32059 PED Second Entity..

so whiners plz stay outside the topic and go get ur own loots.
Haha, that is so funny, coming from one of the biggest lootwhiners i've seen :laugh:

Gratz though, i hope that you'll stop whine on other peoples loots now, right? ;)

so whiners plz stay outside the topic and go get ur own loots.

biggest

hypocrit

ever! :whiner:

(i'm not 100% pure either but this ... omg :|)

Last edited:
I say Beaucoup de Gratz to F1r3, because of the nice quote's of Helena.
Makes me wonder, if whining and not giving gratz, gives u ATH's of 30K. :cussing: :mad:

Last edited:
P.S : cette fois tu pourras plus te plaindre des loots pendant deux semaines ;)

translates to "this time u wont be able/allowed to complain about loots for 2 weeks"

more like 2 years :laugh:

Helena :yay:
omg can't believe this second 30k+,

congratz, laisse en pour les autre stp

Last edited:
Gratz Deathifier, Nice uber :D

hehe j/k Fukking awesome helena, but it be a lie to say i aint jealous:laugh:

wow you reselling hofs too now??

gz btw not that you deserve it but who cares

totally agree with F1r3
But still gratz (let's hope you stop whining now)

translates to "this time u wont be able/allowed to complain about loots for 2 weeks"

more like 2 years :laugh:

2 years without whining? she won't survive that :p
(I know what I talk about, I'm a big whiner too ;p )

Originally Posted by Chesty Jugs
I think anyone who pays 120K ped for their fap alone deserves and ATH a few more might even pay it off

I hope you are not serious, its not that my gun is
worth 150k or so ped that i deserve an ath with the same value -_-

Well this is EU, its so obevious that you only get a % of what you either deposit or spend. Maybe some lucky noob will get a 1k hof, but just to make him stay in the game.

sad but true....

Gratz BTW!!!

Originally Posted by Chesty Jugs
I think anyone who pays 120K ped for their fap alone deserves and ATH a few more might even pay it off

Well this is EU, its so obevious that you only get a % of what you either deposit or spend. Maybe some lucky noob will get a 1k hof, but just to make him stay in the game.

sad but true....

Gratz BTW!!!

thats bullshit i know lots people not depositing or people like ToniNL kill couple drones and get 1.5k drone how can you know this theaory is true nobody knows exact theory

I also know a non depositer that has gotten 3 mining towers on a combined value of 24K TT, not even counting %, and also some uber items in loots.

Its just some avatars seem to get it all, while others starve to death.

Its frustrating when you spend 3 months in an area hunting K's of peds everyday, just looting oils and crap.. and then some "tourist" comes along and loots shadow in front of you... not once, but twice or thrice.

MA has the "bone", you spend months digging for it, and when you are about to find it, they give it to someone else just passing by.

Its gotta hurt.

thats bullshit i know lots people not depositing or people like ToniNL kill couple drones and get 1.5k drone how can you know this theaory is true nobody knows exact theory

Well, everytime i see a big hof i check out the equipment that avatar have. And in the most case they have expensive equipment, so they most have spent a shitload of money. Or if that is not the case, they have a shitload of money on the card.

It´s not so usual to see a avatar getting a uber, and he only have like, borowed MKII and rascal, or gremlin at top, that never have deposited!!

As i have sad before, i hope this is not the case! I now that if i deposited 10000 ped, that i will have a couple of 1k hows in a couple of weeks.

As i have sad before, i hope this is not the case! I now that if i deposited 10000 ped, that i will have a couple of 1k hows in a couple of weeks.

You wish. I got a soc mate that has deposited well over 60K peds and never got a +1K loot. All he knows is constant loss. And he has tried everything. Every method, every place, every mob. Just loss.

As i said above, some guys get all the goods, while others starve to death.

You wish. I got a soc mate that has deposited well over 60K peds and never got a +1K loot. All he knows is constant loss. And he has tried everything. Every method, every place, every mob. Just loss.

As i said above, some guys get all the goods, while others starve to death.

May i ask how long he have played? And how long he have played from the time he deposited?

Glad there are people thats tryes to convince me that i am wrong. Feels good:)

May i ask how long he have played? And how long he have played from the time he deposited?

Glad there are people thats tryes to convince me that i am wrong. Feels good:)

He's played for more then a year, and has played alot during deposits.

Its not a matter of being right or wrong. There's a theory that says if you deposit a big ammount, you will get a big hof soon.

However, don't expect that to apply with 100% accuracy, as some people just lose it all and never grab a nice loot.

He's played for more then a year, and has played alot during deposits.

Its not a matter of being right or wrong. There's a theory that says if you deposit a big ammount, you will get a big hof soon.

However, don't expect that to apply with 100% accuracy, as some people just lose it all and never grab a nice loot.

Maybe iam paranoid?:laugh: Well im to angry to play EU right now, so back to F manager 07 for me:wtg: (I didnt say the full name of the game!!)

*snip
snip*

Oh how I wish this were true...... deposits have absoloutely nothing to do with big loots imo.... other than the people who deposit more put a hell of a lot more ammo / knife/ swords through mobs than a non depositing Opalo user.

Look at it this way...

player X deposits 20k peds and puts a steady 300,000 ammo through his/her (insert high end weapon here) per day and gets a 30k HoF after a couple of years steady playing......

player y deposits 100 peds and puts 5000 ammo per day through his Opalo....and gets a 500 ped HoF/global after a few weeks....

