36k ATH -new #1!

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
hoflist.gif

New #1 All Time High!

Team Burns and Legion (both Soldier of Fortunes) today looted an astonishing 36420 ped Kreltin Alpha.

Even though rumors spread fast that it contained a shadow harness aswell, the loot had no in particular great items -but still takes over the number 1 spot at the prestigeous All Time High list.

Even though Burnsey was only fapping, Legion was generous enough to split the loot in 50-50. Legion claims getting a ATH is "better then sex" and he will use the peds on a new hat. The old one was his lucky charm, but after this its worn out and out of luck. While we talk he aquires himself a brand new green sombrero.
"Keep watching the space, another one is on the way" he tips us.

EntropiaForum congratulates the lucky looters!

Discussion here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10434

Last edited:
Reactions: Bex
just collecting his paycheck i presume. lol

updated with comment.

:eek: I was just about to go to space when i saw the ATH :laugh:

Don't know about that....

"Better than sex"

Come on bud! I know it feels good and all, but better than sex?!? Don't know who you've slept with, but I need to introduce you to some Hotties in my area it appears. UBER GRATS though, just messing around with you...couldn't resist after I saw you say better than sex! :eek:

hehe :))))

:girl:
guys , or gals, big GRATZ !
everytime i see a big hof, i say: "ok, they spent a lot of time and peds here, so, very nice from MA to give a prize , and let lootius be with them again as soon as possible "
;-)))))

Well it really seems it early christmas.

I saw the 2 best aths hunting today and an incredibla amount of hofs and globals. Hell i got a global too (but didnt see 1 pec of it , read other thread).
I did get a nice great deposit of melchi. So not bad day for me too.

Mercury said:
"Better than sex"

Come on bud! I know it feels good and all, but better than sex?!? Don't know who you've slept with, but I need to introduce you to some Hotties in my area it appears. UBER GRATS though, just messing around with you...couldn't resist after I saw you say better than sex! :eek:

I figure if he thinks its better than sex, then he's obviously doing it wrong! (the sex)

lol@"better then sex"

gratz to you both tho....but ...get a divorce.. or a threesome thingy with a latina an asian and a sweet woman from Surinam sumtin..(improvise)

that way sex=150000%

Peez... :D
Ciao a tutti.. :cool:

written by in game therapist Uncle Smoke (500 ped an hour) ... :wise:

Gratz to the spacehunters...

But I post reply, just to say welcome to Bex, I see it is your 1st post here on EF. So, welcome Bex! :smoke:

Gratz to both,

:laugh: "better than sex" :laugh:
have you a life out of this game ? ;)

Welcome Bex :D

Big gratz to both SOF's :tongue2: U can even buy a nice car for 3600$ or maybe soon a car in PE :D

I agree $3.6k would be better than sex, why? Cus AFTER I get the 3.6k my woman will let me anal her! hahahaha FINALLY YES IM COMIN BABY.

Back