5000 Sweat to Uber - Berish's Zero Investing Run

Berish

Mature
As the title explains my plan i am gonna report here what ever happens to me on my way glorious way to earn some skills without depositing anything to just show that it is possible with some hard work, good eco, and some luck here and then !

When i started my First day on this island ( 8 Days Ago )
I spawned near Treasure Island and didnt know where the hell to go with my sweatgun. I ran for miles,, barely knowing about dung and fruit, trying to find anything.. do you think i found any in an hour ? So after my fancy trip into the nothing ,a hard hiking footmarch, i finally found some players killing some uber monster ^^ telling me i just walked into the wrong direction and that i had to walk back again... so then,, quickly learned about auto walk and got me a coffe.

Back at Treasure Island i tried Sweatting Bristlebacks lol (yeh funny i know) and got a nice beating,, died like 30 times or so tried sweatting them because i didnt knew a shit as finally some light appeared and told me that noobs like me are better to be in Port Atlantis ! After learning about the TP and reading the big sign telling to go to PA which somehow pointed into a direction where no one would read it i felt kinda blamed and moved my way on... (to be continued soon)^^ ! AS VERY SOON ! :))

Good luck. I've not been playing much longer than you (I'm only at about 12 days now) so it'll be interesting to keep up with your progress. I have deposited $10 to get me started. I had a rifle and Vivo before I deposited, but I got tired of farming sweat for ammo so I decided to toss in $10 as a jump start (and it also got me mining supplies).

How are you doing skill and item wise so far?

Welcome to Entropia Universe :)

C

Good luck with your continuing adventure. :)

Back at Treasure Island i tried Sweatting Bristlebacks lol (yeh funny i know) and got a nice beating

a good way to get dodge skills while sweating though? :D

since they are ranged ;)

Good luck and hope you do well :yay:

Welcome and good luck :)

Have a look here Entropia tour agency for free tp runs to a better sweating place.

Good luck to a good soc mate :)

Nice to see some motivated young blood in here, so many players get frustrated in the sweating stage and call it quits. If you ever see me online and want to team hunt, just say hi and ask (I keep some noob equipment in my storage for hunts with new players). I'm easy to spot - short female avatar named "Snow", dressed in all white, sometimes I may be in armor (Shogun for eco hunts, Sparticus\Rotuba mix for PvP or ultra non-eco "just for fun" hunts). I always have local chat open and like helping new players out, so feel free to say hi if you see me.

Yeah i've seen that sign as well. lol the sign that points such a way that no one can read it!

Reminds me of the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy:

Mr Prosser said: "You were quite entitled to make any suggestions or protests at the appropriate time you know."

"Appropriate time?" hooted Arthur. "Appropriate time? The first I knew about it was when a workman arrived at my home yesterday. I asked him if he'd come to clean the windows and he said no he'd come to demolish the house. He didn't tell me straight away of course. Oh no. First he wiped a couple of windows and charged me a fiver. Then he told me."

"But Mr Dent, the plans have been available in the local planning office for the last nine month."

"Oh yes, well as soon as I heard I went straight round to see them, yesterday afternoon. You hadn't exactly gone out of your way to call attention to them had you? I mean like actually telling anybody or anything."

"But the plans were on display ..."

"On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them."

"That's the display department."

"With a torch."

"Ah, well the lights had probably gone."

"So had the stairs."

"But look, you found the notice didn't you?"

"Yes," said Arthur, "yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying Beware of the Leopard."

Anyhow gl Berish :)

part 2 .. after arrival at Port Atlantis and the Sweating Starts

thanks for all the feedback ^^ now i will come to Part 2 My Arrival at PA

So a nice guy i met back at the place i got lost sent me to PA. I was thirsty for sweat and my sweat gun was aching for action ! i bumbled the path up to the first exarosaur spawn and started sweating and oh lord ! it wasnt a bristlehog who killed me in one hit and first defense skill started to raise and bottles to sweat came in my inventory!

although this was a very bad place for a start,, i sooner or later found advice from some player that has been longer ingame then me obviously xD to go to swamp camp,, and he even was so nice to take me there and fight the one or other exarosaur heh,,

at my arrival at swamp camp i was pretty happy to sweat combibo in a bigger group getting less attacked and also healeres were present ^^ i stayed there for many hours and gained about 2k sweat ^^ which bought me my first opallo and ammos ! i managed to find a great buyer who respected i am a very noob and he paid 6Ped/k and one guy even presented me a Biggie for me with 7Ped/k and i was all happy beeing the owner of roughly 100k ammo and an opallo on my second day !

this was a pretty good outcome for me,, after i spent like several hours on my first day trying to find some place to go for a beginner and looking for non appearing fruits/dung/stones in an area i am yet unsure where i was lurking lol :p .... far from every outpost tho !

