79 agility, 1 stamina

Yes but... 9 stamina shows you've been playing much longer. With 1 stamina, you have had much less time to skill (and joined after skill nerfs) than with 9 stamina.
I'm not saying that 9 stamina improves skillgain, simply that it shows how long you've played.

The above is not completely true. I began my avatar about 5 years ago and today he has 1 stamina.

I did take a break of about 4+ years and when I returned I had only 1 stamina.

well I'm proud to have 9 stamina;) but I'm still a noob :D

Hmm maybes theres some kind of curve cause I'm only like 3 to 4 weeks old character and I already have almost 50 agility.. I can't be 100% since I'm at work but maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll update this post with my stats.

I honestly think I have more then 50 agility.

Also I have used mostly melee weaponry and rifles so that probably figures in. Also I mainly solo and I'm always tanking mobs as well.

There is a curve and it is a bitch:) 50 to 60 you will notice will take you quite some time. 60-70 you will cry and bitch and moan at how slow the gains are. Above 70 supposedly you will just bang head against wall:)

79 agi from skilling aperently, but as far as i know you cant skill stamina, so how would she been able to have more then 1 if she started after the changed so you start with 1 in all stats thingy?

79 agi from skilling aperently, but as far as i know you cant skill stamina, so how would she been able to have more then 1 if she started after the changed so you start with 1 in all stats thingy?

I'm not saying that Stamina should have been more skilled, I am saying he/she got 79 stamina in that small time frame (from the time avatars started being created with 1 stamina until the present).

There is a curve and it is a bitch:) 50 to 60 you will notice will take you quite some time. 60-70 you will cry and bitch and moan at how slow the gains are. Above 70 supposedly you will just bang head against wall:)

LOL yes,

It is kind of funny how everyone talks about agility without realising that all the attributes are just as slow as agility to raise.

Currently banging my head against the wall to get 70 STR to 71, it is taking longer than AGI actually since AGI is a faster riser due to defense skill ups.

~ Sparkz

I'm not saying that Stamina should have been more skilled, I am saying he/she got 79 stamina in that small time frame (from the time avatars started being created with 1 stamina until the present).

Now i fallow, thanks. <3 then yes i agree with you :D<3 indeed a thingylinly which has a lot of time on its hands

hunting / fapping aint the only way to gain agi.

still nice stats, grz to him! :wtg:

hunting / fapping aint the only way to gain agi.

still nice stats, grz to him! :wtg:

Indeed, could do coloring/beauty as well.... But I think this person has done much more hunting ;)

Indeed, could do coloring/beauty as well.... But I think this person has done much more hunting ;)

This person explained in the thread how he did it :)
Basically CP is the way to go for agility :)
I've gained half of point of agy (73 to 73.5) since my last post in this thread, on CP.

This person explained in the thread how he did it :)
Basically CP is the way to go for agility :)
I've gained half of point of agy (73 to 73.5) since my last post in this thread, on CP.

Yeah evader is 140% agility. Stay on CP with non-melee and all is easy lol :p :)

Back