2FA issue ( had to desactivate, and cant activate again )

SSN

Old Alpha
Society
ATL
Pitivier Baguette Aden
Dear Entropia player, i have some issues with 2FA Entropia Pocket. Let me explain chronologically.

Yesterday : Installing the app, scanning the QR code on entropia site, synchronisation done. Seem perfect but did not log in game.

Today : Trying to log in, the log-in page ask for a code from the app, opening the app and the app ask for initialization ( i did it yesterday, why it ask again ? )
When looking at security code for log-in, it keep showing "initialize" and does not give any code

When doing the synchronisation,it gave me a one time code to desactivate the 2FA, i used it to be able to log in.
Now trying to activate again ( some times re install things is working so i give a try )
On the site, i click on activate the 2FA, but then it ask a code from the app. App that still ask for a QR code.

Now after log-in on the site, most of the page to manage my account launch a white page where nothing happen.

I'm lost, any idea ? Livesupport on discord do not answer. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Little update : i can log in to entropia site via phone or on the same PC at my GF place.

IP issue, apparently, still waiting for support case to be solved

Now everything is working.

Make sure to take a SCREENSHOOT of the QR code.

Somehow, after initialisation, its gonna ask again the QR code one time, it is weird, but if my thread can help at least one person...

Last edited:
Back