50 free opalos + 1 free Opalo SGA with 30 ped ammo !!!!!!!

+Rep for nice event.
Found 2 opalos, but not the SGA. :)

Well SGA one is beter hidden than regular ones. I can just say it is completly covered by "terrain parts"...more or less like in previous event with SGA armors faps and weapons.

Even if u will find regular opalo just folow direction it shows.

Last time it took ppl 4 days to grab ~30 items, so i belive after one day at least half of opalos and BP's are there with SGA one. I ll check and update here if it is found already but so far noone reported :)

Just seen this event. A great idea Shoti, and I hope that noobs are getting the Opalos and not people who have been playing for a long time. I will not be taking part (been playing for too long) but wish you luck with this.

Update 4 III 2010 13:02 PM :

just checked cords and Opalo SGA and ammo stack has been picked up.

Not noted cords for regular ones so probably few can be still there. Thank all who take part in that event.

SOON NEXT ONE (for miners)

Yah so gotta do this one again m8. DKz have a few new players that would love to participate (our experienced players have been asked to "do the right thing" and leave it for the OJ's :). Great one for the new players. +rep

o_O a miner event - I approve :clap:

Last edited:
Chompers? Seriously, let me be the first to tell you, chompers is not a newbie mob. you gotta be kidding me. I have a fully repaired maddox I I was going to replace an opallo with and there are Chompers there? OMG I took 1 hit and was dead and you are trying to lure newbs to your LA? what are you insane?

Chompers are not that easily aggroed so you can work yourself around them.

+rep, Shoti. :)

Excellent event.:yay:

Congratulations Shoti

Great event, and a perfect chance for newbies to get a gun.
Although I didn't find an opalo, I found two BP's and some Papplon! :yay:

damned, I forgot about how some noobs find it hard to get their first gun. And all the noob guns i've looted? Their not worth dogshit on TT so I'm gonna start giving them to noobs. Kind of a random acts of kindness thing. same thing with the pixie armor parts.

damned, I forgot about how some noobs find it hard to get their first gun. And all the noob guns i've looted? Their not worth dogshit on TT so I'm gonna start giving them to noobs. Kind of a random acts of kindness thing. same thing with the pixie armor parts.

it's a nice thought, but just realize that you will probably be (loudly) accused of scamming by players too new to know how the tt system works. there is a thread about that in the newbie section.

Back