30/12/2013 no CLD payout

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
WHERE IS MY MONEY ?!! :D

Today i received no new cash in the transfer center .. anyone else has this?

No payout today from my CLDs :(

I guess its a "Manual Process" and MA are still in Holiday mode......

Dirk

not surprisig, here in sweden it's the 25th and unfortunately the last week of holidays for 2013:s
CLD payout will be handled with a bit of delay no worries it will come before 2015.

yoda is selling out someone need to pay for it and is not going to be MA you should know that.

Dear participant, the "CLD" event is over, you may sell your deeds to a trade terminal for tt value (1 PEC for 1000 deeds) or keep them as souvenirs and decoration. Thank you for participating!

not surprisig, here in sweden it's the 25th and unfortunately the last week of holidays for 2013:s
CLD payout will be handled with a bit of delay no worries it will come before 2015.

As if that is a valid excuse, it is always surprising how much we accept from MA (myself included)

Atami

Gone for the Holidays?

Hmmm...if you ask me, I am guessing that they're gone for the holidays and won't be back until 2nd Jan 2014. :silly2:

So probably we'll get it by then...if not sooner.

Selling Torches, Pitchforks and Pitchfork amps @ TP

Cant be manual process , surely ?

I would hope it is a manual process to clear it i would hate it to glitch payout 1000peds to everyone and then ban everyone who came into contact with the dirty peds.

It's the end of the world as we know it!!!:))

Dear participant, the "CLD" event is over, you may sell your deeds to a trade terminal for tt value (1 PEC for 1000 deeds) or keep them as souvenirs and decoration. Thank you for participating!

they will probably just convert your CLDs into a pile of pec for your convenience ..

Selling Torches, Pitchforks and Pitchfork amps @ TP

and why would anyone want to do some gardening at this time :dunno:

/joking with yah :) Yeah i'll take electric powered pitchfork (makes easy work supposedly according to their advert)

It's the end of the world as we know it!!!:))

and I feel fine :yay:

They probably did not make anything this month..

I have not seen one global from Caly.

I am on ark, but still!

It amazes me completely that MA cannot even send one minimum wage worker to type a small, we are aware of the situation communication.

Support tickets will be escalated to agencies if they continue to not communicate basic stuff, especially considering the way they structured the payments and 3rd party accounting for the CLDS...for specific legal reasons4.

In Real life, if a fund manager decides to not pay...they could be looking at jail. Personally, if you cannot even communicate to your "investors" simple things, perhaps this should be an option.

Awesome! :laugh: +rep

great....MA and PC lost tiny remainings of seriousnes in my eyes they managed to salvage somehow. It 's not even funny.

WHERE IS MY MONEY ?!! :D

Today i received no new cash in the transfer center .. anyone else has this?
Same here. A statement from MA would be very nice.

They need the money to celebrate the new year.:thumbup:.........

PEDs are virtual currency, therefore it is irrelevant if MA need money for whatever reason.

This is total lack of respect for player base that such disruptions are left without notice from their side.
It seems like they do two steps forward and one step backward all the time :(

Maybe it is the same server that does CLD payments that is making several avatars get stuck not being able to log in? No one there to reset the server. Janitor must be on holiday too since they could probably hit the reset switch.:D

PEDs are virtual currency, therefore it is irrelevant if MA need money for whatever reason.

This is total lack of respect for player base that such disruptions are left without notice from their side.
It seems like they do two steps forward and one step backward all the time :(

one forward, two backwards :)

Back