3 small ones, I like troxies.

Dorsai

Elite
Society
Supremacy Reign.
Well, nothing special, but the trox continue to do well, if only in team.

Did a bit of this, a bit of that, and got bored.
Then My soc leader, a member of one of our affiliated soc's and I decided to go troxing south of Ithica.

So to Ithica we went a hunting.

3 moderate glows.
When I go there solo I can do 200 peds ammo and get shit, and go there in a team and use 60 peds, and glow multiple times, same gun....

In any event, it was fun, ant I thank the soc members who came with me.

We must do it again. :D

(Edit there was a 4th member, but luck was not on his side..)

Gratz! :)

a quick question - has MA once again messed up and put the global message before all of the loot messages, once again making it very hard to get the global message and the swirls at the same time? i thought they had this fixed, but have been seeing pics here and there that are like yours :)

Gratz! ^^

Love tho's troxies
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gratz! :)

a quick question - has MA once again messed up and put the global message before all of the loot messages, once again making it very hard to get the global message and the swirls at the same time? i thought they had this fixed, but have been seeing pics here and there that are like yours :)

It would seem so.

I have no Idea how big the glows were.

I trust to screen shots to record the size, and all 3 are as you say, the loot distribution moved the size of the glow out of the chat, so it was not recorded..

Bummer if you don't know/trust the team, but the team I was in I trust implicitly.

No problem for me, the glow & the loot distribution being in the wrong order.

Edit, tracker, checked, 219 peds for the 3.

Last edited:
It would seem so.

I have no Idea how big the glows were.

I trust to screen shots to record the size, and all 3 are as you say, the loot distribution moved the size of the glow out of the chat, so it was not recorded..

Bummer if you don't know/trust the team, but the team I was in I trust implicitly.

No problem for me, the glow & the loot distribution being in the wrong order.

Edit, tracker, checked, 219 peds for the 3.

yep, only an issue if hunting with somebody you don't trust, or needing screenies for an event :)

Back