500 EFD to guess Marco's announcement time

15:05 MA time

14:15 MA time

1600 Calypso time:)

ill go for 15:13:37

16:45 MA time

13:20 MA time

About 13:30 MA time and I believe its the new planets are going live next week (keep close eye on the next island and other planet websites)

tomorrow at noon
there having some difficulties at the moment :rolleyes:

0800 Tuesday MA time

14.00 MA time :)

Rapido

13.30 MA time

18:00 Swedish time...

Was i first was i first?

CryEngine 2 update, new event with the robots, and pictures from MAs trip to the beach. *shrugs*

18.16 Swedish time, that will be 12.16 Eastern time. And the anouncement will be. We are happy to inform you that the Test phase is progressing fine, and we will Probably be able to release Cry sometime during this year, meanwhile have fun spending ALL your peds on killing the bots whe where so kind to let loose the other day :eyecrazy::smash::broke::bomb:

Gah, I should have put forum time... gonna take me a bit to get who won..

I show 9:53 as my forum time that he posted. Off to figure it out :) it's 16:46 now and 22:46 Ma time....

Edit..
16:53 MA time?

Looks like the winner is Sledge, post #29, he posted 16:45 MA time.
Irea also posted the same time but was post # 39 and time already taken.
I've written down all the times so no editing. Waiting for others to look and make sure I got this right and will then award the prize. Want to make sure my chemo brain is doing it right so appreciate the confirmations :)

*reminds self to not do things when half asleep and not think about all the rules I should have done in advance... like post in forum time or MA time.... sigh......

Last edited:
Forum time is set by each user as to what it shows, it tracks it gmt which is same as game time internally, but converts it to the time zone you select in your profile... best to use gmt/game time if you ever do something like this again.

Gah, I should have put forum time... gonna take me a bit to get who won..

I show 9:53 as my forum time that he posted. Off to figure it out :) it's 16:46 now and 22:46 Ma time....

Edit..
16:53 MA time?

Looks like the winner is Sledge, post #29, he posted 16:45 MA time.
Irea also posted the same time but was post # 39 and time already taken.
I've written down all the times so no editing. Waiting for others to look and make sure I got this right and will then award the prize. Want to make sure my chemo brain is doing it right so appreciate the confirmations :)

*reminds self to not do things when half asleep and not think about all the rules I should have done in advance... like post in forum time or MA time.... sigh......

Good show Casay,
Rock On!
I hope your system is not to flooded with coffee , you will be up for a week ;)

And grats to the winner.

Back