32 Ped rare item in loot from Trooper gen 3

travrevyen

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Martin Martin Petersen
http://www.twitch.tv/martinpetersen/c/2165720

Hey whats up? Guys and gals. I was out for the Feffox mission when it was not availble this evening, so I took first a flight to Cychion to see the big robots there and to my surprice I saw a L540 monster robot and some small ones like Warlock 10 and Mulciber. But I died all the time wtf?

Well I had to leave them so I just fly on in my Quad and then I thought to myself why not shoot the small ones, Legionare and trooper in the blue area near Ares tp and North of Twin peaks and I remembered once there was a big hof on a Droka 1 for 10K ped, so I tp'ed in and started to shoot and it was so easy with my armor and 6a plates. After a while I decided to leave in my plane but for some reason before completely leaving the blue area I wanted to finish my 1200 points Legionaire mission I was 1000/1200. :dunce::wise::beerchug::woot:

i am on 10k / 30k stage, and still most rare loot from trooper was 10 ped esi ;)

you was very lucky, gz ! hope my turn comming soon ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/martinpetersen/c/2165720

Hey whats up? Guys and gals. I was out for the Feffox mission when it was not availble this evening, so I took first a flight to Cychion to see the big robots there and to my surprice I saw a L540 monster robot and some small ones like Warlock 10 and Mulciber. But I died all the time wtf?

Well I had to leave them so I just fly on in my Quad and then I thought to myself why not shoot the small ones, Legionare and trooper in the blue area near Ares tp and North of Twin peaks and I remembered once there was a big hof on a Droka 1 for 10K ped, so I tp'ed in and started to shoot and it was so easy with my armor and 6a plates. After a while I decided to leave in my plane but for some reason before completely leaving the blue area I wanted to finish my 1200 points Legionaire mission I was 1000/1200. :dunce::wise::beerchug::woot:

big gratz! I know a socmate of mine is looking to buy one if you are interested in selling :) He is offering ped, cld, or a mix of those 2. He also has a cb26 UL he'd trade up for.

gratz, now there will be 5 of these in total. I hope you're able to use it hehe

gratz, now there will be 5 of these in total. I hope you're able to use it hehe
Only 5
I thought many more with the new Spring MM

Nope you didn't read the prizes very well for spring mm. 4th place receives m83. That will be 5th in game.

2nd place in team mm got one
13th in solo mm got one.
Lardinho looted one on big trooper.
Martin looted one on small trooper.
4th place in spring mm gets one.

Still some to be looted I'm sure...

Back on the grind it seems.

damn nice, gratz :)

Very nice, huge gratz on finding that gun.

Rick.

gz, realy deserved :)

edit : saw in the chat that -mean machine- say it sold for 60k, i rrealy hope this is a joke lol, not even a bid @40SB during 2 week...

Still good gun worth a lot :)

Last edited:
Back