Now do some maths and tell me who deserves the 30k loot more.... and infact tell the the relative value of each loot to each player... :twocents:

Some people moan that the lootpool is a lottery... one thing I can tell you for sure.... if you buy 10's of millions of tickets you have a better chance of hitting a big prize than someone with a few hundred thousand.:scratch2:

Oh.. btw, gratz Helena :yay:

Lol yeah toninl, thats just stupid. The biggest nub ingame gets a few uber hofs without depositing.

Well, everytime i see a big hof i check out the equipment that avatar have. And in the most case they have expensive equipment, so they most have spent a shitload of money. Or if that is not the case, they have a shitload of money on the card.

It´s not so usual to see a avatar getting a uber, and he only have like, borowed MKII and rascal, or gremlin at top, that never have deposited!!

Maybe they have that equipment because they hoffed before?
I know alot of people who made (huge) profit. I am one of them too. Deposited 800 ped, and withdrew 25k. It's all about smart play and eventually u will get that hof. Don't forget that some people play hours and hours a day. Yes i had 3 hofs in 1 week, but it also took me 6 months between 2 hofs and i was playing fulltime. So everybody has the same chance of getting hofs, it's only not equally spread. But if you play for a very long time u will always get som hofs.

Look at stryker. He never had such huge hofs but hunted like a madman. Then the ath came. It's just saving up.
So you are right, if i never play and then borrow modfap + aimk2 for 1 day, still not big chance that i hof, just because i haven't hunted so much.
But give that to me, and it's very likely to hof in 1 month if hunting fulltime!

yeah it sucks no gratz sorry the game is getting more and more unfair by the min ivebeen playing about almost 2years never looted anything worth more that the old esi's or anyother decent item and ive never hofed 1k or more

Last edited:
I also know a non depositer that has gotten 3 mining towers on a combined value of 24K TT, not even counting %, and also some uber items in loots.

Its just some avatars seem to get it all, while others starve to death.

Its frustrating when you spend 3 months in an area hunting K's of peds everyday, just looting oils and crap.. and then some "tourist" comes along and loots shadow in front of you... not once, but twice or thrice.

MA has the "bone", you spend months digging for it, and when you are about to find it, they give it to someone else just passing by.

Its gotta hurt.

Bipolar much?:D

You said it yourself, man, when things go good for you, the world's perfect, but when it's going bad for you, the world sucks.

Typical artist.:rolleyes: :laugh:

ontopic: Chikie, I'll gratz ya, but hopefully you'll stop whining over other folk's good fortunes.

Oh how I wish this were true...... deposits have absoloutely nothing to do with big loots imo.... other than the people who deposit more put a hell of a lot more ammo / knife/ swords through mobs than a non depositing Opalo user.

Look at it this way...

player X deposits 20k peds and puts a steady 300,000 ammo through his/her (insert high end weapon here) per day and gets a 30k HoF after a couple of years steady playing......

player y deposits 100 peds and puts 5000 ammo per day through his Opalo....and gets a 500 ped HoF/global after a few weeks....

Now do some maths and tell me who deserves the 30k loot more.... and infact tell the the relative value of each loot to each player... :twocents:

Some people moan that the lootpool is a lottery... one thing I can tell you for sure.... if you buy 10's of millions of tickets you have a better chance of hitting a big prize than someone with a few hundred thousand.:scratch2:

Oh.. btw, gratz Helena :yay:

it looks that im wrong here, but when you have been palying for 2 years, and the only time you get good loot is when you have recently deposited or sold of something from youre inventory, well then you begin to think in thoose ways!

and trust me, when i played as most it was 6-8 hour a day,5-6 days a week. So im not that noobish so i just play for a few week, then start to whining.
Well, then i guess my avatar having some bad luck then:laugh:

I dont now, but it just feels like its pointles to play more EU, even though i love it!!

yeah u got that 100 peds and an ATH :) Gratz =)

Bring this thread back on track...
Big congratz Helena.

You may have whined, but I have yet to meet anyone who has been playing for more that six months, and spending their peds away on ammo and upgrades, who doesn's fall into some dark whiny doubting every so often in this game.
I know you've been pushing hard on upgrading your equipment and skills, and have been out hunting a lot, so you do fall into the group of folks who are " out there running swords and bullets thru mobs".
And other players too lol; now about that medical bill for the global you scored off me in PVP3 the other day....:D

Namo

Very nice Helene, big gratz to you :D

Anyhow, grats. U got the ATH, so might as well carry on. :dance:

Last edited:
Peds made by reselling.

Sorry, man but you're outta line here. It doesn't matter how she funds her play. Reselling isn't against the rules. In fact, buying something and selling it for a higher price is a basic tenant in any capitalistic society. And guess what kind of society you find in a real cash environment game?

Ok, post removed.

Just remember this is a controlled market. Inflation has crazy rates here due to reselling.

Let me know how you feel when you need to upgrade and need to spend dozens of thousands of dollars when not many months ago just a thousand would do.

Last edited:
I hope you are not serious, its not that my gun is worth 150k or so ped that i deserve an ath with the same value -_-

You also very much so deserve and ATH fir3, havent you gotten one yet?
If you paid 150K for your gun then damn well right you deserve an ATH :)

Back