Read more in Part 3 : Cycling my first 100k ammo naked on opallo

Nice story. Keep up the good work. Try to learn as much as possible. Good luck

One technique you may wish to adopt when you get started with hunting is "swunting". You only go after mobs that you can sweat and you sweat them until they agro or you can't sweat them any more - then you kill/loot them. The added sweat may make your hunts break even or profit far more frequently if you stick to that method while you are still starting off hunting little mobs. Larger mobs, it will be a few extra ped, but it won't swing the difference - it will offset any loss though.

yeah ^^ im kinda rolling it back now from 5 days before :)

Well the Result of my first cycled 100k Ammunition was in accurate 75k Ammunition TT Worth of Loot Return and a few Blazars, i went to Twins to trade a bit and get a few pec more out of my loot and sell those Blazars and i went barely even after that run, having 101k Ammunition but not deducted any repair costs to my opalo (still naked) and only been hunting daikibas ^^

it followed another run that took me to 70k Ammo after selling and the next run brought me back to 50k Ammo , what clearly got my vision, that in order to maximize the chance to even out my runs i would need to run them with more ammunition !

But i got my first armor part today :) a present from a nice fellow player .. settler shin guards with about 0.50 TT left =)

Next part of my story will be my travel to neas place in order to maximize the sweating profit and get some real start capital for a first mining trip ! tell you already it was a great successsssssssss :lolup: :laugh:

But i got my first armor part today :) a present from a nice fellow player .. settler shin guards with about 0.50 TT left =)

I've not actually used armor yet, but I would say that you should avoid using armor until you absolutely need it. Using armor will cut down your profits quite a bit from decay. Equipping it for killing things that you can kill no problem without it is only a waste of ped.

I've not actually used armor yet, but I would say that you should avoid using armor until you absolutely need it. Using armor will cut down your profits quite a bit from decay. Equipping it for killing things that you can kill no problem without it is only a waste of ped.

yes thats really a good advise im still hunting naked at that point ! =):yay:
hippie generation

Nice with new ppl arriving.

:sweat:

May the loot be with ya! :)

:tiphat:

And plus settler sucks. If you're gonna wear armor jump straight to pixie, which you should be able to loot as you go. If not pm me, I always have extra parts I like to give away to players that look like they're here for the long run.

And plus settler sucks. If you're gonna wear armor jump straight to pixie, which you should be able to loot as you go. If not pm me, I always have extra parts I like to give away to players that look like they're here for the long run.
I have yet to loot any weapons/armor other than an Isis CB5 (L) off a bird I just happened to kill while hunting Daikiba/Sabakuma and I've gone through several hundred k of ammo along the way. :(

Part 4 Arrival at Neas

Some kind Player i met ran me to Neas Place, where he described i could find more organized sweating and swunt groups and after he got like his daikiba ribs grilled as proviants for the trip we went through this endless looking lands which i have never seen, all the way from treasure island up to neas place .. that was about the time i learned about LA's and the non mobbed paths in between, taxes and other stuff :)

it felt like about an hour till we arrived at neas place finally, the leader of this run brought us through real good and even allowed me to have a little weedie time with some 5-10 minutes autowalk up on him.

having arrived at neas with my opallo and barely 40k ammo i joined a swunt group and started off ambulimax, even i was barely doing damage this time ( was like tier 0.2 or 0.3) the loot payed for my bullets, and the sweat were my profits, so i was basicly sweatting and still getting stills while having the chance to global or hof xD (but not really thinking about hofs atm)
This was today -4 day !

Next Part: Part 5 - 2 Days of Swunting, my first little Swirlies, and a through profits financed 30ped bullets opallo run on daikiba/exarosaurs/chirpy/gibnib mixups =)

Good to hear you've arrived at Nea's, with the new sweating system Nea's does appear to be better than Swamp.

