3 Questions

Only one question. What is the cheat code for unlimited PED!

Another question. Are there any cheat codes?

well, if there were any, either they are only for MA, NEVERDIE, EF staff, etc., or they expect normal players to eventually discover them

My 3 question would be:
1) What is the real avg returns in hunting/mining/crafting.
2) Really how "dynamic" is EU?
3) When is the beer shipment comming?!

Hmmm... after much thought, and discounting questions that couldn't be answered without giving away secrets that affect the Economy;

1. What is the long-term plan for FPC, is "indefinite" a phrase you'd use when talking about how long it will last?

2. Are you making enough money to ensure this continuance?

3. Are most people playing the game in a way that more or less excludes them from profit except if they get a major loot by chance?

Hurrikane

1. What is the long-term plan for FPC, is "indefinite" a phrase you'd use when talking about how long it will last?

3. Are most people playing the game in a way that more or less excludes them from profit except if they get a major loot by chance?

Hurrikane

Yea, these are good questions! I've often wondered: what would happen if one day MA suddenly shuts down? What would happen to all the ped invested? All the skills, items, deposits? What would happen? would they give warning? Could we sue? Would we just curl into a ball, rock back and forth, and cry? I would do the latter :eyecrazy:

If that ever happened I think we would get all rammed in the tail pipe as we sat in a corner and cried.

I don't think MA will shut down anytime soon but, there is no telling with the way our economy is right now. Will we get warning? This is not a furniture store trying to sell the last of their inventory before they shut the store. If MA gives warning then everyone in their right mind is going to draw everything they possibly can from it. So I would say, no warning from MA, only rumors.

Hmmm... after much thought, and discounting questions that couldn't be answered without giving away secrets that affect the Economy;

Hurrikane

I like 2, though I might addendum...what are you doing (or are willing to do) , if anything, to gaurantee our in-game assets (tt value only ofc) if FPC were to collapse?

1. Is there only one common lootpool or each mob kind or area has it's own micro-pool(s)?

Imagine a situation: you're hunting feffoids at Fort Fury, feeding the lootpool with your ammo. What and where should I hunt to grab your contribution from the pool?

• The lootpool is common for all mobs and areas: I can get your money in the loot anywhere, e.g. from Fugas at Atlas :).
  • Each mob kind has it's own world-wide lootpool: I should hunt only feffs, but any place is good, e.g. Fort Zeus;
  • Each area has it's own local lootpool:
    • It's common for all mobs in this area: I should hunt at Fort Fury too, but any mob is good, e.g. tripudions;
    • Each mob kind in the aread has it's own lootpool: only feffoids around Fort Fury are good.
2. The meaning of Globals and HOFs: on the system level, is it just regular loot that happen to be over 50 ped and greater than some older positions in the hall of fame or it's a "special" loot initially? In other words, is there a technical difference between 49.9 and 50.1 ped loots besides their values?

3. Are the player's skills/stats/gear taken into account when loot is calculating? I'm sure that a mob doesn't contain predefined loot in it, it calculates at the looting moment, but if you would kill this mob instead of me at the very same time - would you get the same loot or not? Would the loot be different if I'd use a different gun or would wear a different armor?

For now I believe that lootpools are worldwide mob-specific, that globals and hofs aren't special and that used gear (and skills indirectly) affects the loot value and different hunters would get different loot from the same mob.

different hunters would get different loot from the same mob.

I think MA have already said this is not the case. It makes sense to me, it wouldn't be a workable system; also, it would mean no noob would ever get a good loot; which they do.
People with high-end gear etc tend to get more loot because they kill more Mobs, simple as that. More mobs=more globals=more hofs. I know there's gonna be people saying they kill millions and don't get the big loots, but this does not matter; if you kill a lot of Mobs, you should get more globals and HoFs, but random factors and your own playing style will affect this.... or it wouldn't be a game, it'd be a cash machine that'd run out very quickly:)

Hurrikane

We can only hope for the "New Age of Calypso"...

Oh yeah, I wish....

Johnny Millionaire Smith has sweated a creature (Turp Young) with a value of 2,000 PED and has been recorded in the Hall of Fame!

I think it would be more like

:wtg:
"Brooklyn sweated a sweaty Ambu for 2000 liters
for a value of 2 ped and is recorded in the Hall Of Fame"

:wtg:

our day will come​

I would have to ask how to log into there servers, and 2nd manually place ubber items into my storage. no 3rd needed

I would ask this question 3 times:

Do depositors get more returns than non depositors?

very interesting....I know nothing of C++ or coding and such, but it's a valid thought and may actually be how EU is set up. So even if you were a master at C++ would u be able to figure out EU's code? I mean you'd have to know atleast some of where EU's loot code starts and stops right? Or am I going about this all the wrong way . :p

Well i did not try (not interested) but if you can get hand on full EU.exe and disasemble it you will see what kind programing is involved.

