ATH: 51k ATH

• Thread starter Deleted member 39530
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39530

I always said my first post on pcf would be my ATH, so here it is.
Thanks to my society Kaos for being awesome! And a huge thanks to mega who kept encouraging me after I lost ped after ped mining non-stop with amps. Mega said it would come, and it sure did!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As first time posters can not post links in their posts, here are the links from the first post,l I have approved the post for viewing.

Last edited:
I always said my first post on pcf would be my ATH, so here it is.
Thanks to my society Kaos for being awesome! And a huge thanks to mega who kept encouraging me after I lost ped after ped mining non-stop with amps. Mega said it would come, and it sure did!!!!!!

Woot bud it did and a huge grats to you :)

hehe, here is a link for ya :)

Ok posting these on behalf of the awesomeness of Three who the force was with today :)

Pic 1 proof and Pic 2 Proof:

&

May his force merge with us all in time to come :D

Last edited:
Congratulations, utmost nice ATH... just as any other ath it's nice, but this one I like because I have no bloody idea..... I never know what I talk about but congratulations.

huge Gratz!!! BTW what amp was it?:cool:

Favorite Mineral: Durulium Stone
Largest Find: 51,153 PED
Total Finds: 72,600 PED
Current rank (30 days): 293 of 2251

not bad

I have a friend. He is mining foma non stop with amps up to 7.
Each time someone hit an ATH he is bitching like crazy. After he calms down, he realize its time to check tracker of that ATH person and then he start loooong bitching over and over again. For hours. Im happy I wasnt online when he saw this ATH and when he checked your tracker :D

Gratz, nice claim :)

Holy shit!!! Big Gratz mate! :D

Please allow me this Three:

TOLD
YOU
SO!!!!

:laugh:

Absolutely fantastic, so very, very pleased for you, have no idea what you will do with that much Ped but I know you'll have fun spending it!

:tower:

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic, so very, very pleased for you, have no idea what you will do with that much Ped but I know you'll have fun spending it!

:tower:

cheapest supremacy male harness in game history in auction :) might wanna check that out ;p

Congratz :)
Gaia´s guys will enjoy it too !

Regard´s
Maximus

cheapest supremacy male harness in game history in auction :) might wanna check that out ;p
do it :D just do it armor looks awesome

It's truly awesome to find an ATH inside Gaia Cradle :)

Big gratz:yay:Have fun spending it:beerchug:

gratzz. And i think there is an event on Gayas cradle wich might give you some more peds. But i guess you already knew.

Wow there you go ! GRATZ and well done

Obi

2 BIG GRATZZZZZZZZZZ

1º nice ATH
2º are the first to win my prize

nice found.....

I have a surprise for you.....

I have 1000 PEDS for u, where i can find u??

Regards

Jupiter

Can you mine while inside a vehicle now? :scratch2:

Big gz on the ATH :)

Can you mine while inside a vehicle now? :scratch2:

I've heard you dont log in anymore, but you might check out Strashes mining log here on the forum as well as a few others as well as alot of the feature complaint threads when they changed it so you couldnt get in vehicles till weapon/tool reloaded due to pkers exploiting slow guns in pvp.

narfi

Hudge gz

It is a plesure that the first tower on our event is an ATH

TKS for chosing our LA to be happy :)

BIG one :) leave some for others

Gratz on a nice ATH, that's a lot of gazz, some drones are going to be pissed!

Might I interest you in a nice uber laser pistol? ;)

Big gz on the ATH :)

I've heard you dont log in anymore, but you might check out Strashes mining log here on the forum as well as a few others as well as alot of the feature complaint threads when they changed it so you couldnt get in vehicles till weapon/tool reloaded due to pkers exploiting slow guns in pvp.

narfi

That's a pretty long answer to a yes/no question without even answering the actual question. Nice work.

Back