ATH: 53357 - ATH - Speechless

Realy realy GratZ!!!! :yay:

:yay: Man , Im extremely happy for you. I'm glad this helps you out . Keep up the good work.

im so glad i decided to quit lol :yay:

Gratz on the nice loot!! :drool:

Big gratzzzzzz to you and dont to forget to Withdraw the money this chance dont come often,,,,,Withdraw the money and do something fun with them in RL.:yay: :yay: :yay:

only advice i can give too is to withdraw it all man u have beat the system!!!!!!! :) in process of withdrawing it all myself too bad i have all in items and that i wanna hunt some more before im out lool

I'll go and see the details etc after wholeheartedly endorsing and agreeing with the last posts...take it and play with a small proportion.

I hope you didn't need it badly, not read the OP yet, just followed the last link and saw great advice and had to agree .

Gratz BTW :laugh::yay:

t

*shakes head* Gratz for having the golden horse shoe up yer butt .

I give up.

Big gratzzzzzz to you and dont to forget to Withdraw the money this chance dont come often,,,,,Withdraw the money and do something fun with them in RL.:yay: :yay: :yay:

Wiser than I knew ...luck in spades, but IRL YOU choose. I hope it makes you happy this SUMMER and you don't lose it back.

IF not ...what poker sites do you prefer? :laugh:

t

On behalf of Mika who is currently too busy in-game let me just tell you that since.. I think it was last night? He's had around 15 globals and 4 HoFs from crafting.

I hate him so much right now.

On behalf of Mika who is currently too busy in-game let me just tell you that since.. I think it was last night? He's had around 15 globals and 4 HoFs from crafting.

I hate him so much right now.
stop being such a looser... what about the guys that get 20-30 globals a day lol ?

Stop whining that you don't get anything ! I am glad anyway it went to a new guy and not to those "I am an old player/ubber" guys .

stop being such a looser... what about the guys that get 20-30 globals a day lol ?

Stop whining that you don't get anything ! I am glad anyway it went to a new guy and not to those "I am an old player/ubber" guys .

not all old players have luck like this avatar-

with 0 crafting skills he got another 2 HOF's over 500 ped and another over 1k?

thats just amazing... I know people crafting for years that have yet to hit a 1k loot. I couldnt be pissed at Mika, more upset at MA... and of course there is envy- i would like to get my first 1k loot as well.

crazy...

Okay okay.. maybe you're right :)

Oh, by the way, he's told me on msn that he's had around 10 more globals since my last post :p

I just crapped a rugaritz ingot :) big GRZ!

not all old players have luck like this avatar-

with 0 crafting skills he got another 2 HOF's over 500 ped and another over 1k?

thats just amazing... I know people crafting for years that have yet to hit a 1k loot. I couldnt be pissed at Mika, more upset at MA... and of course there is envy- i would like to get my first 1k loot as well.

crazy...

Yup. And he just got another 638~ HoF while I was online. I think he's had over 20 globals this evening from crafting.

ok for all those still going on about the loot he has had since then need to remember that he now has 53k to spend on crafting and at around 9ped per click every 6 seconds chances are he's goona get something again.

Ask him if he has profited on any of the runs since the big one and i think you will get a surprise ;)

I took out almost all my ATH :p

from what i had left ive profited around 1k on :p
Skill lvls rising quite fast.. so im quite on the middle atm weapons nearing lvl 20 etc atleast =)

Last edited:
I woke up to your offline msn message this morning Mika.

2100 hall of fame AGAIN? I'm going to kill you when you get home from work.

There's something fundamentally wrong with a game where I can go 3 weeks without a global and you get around 20-25 globals and about 5 hall of fames in 24 hours.

Sweet, gratz :wtg:

Skill lvls rising quite fast.. so im quite on the middle atm weapons nearing lvl 20 etc atleast =)

Grats to you and a VERY wise decision :)

In a few months you wont be able to profit if your life depended on it so enjoy every RL $ you made ;)

Coolt you made the right decision.:yay: :yay: :yay:

Hahaha. Newbie luck at it's best. Gratz!

Don't expect it to keep going this way now... :p

that's CRAZY!!! :D huge gratz

I personally like the n00b questionmark on the second image.

Really nice man - now - take the money and RUN.

I.

Sweet in 2 weeks of playing you have looted more than I have in 3 years.

I'm not sure I can bend over any further MA.

agreed... but well we can`t change the game.
GRATZ for the quick ATH!

soon passing 50k skills overall. just to let everyone know so you can stop calling me a shitnoob :)

soon passing 50k skills overall. just to let everyone know so you can stop calling me a shitnoob :)

even if you had 1 skill point doesn't matter if you ath or not.

it is pretty obvious skills, time in game, deposits, ped spent, and other factors don't matter much (or little) in relation to a big payout.

that is a good and perhaps bad thing.

but it isn't like you had some sort of control over your ath.. the system tossed it your way so i wouldn't feel bad about it. carry on and gl :yay:

even if you had 1 skill point doesn't matter if you ath or not.

it is pretty obvious skills, time in game, deposits, ped spent, and other factors don't matter much (or little) in relation to a big payout.

some people still hone me ingame tho :p saying im a nob that dont deserve it and should even give it to someone that was "uber" :p and if its no0t controlled no one deserves ATH's since theyr all "noobs" not only me =)

Back