ATH: 44k Blaus!!!!!!

Strash

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Finnally DId it!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg:

oh before i forget to type this anywhere it was with : F-105 tier 8.6 Level 7 amp

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
mission complete!!!

Last edited:
grats strash.

well deserved congrats

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :yay:

You're well deserved this Gigantic Blausarium's ATH, Strash :wtg:

Strashhhhhh !!! Good work

make that monayyyy!!

Congratz Strash!

i think someone spilled beer on the loot server yesterday though ;)

Good to see someone get some back!

gz! :yay::yay:

but may I ask, why isn't it a tower? or did the tower texture get changed?

Wooo! (former) Pyrate ATH! Congrats!

great! another noob hof ! they have to stop giving these dam ATH to utter NOOBS !

Joking ! well done, been following your log for some time now, well overdue, also probably should be a little more :) but i guess you won't be complaining :)

GRATZ !!!

No tower? Are you gonna drill this up by hand now over the next 40 weeks? :silly2:

It is a tower, if you wouldve paid attention to the release notes you would know tjat the graphics are messed up and are.showimg regular claims for towers. :wise:

~Danimal

Yeeee hawwww!!!

It is a tower, if you wouldve paid attention to the release notes you would know tjat the graphics are messed up and are.showimg regular claims for towers. :wise:

~Danimal

and if you would have paid attention to a smiley here or there you would know that this isnt exactly meant as said :beerchug:

I bet the guy on his radar is just like "Fuck You" with his middle finger xDDD

un FUCKEN real :)

Huge Gtz Strash! You have worked hard for this but....... What do you mean mission commplete??? Its only a 5 figure ATH.....

A man with your determination will surely push for the 6 figure.... With your work you gotta feature top 10 ATH :cool:

Seriously though I hope this isnt the end of your mining logging days... Its the main post I am subscribed to :wise:

Wow Strash! This ATH was well deserved. One of the most selfless, friendly miners/crafters in-game. 44k Does no justice to the value of a player like yourself within the community.

Menace

Well deserved mate :yay:

Woot wooot woooooot woooooooot

Nice one mate ! So happy for u right now!

Congratulations on the tower and the ATH, glad to see making all those holes paid off at last!

:wtg:

:yay: weeeeeeeeeee you soooo deserve it big HUGE gratz Strash!!!! :wtg:

The dream miner Thread completed :yay:

Finally you hit that 5 digit, GIGANTIC Grats ! :yay:

GZzzzzzzzzz Strash , finally someone who fully deserve it!:yup:

Back