> 4.000 hunting globallers again (season effect?)

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
Looking at Entropialife last month globallers are again over 4000 (this morning 4.034)

in Covid times biggest number i saw was around 5200

we saw a full month in the 3800 zone, it is a 6% rise

still 28% off peaks of population tho

it is still a nice sign. most probably returning players after summer but i still hope fresh newcomers arrive to enhancer (L) marekts and crafting

Alt accounts botting pupugis for TWEN tokens are probably the biggest explanation for increased globaling activity.

One can hope that Mindark does some sort of investigation on TWEN token trading between suspicious accounts, but who am I kidding they cannot even keep track of scheduled maintenance of their own game.

Alt accounts botting pupugis for TWEN tokens are probably the biggest explanation for increased globaling activity.

One can hope that Mindark does some sort of investigation on TWEN token trading between suspicious accounts, but who am I kidding they cannot even keep track of scheduled maintenance of their own game.
i'm mainly just glad that as twen token prices have fallen, the number of afk farmers in my favorite hunting grounds have diminished to the point where i can actually play the way i like to

What is up with the pupugi globals? it had me hunting for a spot thinking they are THE mob to profit on.

Too bad everyone keeps EVERYTHING secret in this game. Big downside of RCE...

What is up with the pupugi globals? it had me hunting for a spot thinking they are THE mob to profit on.

Too bad everyone keeps EVERYTHING secret in this game. Big downside of RCE...
It has always been a popular skilling mob for those that bot/macro since the pupugi cave is a perfect instance for botting and because pupugi is a low level mob with decent hp/lvl for skilling.

It was never a profitable mob, but became profitable when twen tokens first started drop they became a good mob to get many tokens per hour since low level mobs dropped ridiculous amount of tokens.

Now in the recent patch it seems like MA changed the token drop formula to not relate as much to hp/lvl on mobs, but more relate to only hp on mob. Therefore low hp mobs like pupugi is not as optimal to grind for tokens as the first week. Although they are still a good mob for bots to skill on while getting some tokens.

There are not much secrets to grinding twen tokens and the meta for efficient token drops has moved like this:

First days: Quick killrate low lvl mobs such as pupugi/punies

Second and third week: Optimal hp/lvl mobs, such as flesh rippers, living vortex.

After latest patch: Big hp mobs. Mobs over around 9k hp can drop 2-4 tokens per token drop, such as big daspletors and big molochs.

It has always been a popular skilling mob for those that bot/macro since the pupugi cave is a perfect instance for botting and because pupugi is a low level mob with decent hp/lvl for skilling.

It was never a profitable mob, but became profitable when twen tokens first started drop they became a good mob to get many tokens per hour since low level mobs dropped ridiculous amount of tokens.

Now in the recent patch it seems like MA changed the token drop formula to not relate as much to hp/lvl on mobs, but more relate to only hp on mob. Therefore low hp mobs like pupugi is not as optimal to grind for tokens as the first week. Although they are still a good mob for bots to skill on while getting some tokens.

There are not much secrets to grinding twen tokens and the meta for efficient token drops has moved like this:

Second and third week: Optimal hp/lvl mobs, such as flesh rippers, living vortex.

After latest patch: Big hp mobs. Mobs over around 9k hp can drop 2-4 tokens per token drop, such as big daspletors and big molochs.
does that instance actually respawn? all the instances i've ever been to don't respawn

Thank you for the explanation! That makes a lot of sense.

It's sad MA does nothing about the botting problem :/

Botting brings in the cash
If you have the 75%+ efficiency weapons and crazy 20k+ rings it probably does. If i could be that efficient i'd be happy to play and not bother botting!

If you have the 75%+ efficiency weapons and crazy 20k+ rings it probably does. If i could be that efficient i'd be happy to play and not bother botting!
I mean for MA

Efficiency is over rated the difference in TT returns from eff lvl 60% - 80% is minimal. Need a balance between all 3 metrics eff/ DPP and dps. Some times events such as now you can sacrifice eff in favour of dps. Right now players can literally print money from tokens. Hence more bots, hence more profit for Ma

If 1.5% TT is minimal we are playing a different game.
Depends on what you pay to be able to gain that 1.5% TT. For low/mid lvl cyclers who chases MU through wavehunting, shared loot items etc it will not make sense overpaying for a weapon that gives minimal TT advantage, especially if you sacrifice dps to gain eff through a more expensive high eff weapon lower dps weapon.

Even looking at big cyclers loot logs (with or without good efficiency weapon) it is usually the big esi, strongboxes, rare item or amount of high MU materials that in the end makes them break even or profit. Of course the extra TT gives an advantage longterm and increase looting those rares alittle due to extra TT amount. Although dps and dpp are the things that much more increase MU/rare item loot chance, not efficiency.

Summer is over and Halloween Mayhem is beginning. People always return for Mayhem!

You sure its just not the current gangbang of Dasps and Molochs that are triggering this?

Unique avatars globalling hardly changed numbers so... but what do I know... Im sure its a plenty of new and returning players :ROFLMAO:

I mean for MA

Efficiency is over rated the difference in TT returns from eff lvl 60% - 80% is minimal. Need a balance between all 3 metrics eff/ DPP and dps. Some times events such as now you can sacrifice eff in favour of dps. Right now players can literally print money from tokens. Hence more bots, hence more profit for Ma
LOL sorry im dumb. Yeah that makes sense but is really sad. As long as the ubers keep paying out they will overlook the botting.

By printing tokens you mean the TWEN currently? Or do they bot mayhem events as well? I guess they are both an issue since you can get such high end UL guns with enough tokens.

You sure its just not the current gangbang of Dasps and Molochs that are triggering this?

Unique avatars globalling hardly changed numbers so... but what do I know... Im sure its a plenty of new and returning players :ROFLMAO:

I would be part of the new/returning statistic, I came back to be active daily in the last couple months just in time for the events. I don't hunt big but I HAVE been globaling nicely on my hunts.

Back