ATH: 62 k Vulcan Drake

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
well sometime hapends:yay:

after i chip in few hundreds peds tt of stuff (could be from this too) and bought a salamander armour from a guy today..was important to go and check the armour on mobs with burn damage:p

i did check the few on calypso..and my mind push me to go to Next island for the vulcan drake who give ofc...burn damage:p

so gear used

armour: salamander+6a
gun: adj-starkov 97+dante
fap: 125

and after 400ped ammo........BOOOM!!!.....62k ped with liver oil in it..and will go to tt ofc..space is dangerous:eyecrazy:

GZ! Vulcano Uber :yay:

and after 400ped ammo........BOOOM!!!.....62k ped with liver oil in it..and will go to tt ofc..space is dangerous:eyecrazy:

gratz... btw i think they do 4 dmgs... not just burn...

i quit... MA ready for a few 100k ped withdraws i hope

Nice one Gratz:yay:

Now that's a good story!! :) big gratz to you man!

Simply awesome, well deserved! :D

Very nice big gratz :yay::yay::yay:

That's one big hof!

Whats up with all these ATHs? :scratch2:. Well congratulations man! Awesome loot! & yes TT gives best price :wise:.

Congratulation

Brava pui de DAC :p
:woohoo:and :holyshit:

thrifty expense

Gratz, I knew I should have spent a little more time hunting them :)

Edit: Oh you should post this on the NI forum so you get your rightful tittle of highest NI loot, a title you took from me :)

Last edited:
so u got that sally armor after all :tongue2:

BIG GZ on the uber ! nice to see such things do still happen in the sea of NL :laugh:

big gratz mate on this nice ATH, well deserved :wtg:

Gratz m8 :yay: must have been just after I logged out :laugh:

nice one, gratz :wtg:

gratz..but tt-ing liveroil..man...must be difficult since at calypso 105% is easy manageble

very upset - I burnt 300,000ped on that mob in TT , pays hunters never to camp again, doesnt matter how long you camp or how much you camp someone else gets it , i personally now think that you only get lucky , I lost the no.1 hof a few months ago on that mob now ive lost that mob altogether.

People who camp hundreds of thousands of ped - prepare to be shafted by MA

gz but enjoy my ped i wont be hunting that mob again for a LONG TIME, Camp Uber Ambu, Aurli, Vulcan (aka Fire Drake).

(now the neg reps come bring it on) Im in a position to complain , seems whatever i do , its no longer worth depositing and spending thousands of dollars on a mob anymore.

I wish i never continued on that mob now all my ped spent has gone to someone else

very upset - I burnt 300,000ped on that mob in TT , pays hunters never to camp again, doesnt matter how long you camp or how much you camp someone else gets it , i personally now think that you only get lucky , I lost the no.1 hof a few months ago on that mob now ive lost that mob altogether.

People who camp hundreds of thousands of ped - prepare to be shafted by MA

gz but enjoy my ped i wont be hunting that mob again for a LONG TIME, Camp Uber Ambu, Aurli, Vulcan (aka Fire Drake).

(now the neg reps come bring it on) Im in a position to complain , seems whatever i do , its no longer worth depositing and spending thousands of dollars on a mob anymore.

I wish i never continued on that mob now all my ped spent has gone to someone else

I am waiting till migration... if that comes and passes i too will be fed up and quit without a doubt...
you camped the drakes more then me... so i can only imagin how you feel... if i am pissed you have to be super pissed...

first that 12k pedder... then this 62k pedder...

gratz to the looter though...
dont hate the looter ;) hate the game :(

lol there was a 12kpedder too didnt see that , i thought it was 1.2k ped lol - im not quitting but im relocating to cyrene in september and start a new life there.

Agis, for as much as you bitch and moan, why do you still play this game? do you even enjoy it?

*hug*

gratz to sententz :) its a wonderful feeling.

HUGE congz man
seems like hard work pays off sometimes

lol there was a 12kpedder too didnt see that , i thought it was 1.2k ped lol - im not quitting but im relocating to cyrene in september and start a new life there.

Lol the loot system won't be any different on cyrene :p

Lol the loot system won't be any different on cyrene :p

Yeah, half of calypso said they were going to move permanently to arkadia when it opens up... same now with Cyrene.

And gratz Sentenz :D

Agis, for as much as you bitch and moan, why do you still play this game? do you even enjoy it?

Maybe because i dont have the luck that you guys and gals have in this game, even though i can play for fun, but when I was working on those drake , it was work not fun , and it seems mostly the successful players that tell other less fortunate people they bitch and moan , maybe they have never actually felt losing thousands and thousands of their own money, some of us out play for fun and if successful yes they can play for fun, but there are alot of uber hunters out there who have not tasted success from hard work have quit the game or chipped out - i know trian has already had a 30+k ped loot , one person success pays for many peoples losses of their own money.

Now im in the stage of just forgetting about other peoples fortunes and just stick to what i do best and just try every mob until one pays my way to stop depositing, I tried investing thousands of dollars working on a mob for months, I have done 3 such massive campaigns (Uber Aurli, Uber Ambu, Vulcan(Fire) Drake) hunting and failed all 3 , anyway ive learnt now its all luck (unless your skippie or alin, stormer or the other people on MAs chosen list) . I'll play for fun now lower the cost on my hunting runs per mob and hope to get lucky - thats all you can do in this game.

Gz!!

Now if only people could at least bid on this oil w/o having to travel to NI to do it, maybe it would then be worth you putting it in auction and let the winners take the risk of transportation.

Back