Selling: 8% of TWIN PEAKS Bank Making 10-12% ROI!

Kenney

Provider
McKenna Kenney Freeman
8% of TWIN PEAKS Bank Making ~12% ROI!

Hey Guys!

It's time for me to take my investments out to help pay for my father's medical bills. He has been in the hospital so many times this year and he can barely walk. I need to pay for a daily care giver to take care of him because he cannot take care of himself.

So, FOR SALE: My 8% Ownership in the TWIN PEAKS BANK that pays a consistent 76 - 80 PED profit per month. That is ~12% per year. You can verify my payments and see all of the current owners on the Spreadsheet listed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_oXlrbvJJ1TKLHPklagJPuBUUqy8t8oS28KFTpyO1c/edit#gid=0

Cost is What I Paid for Them: 7500 Ped per 1%. Buy 1% or all 8%.

Obviously I don't want to sell because the return is so good, but it's time to pull money out. I need to pull of out Chiee's EU Fund also...Sucks...

Verification of Sale will be completed through DIVINITY - The Full Owner of the Twin Peaks Bank. Hit me up and Let's Get You Some Profit.

McKenna Kenney Freeman
P.s. Contact me here or in game. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump for ~12% Yearly ROI! And you can trust the legendary Divinity! :yay:

Bump...Who's Ready to Make Some More Ped?

I'm ready to sell. Who's ready to get some steady monthly income?

Bump it up!

12% of the 60K ped a month for all (8%)? is that 7,200
ped a month.

1% is set to be sold to Knightley. Just waiting on confirmation and payment.

As for the math, here is the message I sent:

Hi Friend.
The cost is 7500 Ped Per Each 1%. They Make about 78 ped per month each. 78 x 12 = 936 ped Per 1%.

I have 8%. Therefore, 78 x 8 = 624 Ped per month x 12 months = 7488 Ped Per Year for the entire 8%.

Does that clarify it a little bit more? Are you interested in purchasing some? Thanks

1% of Twin Peaks Bank Has Been Sold. I still have 7% left. Buy now before February so you can earn the Interest for January. :-D

Bump! Still 7% available for sale! Talk to Divinity in game if you have any questions. He is the owner of the Twin Peaks Bank. It is a great investment!

Up to the Top! Let's Get That Money!

I'm curious about the pricing. The ROI seems very similar to or worse than that of CLDs (depending on when you bought the CLDs), liquidity is much lower, and a second layer of centralized trust is necessary (we all have to trust MindArk, but this offer requires trusting MindArk plus a second central authority). Are there other financial advantages to this offer that aren't coming to mind, or is the main draw the attractiveness of partially owning a concrete and visible object in the game, rather than intangible planet revenue?

Still some left! Send me a PM if you are interested! Thanks

I'm curious about the pricing. The ROI seems very similar to or worse than that of CLDs (depending on when you bought the CLDs), liquidity is much lower, and a second layer of centralized trust is necessary (we all have to trust MindArk, but this offer requires trusting MindArk plus a second central authority). Are there other financial advantages to this offer that aren't coming to mind, or is the main draw the attractiveness of partially owning a concrete and visible object in the game, rather than intangible planet revenue?

Hi there! Sorry I didn't see you comment. I can't believe I missed it. It's just that the CLD ROI is about 7-8% and the Twin Bank is about 12% so the return is much higher. Thanks and Let me know if you would like to purchase any shares.

2% in the process of being sold. So I still have 5% left! Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

Still some available! come and get them!

Back