63.9 k Proteron ATH

3 of the players in the team (half) belong to our cadet soc, still very green, and never even had a hof before :D.

So, that is quite a boost for their early life here on Calypso!

And for that I LOVE YOU ALL! Thx boss!

Well, thank you for the kind replies! Sorry for those that missed it, it will be your turn someday!

About the loot window: well, the most important part is there already, showing the nice liver oil quantities we had. Yeah, unfortunately, no items. Could be because of the average of hunting skills that were inthe team.. or not!

About spending it wisely: dunno, most probably we're gonna give it back to the lootpool during WoF :D.

PS: after looking again at the pics, i noticed the loot window does not show the oils.. i'll post it later on, i gotta go to work :).

Nice One boss!!! Im realy happy 4 you all guys!

Lucky send me a text mensage with the big news!

Ill be back soon to congratz you guys ONLINE!

Very f...cking nice!!!!!

Ainda estou arrepiado só de ler o título do post, e do autor do próprio, Naifas Anaconda!

Para os menos crentes, que preferem ficar no quentinho ao Domingo, o vosso "passeio dominical" deu frutos!!!

Muitos PARABÉNS para toda a equipa que participou na caçada, Stalkers e Cadets!

:yay::yay::yay:

Big Big Gratz m8's tusalusa rules LOL LOL:yay:

"Este ano o papai noel chegou um pouco tarde LOL mas como se costuma dizer mais vale tarde que nunca LOL. Pena nao ter ido com voces pois andava a caçar hog e nao deu nada foi so perder.

I'am still in shock, if you want i can put here the loot chat just say something

My second Big loot ever, one mining and this one :)

Thanks to all tusalusa, stalker's and Cadets

That is one FAT PROTERON! Gratulations!

I'am still in shock, if you want i can put here the loot chat just say something

My second Big loot ever, one mining and this one :)

Thanks to all tusalusa, stalker's and Cadets

Can you do it? please? i only have the bottom part of the loot message.

HUuuuuugeeeeee Looooot :yay::yay::yay::yay:
Congrats to all :wtg:

Bem merecido pessoal! :cool:

Grats on the ATH :yay:

That is a great loot.
It is good to see a big loot like that going to a soc hunt with your cadets as well.

What a great soc hunt :)

Grats on the ATH :yay:

That is a great loot.
It is good to see a big loot like that going to a soc hunt with your cadets as well.

What a great soc hunt :)

I just hope they don't start to think hitting this kind of loot is trivial! :D

I'm very happy for them, we all used more or less equivalent weapons (P5, korss 400, HL6, LR32).. (except for a rebel one, wearing gnome and firing his opalo :D), and we got one friend that was arriving at the scene when all happened.. still, he got a share of the loot from us all :).

I just hope they don't start to think hitting this kind of loot is trivial! :D

I'm very happy for them, we all used more or less equivalent weapons (P5, korss 400, HL6, LR32).. (except for a rebel one, wearing gnome and firing his opalo :D), and we got one friend that was arriving at the scene when all happened.. still, he got a share of the loot from us all :).

Wow that is nice :)

You are all happy to use equivalent weapons and you give a share to the guy that turns up late.
Good things do happen to good people :D

Wow that is nice :)

You are all happy to use equivalent weapons and you give a share to the guy that turns up late.
Good things do happen to good people :D

Ain't a soc hunt supposed to be like that? What would be the fun of outdamaging everyone taking all the loot? It'd create a bad feeling in the group, and leave a soar taste in the mouth. Realy bad in terms of establishing a good mood.

The most important thing in these weekend soc hunts is essencially to have fun and build bonds between players of the 2 socs :). It's not about winning or losing PEDs (winning of course is a plus). HOFs are a bonus that help the party. In this case, it was a huuuge one :D.

Gz, but.. (you knew there was a but...) I don't get this game sometimes. Myself and lots of my friends blow through proteron youngs solo and get crap loot. Then a team of 7 noobs with HL6's get a 64k ATH.

It really makes me wonder why I bothered investing in angel and DOA and skilling for three years to be in a top 10 soc.

Huge Big Gratz!! :wtg:

Amazing HoF, huge gratz! :yay:

Thanks for sharing the screenie of it with us!:cool:

Gz, but.. (you knew there was a but...) I don't get this game sometimes. Myself and lots of my friends blow through proteron youngs solo and get crap loot. Then a team of 7 noobs with HL6's get a 64k ATH.

It really makes me wonder why I bothered investing in angel and DOA and skilling for three years to be in a top 10 soc.

then you guys should use more often HL6's instead of DOA...

Sounds fun, but I spend most of my time watching paint dry.

Maybe thats why you dont get the huge loots :eek:

And calling other people noobs in this game is so retarded anyway... Just because someone pocket's arent as deep as yours doesnt mean they are less skilled than you are in knowledge and game experience.

Gz to TuSaLuSa the best of the best!

No words just :yay::yay::yay:

Ah, the classic "why do ya think you deserved that loot, ya bunch of noobs :mad:" comment. I play since 2004, and although i did hit a few times good loots, i too had my dry periods and lost ks of peds. Although i never purchased a DOA or an angel, i am a regular user of apis and martial. Chaimite plays since 2003. He could be in any top 10 soc i believe and never uses anything else except his old faithfull gremlin. But he's with us, a good friend that, although he looted once an imk2 i believe in the old days, sold it for a few pennies worth, and since then has been cursed with crap loots. We could solo those small proterons if we wanted. We just choose not to. So was it fair for us? Hell yeah!
As for the rest of the team, i don't see why they shouldn't get something. I mean.. noob miners can have it, and noob crafters, with oa-101. Why not noob hunters? Afterall, it's not that they can't survive this mob in a team, which is, together with regen, the thing that limits a hunter.
Oh, and BTW, anyway you put it, 6 guys with HL6 will always outdamage your DOA. And we do not all need to fap... So, if we're more efficient together even if naked than you are alone, why not?

Anyway, i don't need to justify the justice of this loot. Go ask MA if you want.

Oh, and i see another ATH proteron just came out. I hope they post it soon. So, we're down to 11th in less than 24h :D.

woot very nice ATH!
big gratz to all teammates! :wtg:

loot

mainchat.gif

Good to see that beastie went to a team

HUGE grats :yay:

Back