ATH: 69149 Jashonich AP

Nadie

Elite
Society
Dark Templar
Lady Nadie Hawke
Having clicked levels 7, 8 and 10 Tailoring BP's for 5 days and not getting a single hof of any description and a having a few runs without even 1 global I decided to finish crafting for a while with one run on my Jashonich AP bp. I was originally clicking Leaf Berets at Wolverine and suddenly got the impulse to move during the run and click at Akmuul. Guess it was a wise decision as I got my 4th Crafting ATH :yay:

Just a shame the Jashonich AP's don't still show on Tracker as my most clicked bp as I just overtook them with Rage Shirts :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

BP was a 51 click Svempa S40 (L)

Huge thanks for all the pm's in-game it was overwhelming to get so many. I hit the bottle pretty hard afterwards to celebrate I can tell you! :ahh: :laugh:

If you get a couple more like that you will have enough for my fap...;) gratz again

wow, that's a quite large hof! too bad it was mainly the little stuff. o well, gratz!:yay:

Awesome Nadie :) Gratz!! :wtg::yay:

Quite some pocket money right on time for SGA. Though not sure if ya did break even after the clicking the days before :D

<yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Gratz nice ath :yay::yay:

Big Grats girl :yay:

Akmuul is da place. Congratz :cool:

woho I post wrong thread lol

GZ thou!!!

Very nice one Nadie!

Surprised its not a Rage ATH tho, you seem to click them alot, :D

Gratz!

Well deserved for a nice lady of Entropia. :)

/Oz

lol Grats on the 69.....rawr....

Grats Nadie, I told you a couple of weeks ago it was about time you had another ATH :D

Though I also think anyone who does 20 PED+ clicks on condition needs some kind of therapy :laugh:

gratz
i was expecting a craft ATH
must have been a real shock on a low end rifle :laugh:

That looks heavy, let me help you carry it :)

Big gratz! :wtg:

big congratz to you sweetie

I seen it and i screemed for you sap came runnign in whats up lol

Desire xx

Once again, all I can say is :drool:

Gratz!! :yay:

That's a shit load of residue ;) GRZ!

thats one sick click :) gratz!

Back