3% Mining Tax on OLA32!

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
The tax for mining has been reduced to 3% on OLA32. :yay:

Resources:

These resources were confirmed to be present by miners who are considered to be reliable.

Gazzurdite (Common)
Durulium
Kanerium
Lysterium
Rugaritz (Very rare with only a couple of finds reported).
Cave Sap (Common)
Garcen Grease
Crude Oil (Common)
Magerian
Typonolic Steam

The majority of mob on OLA32 at at the level of "young" so you shouldn't have many problems navigating the Atrax, Fungoid and Foul.

Genesis

gen it seems as if you're fighting a losing battle here..

you've done so much for that LA but people don't often visit i guess diue to it being so far from a tp.

I see you've put it on auction, IMO you should keep it. Nothing can compare to the time and effort you've put into that LA.

Hopefully when a new part of amethera comes out up North you'll get a nice shiny tp slapped very near to OLA-32.

Don't give up

I will do my best to visit your La although I'm pretty sure fungoids own me. You do so much to promote your La and yet it's so far from a tp. Maybe throw someone at MA a thousand and get a tp? :p Best of luck to you and I'll try and make it up there, I like the sound of Magerian :p

i think this LA willbe worth more in the future. you need to think long term gen. i'd buy it but my budget doesn't allow 30k this year to be sent to the virtual world. :(

that being said, i think i will spend time there today :)

So I get to within 800 km right? Well I forgot what time the event started so I try to tp in and... get sent back to shinook :p So I walked all the way back this time and died right near it but I won't tp til that event is over no sir :)
End of Story :p

Thanks very much for all the kind words :yay:

When I next login to EU I'll be removing OLA32 from the Auctions :D

Be prepared for many more Events on OLA32 in the coming weeks although as from 31st March these will all be advertised in the Events section of EF as I will no longer have my own sponsored section here :(

Gen you have really put in alot of work here, glad to see the events comming now. I really hope you succses. I'll talk to my little friend and perhaps we might come up. Wish for a tp.. wish wish wish.
:yay:

Well I can say there's a lot of Garc and a fair amount of Magerian up there-I'm not a big ore guy myself, more enmatter but ruga... :yay: *crosses fingers*
Based on my finds I would put Garc at common also- even hit an XII on the way back

But yeah, I profited big time here so I'll be back :)

Just out of curiosity: Why are you losing the sponsored forum? :(
One final question: Best armor for fungies? I wanna lose that event in style :p

Well I can say there's a lot of Garc and a fair amount of Magerian up there-I'm not a big ore guy myself, more enmatter but ruga... :yay: *crosses fingers*
Based on my finds I would put Garc at common also- even hit an XII on the way back

But yeah, I profited big time here so I'll be back :)

Just out of curiosity: Why are you losing the sponsored forum? :(
One final question: Best armor for fungies? I wanna lose that event in style :p

It's not cheap having a Sponsored Forum on EF so the PEDs I would spend on that I will be putting into Events on OLA32. EF has provided good exposure for OLA32 but I think I'll try a few months with just Events and prizes for participants since I'm still like everybody else able use the Events section on EF.

If things pick up on OLA32 then I'll discuss with the EF the possibility of having my own section again.

Best armour for Fungies is Gremlin, or what I tend to do is wear my normal armour (Nemesis with Bear Parts) with 2C plates and I'm fine.

Genesis

I have been there couple of times and plan to go again.. distance is more like advantage sometimes..it means that there are most likely no other miners been bombing whole area 10 min before I happen to visit it.. I have this problem sometimes on some areas of Amethera and pretty occassionally on Eudoria

what should be the skill level like for being able to hit ingot of ruga? I am almost maxed on OF-105.. Is it enough or it needs more skills and better (L) finder? It needs a lot of luck as well that I already know..

GL with OLA32 :)

Last edited:
I will be going back

To be honest I stopped going due to the overwhelming amounts of Atrax and then the uber Fungoids, but now that they are "young versions" I will for sure be going back. I had some of my best mining up there.

To be honest I stopped going due to the overwhelming amounts of Atrax and then the uber Fungoids, but now that they are "young versions" I will for sure be going back. I had some of my best mining up there.

Yay :yay: :yay: :yay: Make sure you score an ATH here! :D

Back