ATH: 69380 Leviathan Mature - magic moment!

Huge gtz Trish...

grattis LT, long time coming that. =)

A big stort jäkla gratz Trish :D

Grattis som fan!

gratz trish and im sure a lot of people uincluding me think you deserve it

Nice one Trish.. way to go. now go shop shop another mob ;)

GRATZ!!!!! NICE Levi :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Huge Gratz!! :yay:

ubergratz, lady :yay:

He again all, to celebrate this a little I will put down newbi stuff on the ground around Port Atlantis and sweatcamp over the weekend. Mostly footguards.... some guns.... maybe something else.....:cool:

I also would like to hand out 113 ped to the one that first post a screeny of a 113 ped global here in the memory of our beloved Susan113. Not a old one, must be after this post is made. Mining crafting or even PK Hofs and ofc hunting.

For my awesome Dark Knights family we have a Fort event this sunday!
Read more in our forum.

Just a heads up.

Don't put your generous gifts in those crates around pa and the swamp camps.
There is some kinda collision bug that makes these items unretrievable once you put them in the crates/

Just a heads up.

Don't put your generous gifts in those crates around pa and the swamp camps.
There is some kinda collision bug that makes these items unretrievable once you put them in the crates/

really? all the stuff i put in those seems to dissapear

He again all, to celebrate this a little I will put down newbi stuff on the ground around Port Atlantis and sweatcamp over the weekend. Mostly footguards.... some guns.... maybe something else.....:cool:

I also would like to hand out 113 ped to the one that first post a screeny of a 113 ped global here in the memory of our beloved Susan113. Not a old one, must be after this post is made. Mining crafting or even PK Hofs and ofc hunting.

Read more in our forum.

orjgjb.jpg

Read more in our forum.

Congratz and 113!

All items now are spread around the PA area, some guns, footies, and even furniture can be found or already have been found.

I also got a PM someone scored a susan! wooot!

Maybe I was unclear, but ofc it need to be your own global.....

Not a screeny of some one elses!

LT

Got this one on sunday during wof

And gz for your ATH :)

You can find me from oshiri now

Say Trish, I found some of your items in those crates I warned you about around PA.

They can't be picked up it appears.

You might want to petition that if you do care about it.
But thx for the free stuff you left around again.

Hey Trisha. Your inbox is full, so cant send a PM. Just tell me when and where we can meet up as I should be able to login at any given time :)

Heya!

Thx for info and yeah I did that before you posted it here :(

And why wouldent I care about it? :confused:
I will see what I can do about it.... think it would be possible if I pick em up myself?

Say Trish, I found some of your items in those crates I warned you about around PA.

They can't be picked up it appears.

You might want to petition that if you do care about it.
But thx for the free stuff you left around again.

Hey Trisha. Your inbox is full, so cant send a PM. Just tell me when and where we can meet up as I should be able to login at any given time :)

Heya, ok I clean my inbox up, I'll try to send ua PM whe I get home so we can try to meet.
Just been a bit buzy at work!:silly2:

Back