50 free opalos + 1 free Opalo SGA with 30 ped ammo !!!!!!!

shoti

Deactivated Account
If u remember that event :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/180117-sga-not-over-yet.html

...and u like it - here is something beter !!!

Today i placed within borders of OLA #54 NE from segna forest TP (est. cords. 212 456) 50 x Opalo and one SGA Opalo with stack of 30 ped ammo. U dont have buy any ticket, spend enourmous amounts of peds or be skilled.
Only you have to do is just go there and pick it up from the ground. Watch carefully under your feets.

Each regular opalo is aiming with its barrel into SGA Opalo + stack of ammo. Also as clue there are laying atachments blueprints lvl I-IV. Higher Blueprint u see, closer SGA Opalo you are.

Good luck !!!

p.s. Please all ubers dont take all opalos fo yourself, beter organize "searching teams" of begginers :)

Oh wow! I have to get going over there and start my search! :cool:

The hunt now begins....

Rep to you

This is a fun event for the noobs. I tried to rep you but the program insists I spread it around ???? :scratch2:
Anyway, well done

yep this time lot more items, and not as hard hidden like lately. So it is easy to get...just dont grab all of them :)

Awwww! I still need to get my TP over around that area. By the time I make it anywhere around that area, it will probably be too late. I look forward to future events like this.

last one event lasted few days before all items were found. So there is never too late...on next event i will place mabe mining gear !

Anyway post ideas about what it could be. Still considering placing there unL Mina H41....but only one and well hidden, maybe with some clues.

Chompers? Seriously, let me be the first to tell you, chompers is not a newbie mob. you gotta be kidding me. I have a fully repaired maddox I I was going to replace an opallo with and there are Chompers there? OMG I took 1 hit and was dead and you are trying to lure newbs to your LA? what are you insane?

Chompers? Seriously, let me be the first to tell you, chompers is not a newbie mob. you gotta be kidding me. I have a fully repaired maddox I I was going to replace an opallo with and there are Chompers there? OMG I took 1 hit and was dead and you are trying to lure newbs to your LA? what are you insane?

For something for free, why not at least dying doesn't cost anything. Rep on the way for Shoti

chompers have very low aggro. sonmetimes u can run 5-10 meters away from it and it wont attack. large exas and especially argos hunters and raiders -now those can make searching experience pretty exciting ;-)

Posted via Mobile Device

I was just caled scamer at nea's when i advertised that...dunno why some ppl do that without any reason. As in last event (link in first post ) it is true even if it is hard to belive that.

i guess people are a bit reluctant to be so trusting nowadays? let's blame that one on 911

lots of people here already!!! better get here fast :)
also, do beware the large exos, argonauts, cornundas, etc as they do bite

few oplaos found already. nice to see beginers having fun there :)

Found one, kinda close to revive too :D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Still considering placing there unL Mina H41....

Noooo! don't do that, If you want give it to me and I will hide thousands of ped in cash and items all over your LA

Could you post your tips so far? it's pretty hard finding anything if every meter is surrounded with mobs :ahh:

Most of the things on the ground tend to jump up and eat me :D

I found 8 Opalo´s, and 2 blueprints, and still no sga. have it been found already? the center i find is empty

Nuts...I only made it as far as "The Estophyls" tonight, from Swamp Camp. Hopefully there will be some stuff left tomorrow.

Found one Opalo right now! Thank you very much. Helps a lot! Running away from those Exos was fun :)

Hehe, went up down left right all over the LA, not one opalo found, hehe :) I guess Im not lucky...
Some chompers, some argonauts, some trilomites, a LOT of Exos...

Gave up, too much of a mix :)

I didn't find anything either, but....

At least I left the area with 3 new TP's! This was a reason to swim across that vast body of water from Omegaton West Habitat. The swim wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be.

Fun

Hey. This was a lot of fun, thnx for setting it up. I only found one opalo, but I did find 120 bombardo, 70 papplon, 216 carroot, 22 brukite, and 105 sopur. Guys like you, Dralind, George Skywalker really make the game more fun for new players.

Gave up too. At least you motivated me to get the 4 tp's around your LA, now i got them all again :laugh: Also mining wasn't bad there and i even got a 20 ped exo :cool: +rep

I found one

I found an Opalo...yay, but I killed about 100 Exo Stalkers to get it! That is one dense spawn!

Back