7th Heaven - Grand Opening - (VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
May I present ... the video from the "7th Heaven" grand opening party. Creating this video was much easier and faster than any I've done in the past because I had a different approach to it, and it saved me a great deal of time and effort, so I'm able to bring it to you sooner than expected. My apologies ahead of time for not getting everyone's name, but I would have missed some cool filming opportunities if I had to stop frequently to write them down.

ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HImPB_j2PwM[/YOUTUBE]​

I have two more videos in progress ... and I have a 7-week stretch of no teaching coming up after this week, and they are first on the list of my projects. They have just been more challenging and time-consuming, and with the amount of time that I haven't had, I have not been able to complete them. I'll be doing more, so stay tuned.

Thanks again Usurper ... the grand opening party was truly a blast, and the outcome was quite successful with not only the number of people who attended, but with the marathon dancing for 6+ hours. Wish I could have stayed longer my friend, but a couple of hours was all I had. I'm happy I was able to capture the fun on film, and happy that Thaddeus did a film of his own too, because it was a party to attend for sure.

Thanks also to all the nutbars ... it was a non-stop laugh fest as well. It's definitely the people who make the parties what they are, and this one was no exception. I really enjoyed myself, so thank you.

And Simon? ... didn't know you could get down with yer bad self! You've got some groovy head moves there. :silly2: Always a pleasure when you can join the fun, so thanks for showing up. ;)

Very good vid Star, 7th heaven was definitely rocking out of its foundation :wtg:

Great Party!

Yea it was a very nice party indeed,thx Emelie Ursurper!:yay:
And thx to MS9 to it is a nice report and movie as usual:wtg:
I looking forward to next party;)

Very good vid Star, 7th heaven was definitely rocking out of its foundation :wtg:

Yes indeed ... rockin' out is an understatement ... and some people sliding around the triangle bar ended up on different floors as a result of falling through the matrix, so that was rather spooky ... but funny! :laugh:

Know what I think? ... it's time for a serious visit to CND! :D

Awesome vid MS9!
Thankyou for documenting it aswell as taking care of
the dancing competition.
You are my rock hun.:)

Nice video MindStar9. As usual your excellent work :wtg:

People here at work loved it. It's a great way of promoting the game.

aww I missed out a lot of weird episodes :cry: - awesome to see you had that much fun tho :yay:

A thing which I noticed is, how different the avatars look now and how much "personality" each of them has gotten! Really great with all the new possibilities ^^

Cool video indeed (and thanks, MindStar, for cooling me down as well :silly2:)

Awsome vid... MS9 ;)

Nice for us that could not attend the Blue Party...

Very nice edited video MS9!

Realy got the feeling back when I saw it... now I long for a beer again, and it is just the beginning of the week. :rolleyes:

Well, thx to Emelie and everyone else who realy made it a party worth the name! :wtg: And also thx to everyone that helped me out with the very diffucult "julbocks"... next time we will get them going all the way to Valhalla!

/Oz

PS. I'm still not sure about cameras at a party... ;) *kidding*

Glad you all enjoyed the video ... I might have to make a second one, because I had more footage that was just too much fun. Wish I could have found an extended version of the track, but didn't, and for parties or events like this, the videos need to be longer. I'll give this some thought and get back with ya if I decide to do another one. :D

To Lykke ... looks like your fro is none the worse for wear, so maybe the champagne actually did it some good ... but ya, I think we all needed cooling off at that party, it was getting hot up in there for sure, and with 6+ hours that some managed to do, I'm surprised if any have recovered yet. :silly2:

Awesome Video Mindstar you are definetly a gifted editor and movie maker :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I must say your vid was very well put together.

Flowed beautifully :)

and thanx for allowing my ugly mug to be in it :laugh:

:tux:

Awesome Video Mindstar you are definetly a gifted editor and movie maker :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I must say your vid was very well put together.

Flowed beautifully :)

and thanx for allowing my ugly mug to be in it :laugh:

:tux:

You're very welcome my friend ... but you should check out the 2nd video I did as well, because you have a part in that too. ;) And btw ... I enjoyed your video, so keep on doing them. :wtg:

Awesome video !! Was a great time - glad I went!

Awesome video !! Was a great time - glad I went!

Me too ... and always nice to see you ingame as well my friend. I did leave out the part where you started stripping your clothes off when it got a bit hot up in there ... gave me an idea for a party! :laugh: See you at the next bash maybe! :silly2:

Back