922M Unknown/Unknown

Society
Damage Inc.
wenn I got this after 2 hof's today my heart started beating a bit faster never had annything this damn deep annyone else had one like this ?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

btw try to gess the content of it ;=)

Haha Tiny ? :p

i had a tiny oil @ over 700m depth recently so i'm not surprised :rolleyes:

I would much rather guess your screen resolution! :D hehe...

Seriously tho.. it was small, wasn't it? :girl:

If this was only pre-mining vu and I'd be surprised ;)

Very poor belkar.

Whats your problem people? Even if it was small, thats not the point, he wanted to show us how deep a resource can get and it DID surprise me...
But if you rather complain about his resolution... go on...

But if you rather complain about his resolution

I think they where just joking about it :wise:

and it is pritty crazy deep to find a deposit... :eek:

btw try to gess the content of it ;=)[/QUOTE]

Was it an old tin can and a rusty nail?

:)

TwistedSoul said:
btw try to gess the content of it ;=)

Hum. Tiny (Size II) Lyst if I'd have to guess.

maybe some ruga :p

Thats a very impressive depth. I have yet to get one that high. Highest so far for me is 800-875 range most unimpressive thing about that is most of the claims were very poor to poor and nothing rare. Maybe ruga is 1000+ lol :rolleyes:

My ATH was at 130m, so I think the bigger deposits are shallow. My heart jumped the first time mining in the new vu when I got a deposit at 600m, turned out to be a tiny. I used to be the deeper the bigger, but it seems to be the opposite now.

Well first of all I just made the pic lesser quality cose of size and no I dot run 256collors :p lol

well annyway the deposit is irrelevent it was a modest belk

the hole point is its 922m !!!!

I never found annything over 900m before just wanted to hear comments if annyone else found something that deep ;)

Yeah i understand, its just that most miners will not just say: "Wow, deep as s**t dude!" :) They will prolly always go for the size of the deposit and then if its big some will say you are a nOOb anyway because... well because it wasnt their claim :D

im going with tiny oil, but come on ,dont leave us hanging :eek: What was it that you found at that depth?

TwistedSoul said:
well annyway the deposit is irrelevent it was a modest belk

the hole point is its 922m !!!!

I never found annything over 900m before just wanted to hear comments if annyone else found something that deep ;)

there you go Micko

KUBINY said:
Whats your problem people? Even if it was small, thats not the point, he wanted to show us how deep a resource can get and it DID surprise me...
But if you rather complain about his resolution... go on...

Hehe.. ease up dude, it was just a harmless joke! ;)

Yeah, that resolution thing - maybe... but joking about the size starts to get boring after the fifth joke... maybe even sooner

Well this one is pretty deap but with no fun in it at all[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hmm well its supposed to say 903 meters but the pic is grr

vast

my vast the other day was at 77 metres

1st. gratz cause u find at 922m
2nd. was a small one cause the hof and stuff are max till 200m ( im not 100% shure ).

That would be an interesting thing to find out, what was the depth of the ATH?

depthfinaly matters ?

Well reson I ask was cose my last big one (massive) was at 632m so I was like, did they change something and finaly made depth mean something :wise:

This is the deepest hof/global I have have had for quite some time ;)

how are you running out of patience on the forum man settle down, I was actually wondering what it was :) and would have asked seriously, but I did think it was funny a bunch of people had to guess before Soul told em :laugh:. ive found tinys at 80m and bigger ones around 90 and tinys at higher depths and bigger ones around the same. I'm pretty sure depth doesnt mean squat yet....

One thing i don't understand. If my detectonator can measure to 100m (say), why do i find deposits 200m deep? Does the depth mean anything at all?

Detection depth

If you'll notice, the stats for the detectors say AVERAGE not MAX. I think that pretty much says it all :D

Back