules for the bigger mobs I think.

Anyway, good to see an event for this lvl - you may have a niche there.
Just my2pecs.

grats again james, tell me when u get serendipity :D
-Dave

Back