3D Pictures from VU 10!

Nice work Skeezer. Really Cool!

Perfectly pigmented prismatic pictorial...Cakes.:laugh:

Thanks Blood Moon,

Alliterative acknowledgement amuses anew! Cake!

;)

What whacked weirdo wrote whereas ;)

Beautiful Buxom Bodacious Buttocks in 3D!

friggin awesome!

Im using my custom made sga 3-d goggles and those look great, especially the thumbs they look unreal. Great job and nice ass softy!

Great job Skee, but im just not going to comment, best kept that way :silly2:

The Model Approves

Hello SoftHart,

I'm glad you like them and thanks for the EFD ;-)

It's not just you - the greyscale ones have the color removed which eases the illusion of depth as there is less dischordant color for you brain between the two filtered lenses of your 3D glasses. Still, color ones can be nice and I thought you (and others) would want to see them all.

Finally, I had to resize, crop and compress these to get them to fit within the forum limits - PM me if you want the full sized, uncompressed original ones - I'd have to email them to you.

:cool:

Hello SoftHart,

I'm glad you like them and thanks for the EFD ;-)

It's not just you - the greyscale ones have the color removed which eases the illusion of depth as there is less dischordant color for you brain between the two filtered lenses of your 3D glasses. Still, color ones can be nice and I thought you (and others) would want to see them all.

Finally, I had to resize, crop and compress these to get them to fit within the forum limits - PM me if you want the full sized, uncompressed original ones - I'd have to email them to you.

Your welcome :) Thanks for taking the time to do them :)

The ones you posted a fine, I don't need bigger ones :) But if your bored I may have a couple shots that are already taken that maybe you could work your magic with :)

Cybertrash and MS9 in purple 3D!

And sure SoftHart, I'll take a look ;-)

Zychion and a Confrontation?

Hello all,

Two more for you :cool:

Again, if you would like a 3D portrait - let me know ;-)

omg!

purple in 3-d is so hot and uber! thats just awesome purple goodness and one of your best 3d pics. You all rock!
-jeffe
:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

People with Purple Swords!

Not my best work, but still it is dimensional ;-)

Athena 3D

3 Distinct Flavors of 3D; to stimulate, satiate, and satisfy your lustful eyes.

;-)

Again, if you would like a 3D portrait - let me know ;-)

LMAO skee didn't know you got this one :laugh:

drilling for nutz but found nothing :scratch2:

P.S JIAN

Wastelander's Wanton Waste

Here are some 3D scenes from the Wastelander Wehrmacht Wickedness.

Abattoir Anon

Mrs. Emma Peel Reconnoiterer 1 & 2

Up the ramp, you die.

Blastoise & BILKO

Hello again,

I found these two at PA taking screenshots of each other, so I offered to do it proper in three dimensions ;-)

3D glasses on now :cool:

Hey could you just make one pic for red/green glasses (only got those)
I'll donate some EFD as soon as i'm senior member ;)

Hey could you just make one pic for red/green glasses (only got those)

Hi Timbo,

Of course I will make a red/green one for you ;-) Do you have a favorite? Also, try the glasses you have as it just might work.

Hello Crille,

I don't know why the thumbnails look so good, but I'm glad that you like them.

Processing Request..... Please Wait.

I'm going to work on it now, Timbo.

Also, you are more than welcome to find me in-game and I'll take one of you :pic:

(Thank You to Summer for hipping me to the emote ;-)

Consterbulated™

In joyful accord with Timbo's polite request, I humbly present the following two images for your anaglyphic parallaxical approval.

The thing is, I am consterbulated as to which of the two offerings is preferable for ease of viewing and perceptive splendour.

This image has the focus centered on the foreground:

And this one has the focus centered on the background:

Please abate my consterbulation and advise me of which you prefer; Fore or Aft? Front or Back?

Warmest regards,
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze

Last edited:
foreground focus looks the best :D is cool to see EU in 3D :yay:

hrm

I think i like it better focused on the backround overall, but then foxy is out of focus. Oh wait those were my beer googles maybe. I also like the smaller thumbs they look awesome, i think must be something with higher resor pixel size something or another. Great pics skeezer!

SIMH!

In joyful accord with Timbo's polite request, I humbly present the following two images for your anaglyphic parallaxical approval.

The thing is, I am consterbulated as to which of the two offerings is preferable for ease of viewing and perceptive splendour.

This image has the focus centered on the foreground:

And this one has the focus centered on the background:

Please abate my consterbulation and advise me of which you prefer; Fore or Aft? Front or Back?

Warmest regards,
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze

3D wastelander event 2

Here is a 3D picture of people at the pump during the second Wastelander slaughter.

Lol nice, I need to get me some of theme 3d glasses.

Oh My Lootius!

Mere moments after her HOF, here is Summergirl in 3D!

:cool::yay::cool:

GZ Summer!

Reactions: nar
Back