35k Kreltin Alpha

Congratz, you've been filling lootpool in space a while now, well deserved ! :yay:

Lady T

Congratz, you've been filling lootpool in space a while now, well deserved ! :yay:

Lady T

woohoo, nice siggy Lady T :D

and gratz again on the HoFFie to Dreicc:D

C'est du jolie Dreicc .. avec la shadow en plus :eek: :jawdrop:
Maintenant garde la harness, et chasse les aurli pour les arms .. etc :p

Fukkin` bullshit if you ask me.....last 15k hof was all oil and you get this shit!!???

Staged ass action just like your last few ubers.....FLAMe away fukkers!!!!

Theres prolly 8 other peeps in your skill range that have been poundin`, spendin` peds like a mug up there that deserve that 50 times more than you do....:mad:

oh yeah.....gratz.......NOT!

Drunk again ?
People that decerve 50 time more than dreicc , lol...
Yes i do agrea there other people that decerve ATH,but there more people that got one and decerve less than dreicc than people who dont got one and decerve more than dreicc.
Not much player have same skill as him done handy with no chip , no AC , no bug abuse , no faping...
He decerve it as much as lot of those old fachion player i love and i admire.
If i was to make a list of people who decerve ATH , i dont know who would be the first , but i know you would not be in.

Gratz dude, I hope I get next ATH :D

Gratz dreicc :D

The amount o times i've seen you up in space i thought you must of either never slept or just was ALWAYS on as the same time as me :p

BIG HUGE MEGA GRATZ for this well deserved now stop pounding those aliens for a while or your gonna have nightmares :D

Rip

pretty Uber Gratz :yay: :yay: :yay:

wth? what has he ever done to you that he doenst deserve a gratz

ofcourse other people havent hunted them way more, but would it be fair that it would only go to the person that has spent the most time on 1 mob? NO! thats not the way PE/EU works and you know it.

thats just the point, if he did know how eu works he might have gotten one already! not a dig at u mud, just saying if anyone knew how eu worked they would be rakin in the cash!

gratz dericc, first a big ass axe now this!

Wow very nice, huge congratulations to you!

:wtg: :yay: :wtg:

gratz ;) , i hope i find a nice item too next days in cp

Drunk again ?
People that decerve 50 time more than dreicc , lol...
Yes i do agrea there other people that decerve ATH,but there more people that got one and decerve less than dreicc than people who dont got one and decerve more than dreicc.
Not much player have same skill as him done handy with no chip , no AC , no bug abuse , no faping...
He decerve it as much as lot of those old fachion player i love and i admire.
If i was to make a list of people who decerve ATH , i dont know who would be the first , but i know you would not be in.

I agree totaly with that :)

:wtg: HUGE GRATZ DREICCOUNET !!!! :wtg:

Big Gratz again :yay:

Hehe, had a funny question at cp just 1 or 2 secs before the ath popped up :laugh:

HUGE GRATZ DREICC :thumbup:

:cool:

Wow !! Big Gratts!"!!

Congratz, well deserved! :cool:

Shadow harness + M residue !! Gratz Dreicc ;)

Gratz again .. but I had a question .. what are the lines on your Radar about ?!?!

I don't have those .. and also .. I looked at all of your achievements .. HOLY COW :yay:

Super Gratz on all of them, Dreicc !!

:eek: WOAH!!! Gratz!

Gratz again .. but I had a question .. what are the lines on your Radar about ?!?!<SNIP>

You can lock your radar so North stays on top. (Click button on lower right of radar, I believe) Those lines show his orientation, instead of the radar spinning like a compass.

Personally I prefer the regular way of viewing the radar, but if this is the result, I might try changing my radar settings for a bit. :laugh:

You can lock your radar so North stays on top. (Click button on lower right of radar, I believe) Those lines show his orientation, instead of the radar spinning like a compass.

Personally I prefer the regular way of viewing the radar, but if this is the result, I might try changing my radar settings for a bit. :laugh:

the great advantage of line is for snipe try to use scope and look the bar ;)

Cool, thanks for the tip. Will try it out. +rep.

Omg nice one.... Ubber gratz for you man !

:)

Nice mate,

For sure would like to know such a feeling :yay:

pfff GRATZ!!!:yay:

félicitations Dreicc :)

gratz man..keep it up

Back