Help: 3/4 components looted from SEG - wtf?

Actually I think this is good to show that it is actually random. If one piece dropped from one monster, then people would target monsters and change as soon as a part dropped. For example, during the SGA event, I was able to predict that the next uber armor part would drop from neconu, as one piece was being dropped from monsters with similar stats, one piece per monster type. The guy next to me in the same area (old neconu land area) got it.

This way, nobody knows what the next monster to drop will be, which is the way it should be.

I don't agree with you on this one. It's not like there are 100's of items to be looted & 100's of mobs.
On the parts like for the cld's.. Those should be lootable on all bots, comparable to ESI's wich can be looted from all mobs

Since Slither is selling a part and he is camping SEGs, I am assuming at least 2 transmitters where looted from SEGs. The last part dropped from shared loot, so the proportion remains true.

I didn't drop the transmitter I bought it on auction because I wanted the gun, but a quick 1k profit is cool too - either way I'm happy.

btw: I was camping trooper/legionaire/droka spawn prior to SEGs, so if I have more than one part then they could have came from them ;)

Damn I didn't get away with this :)
Thanks for the update
I didn't drop the transmitter I bought it on auction because I wanted the gun, but a quick 1k profit is cool too - either way I'm happy.

btw: I was camping trooper/legionaire/droka spawn prior to SEGs, so if I have more than one part then they could have came from them ;)

Back