No you cant figure it out becose ther is db all info are stored in that db and only the db programer know the paterns.

Aparantly there is items manager the guy that tell the db programer what new item to add what old items to take away and then they decide what is the drop rate.

Many ppl think that ther is certain amount of items that will drop (WRONG) if the item is in the db it will drop (just no one can tell when) db programer can tell when !

Something you can do is download private servers files and you will see how games are programed.

Ther is alway client --> server files --> db

That never changes.

My 3 questions :D

1: Why did I get bad loot?
2: Why didn't I get a ATH?!
3: Why is loot so rubbish??!?!

:silly2::silly2:

My 3 questions for Mindark

1. Do you agree that young British tennis players are finding it hard to break through onto the international scene ?

2. Are you a fan of king Penguins and their Fascinating wintery world

3. Your Mother, your Wife, Your Sister, you've gotta f*ck one, kill one, bury one... shoot.

backup question: Life or Death Situation, you have to drink a pint of cold diarrhea or a shot glass of your fathers semen.... which ?

my questions....

1) why have ye not replaced sweating with fishing yet?

2) What is the %s of Profiting, Breaking even, and Losing what i spent in decay / probes / ammo?

3) Where's my 1125 Ped HOF?

:laugh:

Last edited:
So maybe the key is getting to the programmer rather than the code ;):whisper:

LoL i enjoyed this +rep.

But sry to disappoint you it won’t do you any good, imagine mod fap drop every 1mill killed feffs for you to be shore to get it:

1. You will need to kill 1mill feffs
2. You will need to be the only player to do so in the game

You get the point ;)

Better play the lottery to get the mod fap :laugh:

Q1:
Is there a limit for items linked to the number off accounts so that similar item can´t drop anymore unless an existing item gets destroyed (TTed, purged) or the numbers of accounts reaches a specific level, so that a new item can drop?

Q2:
Why don´t you fix that bug with the thorkells tomb shops and return the deeds to their owners at the price they paid for this shops, as you promised it 2 years ago?

Q3:
Why don´t you use the ingame event system more often to introduce some special items into the universe (this happened only one time since I started with EU) ?

?

Q2:
Why don´t you fix that bug with the thorkells tomb shops and return the deeds to their owners at the price they paid for this shops, as you promised it 2 years ago?

Whats the story with that Goni?

Quickly scrolled through 7 pages.

10 items can be placed in shop?

and its still this way?

This is a disgusting way to treat customer's/clients.

and ma still havent fixed this bug... such a simple thing to fix too?

Where are all these shop-keepers?

How many people bought a shop there?

How many people cant sell there stuff there?

Whats going on there now?

omfg, get a seperate thread going on (again) Lets kick off, this is totally out of order!

:(

Sorry to be off topic, but Goni's right. That's horrible:scratch2: MA needs to get on the ball.

Lol, but why should we hope for MA to get on the ball when it's already lost all of its marbles :rolleyes:

Quickly scrolled through 7 pages.

10 items can be placed in shop?

and its still this way?

This is a disgusting way to treat customer's/clients.

and ma still havent fixed this bug... such a simple thing to fix too?

Where are all these shop-keepers?

How many people bought a shop there?

How many people cant sell there stuff there?

Whats going on there now?

omfg, get a seperate thread going on (again) Lets kick off, this is totally out of order!

:(

Well maybe you should read all the posts :)

MA took back the deeds and refunded the PED.
But they promised that all that shopowners can buy back the shops at the same price as soon the bug is fixed.
First few statments by support have been that it should be solve in summer 2007. MA slightly missed that date.
Replys on supportcases past summer 2007, didn´t tell any ETA of the fixed shop anymore. Support only answered that they don´t know how long it will take.
Many support cases followed, but all without any satisfying answer.

I hope MA brings back this nice shop location with CE2, but hey they are late with CE2, too :)

Problem probably been properly put on hold until CE2...as many problems...but due to technical problems...CE2 has been delayed...See what happens....

please stay on topic, there are other threads where we can talk about the Thorkells Shops :)

I would ask this question 3 times:

Do depositors get more returns than non depositors?

The answer is already somwhere here on EF. Some MA official said "No". So no diference between depositors and non-depositors (folowing that all avatar based theories acording to loot are wrong independly what other feels and how bad loot thay get)

Q1 What are the winning numbers to next weeks Euromillions Lotto Draw.

That would be enough for me.

Q1 What are the winning numbers to next weeks Euromillions Lotto Draw.

That would be enough for me.

HAHAHA Yea, that may just be the only question you need. :yay: Then again those winnings aren't a little crafting can't fix to bring you back to your usual PED count of 0.01 :rolleyes:

(i'm saving the last PEC for the coward's way out. Pay MA one pec to kill my avatar :silly2: )

BUMP! :yay:

Wanna know what you guys think! I wanna hear the actual ultimate combo of 3 questions that will reveal the most pressing issues/questions/theories/philosophies of EU!! :scratch2:

Back