93,000 ped Lyst

Hellfire

Prowler
Thamior Hellfire Dragon Slayer
Just logged in and saw this, i'm not sure what to say :eek:

1_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

Edit: Feel free to move/delete this thread (just posted it so people who cant login can see)

Last edited:
HOLY S**T, thats amazing :eek:

Congratulations to the guy who got it

Was ingame when it happened :eek: an insane amount of peds

congrats stormer, its a good job MA reintroduced dril towers :D

So thats where my money went.. :eek:

Akoz said:
So thats where my money went.. :eek:

Exactly, and its also because of that - that mining and looting and crafting have been nill the last cpl of days for me and almost everyone else. lootpool has been saving up - FUCKING BULLSHIT

I feel sooooo hard fucked that it hurts! :mad:

i wonder what this was (mamoth?)

heard it was gigantic

Well, since this forum now will be flooded with whining, I will have a EF-break over the weekend. :yup:

Oh and huge grats to Stormer :clap:

Gratz to Stormer.

About whiners, I don't think 93k is so much to whine for. It isn't really that much money.

/Kjetil :cool:

Kjetil said:
Gratz to Stormer.

About whiners, I don't think 93k is so much to whine for. It isn't really that much money.

just 1/11 th or close of the cost of Club NeverDie :dunce: - not a biggie.

fresco said:
just 1/11 th or close of the cost of Club NeverDie :dunce: - not a biggie.

MA stated that all peds from deed-sales in auction, etc goes back to system. Here is maybe one example. If so, we will have 11 of those.

Well, its nice to be right occasionally Uber HOF Thread

This should get some more of the client types that MA is looking for, plus of course more media attention!

lol really got to read these things before hitting the congrats button ;(

hmm ok not going to say anything.. well maybe.. why post in HOF / Globial if not yours to post? maybe post in off topic?

MB please remove my congrats.. ty

I think this is great for stormer and I would be happy for any single person who got this and whoever gets them in the future.

I'm more interested in why the big payouts are occuring.

Grats to Stormer

93k is the hit...yes the hit

At least someone is happy with our peds...

Whining ? No ! I love to waste peds and make others happy ! :D

Gratz MA

Dumbest thing so far

Reactions: Wiz
1st of all... I love PE... I am addicted... I love a game where the best medipack (modfap) is set to 9000 US Dollar...hillarious...

PE is NOT a pyramid scheme/multilevel selling/Ponzi scheme ?

Suuuuuuuurrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :laugh: (maybe in a differen way) ;P

I dont want to be offensive, but like HunterZ said... he deposited 100$ once...now he has 90k peds...our peds...

If thats the reason i deposit 200$ each week... ok, HunterZ and others HAVE the ability to make real money by participating in an online game...sorry virtual universe...no problem at all...

I dont have that ability...I dont WANT that abiliy...but like others I wish 200$ would at least let me play a little longer...

Like I said, no problem my peds going into others people pockets...but I would like to enjoy PE a little longer...

(Please dont tell me to play economical now) :girl:

Gratulation MindArk ! 90k is the hit...great promotion...

p.s.
Yup, this is of course pure whining :( :laugh:

Last edited:
confirm the $100

Can somone confirm this person did just place $100 ingame?

PS: IMP fap and MM for sale.
Going rate. around the cost of playing this game
Check auction and feel free to buy it out and relive me of this game that basicaly cheats.
DYNAMIC my ass

McCormick said:
I dont want to be offensive, but like HunterZ said... he deposited 100$ once...now he has 90k peds...our peds...

You don`t have even a close idea how are you wrong :D HunterZ is worth way more than 90K PED. It`s only what you see on his card, I`d say it is 1/3 or 1/4 of his real worth not counting skills:)

Guess we don't need to continue the talk about no ATH to our soc tonight. ;)
Gigantic gratz!

Yes Gratz to Stormer,

mining a 93k lyst hof is like looting a modfap. Only difference is, that it isnt silent ;)

I dont have a problem with it.

ooooonly thing is: on some landareas havent been any mentionable oredeposits since weeks. Our LA turned from a very nice "lyst-mining-skillingground" to an empty desert.

i wonder if all ores on amthera are gathering up to aths atm...either you loose big mining ores on amethera, or you hit an ath :rolleyes:

really odd stuff atm that gamble

Damn, just logged in and checked the hof list then came here after I saw the 93k. Gratz to Stormer!! And the land area owner/owners if it was on a LA. :)

damn sh*t!! omg lol 93k O_O

gratz to him

wow... gratz..

grats stormer! ive known him for 8 months now i think.. if anyone would get a biggie like that it would be stormer, hes the most insane peplayer ive ever met :)))) hes like a machine , playing so much all the time :D grats m8, you earned every ped of it :D:D::DD::DDDDD

What!?! Congrats! :eek: :smash: :eek:

Holy shit :eek:

i wonder how mutch it will cost to refine it, luckily im not a crafter :nana:

Big gratz to my mate stormer :D

Back