Nice

A good way to start... Check out my guide in the noobs corner.

Good to hear you've arrived at Nea's, with the new sweating system Nea's does appear to be better than Swamp.

But wouldn't the evade gains at swamp still make it the preferred place for a newbie?

I haven't tried them much myself, as lag on my crappy pc makes either place intollerable, so I have no idea of the relative amount of sweat/hour you can get for each place.

getting alot more sweat at neas than at swamp,, left swamp once my dodge was making for it ^^ anyways now im hunting alot ,, im getting alot of extra eva etc,, gonna bump and actualize soon ^^

Welcome and good luck ;)

subscribing :popcorn:

Ok ! So ive made my way out there , gained many evasion and conc and ofc sweat gathering skills heh at swamp camp, and then at neas,, i sweated about 5k in total, which i then sold for roughly over 33ped.

knowing i would probably loose much but couldnt stop my hands on trying i bought me the tt seeker for enmatters, the excavator and about 55 probes.
couldnt use bombs because they are 1 ped per and probes only 0.5 .. ofc i would need more to try and even my run.

i was interested in mining from day 1, and especially couldnt stop after i joined the NBK Miners, a very nice society ^^

so after i read through about 30 pages of guildmates tutorials i went to a beach near PA and started my run. my target was to cover the beach, hoping there aint many people there before me :D

i dropped 4 probes and hit a II oil, another probe and a III oil, skillgains all over, i thought this place is gold so i dropped some more probes and after about 10 on an odd outskirt i was so lucky to hit a 56 ped global of oil :) my first global ! damn it took a hell long time to extract it but on my run i profited in a total of about 50 peds, which were soon going into new mining runs ! to be continued soon with some skillinfo too ! these peds pretty much made my way into mining, so i could work my way up to new finders, the ju20,ju55 both not very cheap and alot of mining runs, so now i am already at lvl 5 prespector heh although not much but i am halfway down at the ju55.
lately i had bad luck mining so i switched to hunting with a total leftover of 30 peds and not much hunting done.

to be continued

Wow. I haven't hit a global yet. my best profession is only level 1 still. And I can't find crap from mining!

Suddenly I feel so inadequate...

Actual Status

Hey all :)

Alot happened in the past, and im favoring hunting big time at the moment.
Having a total leftover of 30peds, i bought ammo for the whole amount and started naked, without heals, to kill daikibs young and young exos at swamp camp, i also circled around in the mountain areas abit to kill some chirpys and gibnib at the start. they didnt really seem to loot consistent, but i could get some lucky hits which seemed to caught my attention.

after killing a whole farm of those little birds with no loot in a row i seemed to have gotten a big one with 700 muscle oils.. 700 oils in a little bird like that, i laughed hard and repeated,, although i never got really big finds after this my hunts all evened out in the end, and i circled probably 500 peds easily already through my opalo in the past days. tbh it feels like alot more :)

while all the shooting i nearly got my first hunting global, when i killed an exo dominant with total loot for about 45 ped! i was quite happy but since i also had really unrewarding runs it all kinda evened out and i was able to obtain alittle profit on the long run, through proper Marketing and knowledge of MU%, also it helped that i never had to go on runs lower than 30 peds of ammo, which evened out quite well in time.

overall, i looted myself a full set of pixie, managed to buy a tp chip, vivo t1 and a breer m3a from my profits, went up all kind of skills for a big bunch, reached my actual hunting milestone which was to unlock Marksmanship@lvl10 ^^

and right now i am about to sell some stuff from my last run, where i first tested my breer m3 for some shots in bercycled,, and i managed to loot a shin guards of F gremlin armor TT=22 ped in a little run of like 10 ped on testing that breer because i am only at 99% effective in DMG.. so i almost maxed profitability for using it.

Actual Budget for next Hunt ~60Ped .
Hunt starting tonight after i figured what to kill, im thinking about a molisk slaughter!

More detailed Hunt reports with statistics will come in the future.

Screenshot of stats attached,,

so far project full success

greetings :wtg:

short bump and request to all readers of higher level !

hi all.

if anyone can provide a good deal on an omegaton a102 amp for my laser rifle i would be very happy. not asking for free candys but feel free to leave me a reply for that, and on my thread too :)

Back